D

Deleted member 985467

4.0 released. Does anyone know what the fetishes for The Queen are?
4.0 just came out!
4.0 isn't out, sorry. The post on Patreon is a teaser for it; per Dekarous, it'll be released "after SCC 1.4. Not a stable release date yet, but don't expect it too far away."

Mary apparently has two paths, both based around rapeplay: one focuses on discipline, tease and denial, and the other on pegging, sadism and optional sissification. Basically a hard and a soft option, to suit your tastes. I'm interested to see how it goes, as I wasn't much of a fan of Narcissa and was looking forward to the "Queen".

waterboy

Nov 14, 2018
this is the post/
Fear her arrival.

Queen Mary will be a keypoint to Domina's storyline. For this reason, she is going to have the most content of all the Dominas so far. Queen Mary is going to be based around tease and denial, discipline and rapeplay on one path; strapon, rapeplay, sadism and optional sissyfication on the other, depending on how you interact and respond to her. She is an intense Mistress, demanding and intimidating, but also intelligent and patient should you poke her interest. Whatever you do, and however you act, you *will* end up bowing before the Emerald Throne.

Domina 4.0 will be arriving after SCC 1.4. Not a stable release date yet, but don't expect it too far away.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A true Dominatrix. Finally, i've been waiting for that and I am well and truely hyped for her, since Katrina is more bloodthirsty demon than Dominatrix, Madison is a sexy dominant who has her method of breaking her victims mind and will but she won't be on Mary's level and Narcissa is... well Narcissa.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
We're already close to 4.0?

Did the developer realize that Sunny College sucks dick and Domina is where it's at?
I kinda get where you're coming from, and I DO like Domina more, but I think they're both good for different reasons. SCC is still decent in the sense that you really get to play as a guy whose life goes down the shitter exponentially quickly. You go from an average dude to a husk of an actual person in the span of a few days, and that kind of degradation and plot progression is hot imo. Domina has less uh... personal building between characters, but the fantasy feel is cool and it indulges your fetishes waaay more.

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
I kinda get where you're coming from, and I DO like Domina more, but I think they're both good for different reasons. SCC is still decent in the sense that you really get to play as a guy whose life goes down the shitter exponentially quickly. You go from an average dude to a husk of an actual person in the span of a few days, and that kind of degradation and plot progression is hot imo. Domina has less uh... personal building between characters, but the fantasy feel is cool and it indulges your fetishes waaay more.
I've found that the lack of character development is a problem with Domina too, maybe the "philosophies" behind the 2 games shouldn't be that different.

Reactions: Finalgetsuga1

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Really? I just best her 1st try without losing and the door is still locked. I tried submitting and taking the seal and either way the door still says enslaved scenes coming in 3.1
If you beat Narcissa without losing to her the game is glitched and will allow you to to enter her room and see the submission scenes.

At least the 3.1 version that was shared here allows it.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Really? I just best her 1st try without losing and the door is still locked. I tried submitting and taking the seal and either way the door still says enslaved scenes coming in 3.1
The version in the OP is v3.0.1. Somebody posted a link to v3.1 a few weeks back that didn't get onto the OP.

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Decent game, but the girl tries WAY too hard. Can't take her seriously.

You don't need all that grinding to beat her. Just use the buff and attack/precision strike and heal when needed and you should be good with any decent sword.
Lol sure, if you get lucky and she doesn't bitch slap you over and over and sit on your face. (Btw, you need to let us skip that shit, its fucking tiresome having to replay that over and over again. It really hurts your games review score. It's probably why your games sittin at 3 1/2. I'd either remove those scenes or heavily shorten them.) I don't mind lack of animations, but your combat system in first fight is god awful. Your going to lose a vast majority of players from that alone.

Reactions: 9001Demon

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Lol sure, if you get lucky and she doesn't bitch slap you over and over and sit on your face. (Btw, you need to let us skip that shit, its fucking tiresome having to replay that over and over again. It really hurts your games review score. It's probably why your games sittin at 3 1/2. I'd either remove those scenes or heavily shorten them.) I don't mind lack of animations, but your combat system in first fight is god awful. Your going to lose a vast majority of players from that alone.
I swear katrina slapping over and over used to get sooo annoying lmao. Constantly reducing your damage until eventually you're literally doing 0 damage. She was pretty tough till I bought the harvester blade, after that it was game over

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Hey um, I get the feeling we are never going to have a 4.0 release, right...? Well, either way, happy I was able to play it. Thanks

Zangiefu

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,
do i have to start from the beginning ? My save file from domina 2.0 does not seem to work in 3.1
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes