Aug 23, 2018
So... this game is TOT v2 lol
v0.2 more like it jesus christ lmao
was grinding always a part of this game? Did i miss it? I thought it was about dominas not fuckin skeletons and zombies and typical rpgm grind. If i missed it im dumb but if its a recent addition its really a huge step backward.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
was grinding always a part of this game? Did i miss it? I thought it was about dominas not fuckin skeletons and zombies and typical rpgm grind. If i missed it im dumb but if its a recent addition its really a huge step backward.
The only grind you really need to do per say is only at Katrina's realm. Once you buy Shadowbound and Soul Link from the Grim Reaper, no more grinding need to happen. Enjoy free wins.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Sir, skeletons and zombies are a staple to any femdom game. How else are we suppose to get off without their puss filled wounds, and maggot covered flesh? You don't actually mean to suggest we're supposed to get off from the females? That's disgusting sir.

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin
Jun 25, 2019
This might be a dumb question but what do I do with the android.rar file? Usually i just rename it to .apk and run it, but in this case it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Those were added a few updates ago, but I totally agree they were a poor addition. Mainly because they serve no point in regards to the stuff we all want to see. It can be done right - look at a game like Domination Desire, it has common-type enemies as well as boss-type enemies but the common-type enemies are also worth it to fight because they're hot and use seduction moves.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
the truth is that he doesn't have someone to test his game before giving the link, in the end the game comes with a lot of bugs and errors. It looks like he doesn't learn from his mistakes.
You don't need someone to test for you. I've got a rpgmaker project I am very slowly working on. The stuff he is missing is absolutely basic stuff, that shows he's never even launched his own game project. Somehow. I have no idea how the fuck he's getting anything done at all (spoiler, he's not). Simple map transition events, testing is as simple as launch game, step in event location. Observe if map changed. Step in transition event on new location and see that you get returned to the previous map.

The constant draw layer issues and collision issues with tiles is literally all set in one place, and testing them requires just noticing that your sprite is standing on TOP of the foreground. Or inside a table. Once the sprite sheets have been fixed, they are good to go. But the same furniture that had no collisions in Ra's bedroom still has no collisions in Hora's realm. That's what, 6 months of not opening the sprite sheet and clicking on the offending tile once.

When I work with RPGmaker, every event gets tested as soon as it's finished, and the entire map/chapter/zone gets tested multiple times during it's creation until it's complete. The entire game gets tested repeatedly as more stuff is added. Is there still bugs? Maybe, but they are more likely to be of the 'things break under these particular and specific situations' that require actual testers, not 'things are so broken the dev has to be braindead to have missed it'.

Seriously, forgetting or breaking transition events is on the level of... I dunno, a taxidriver forgetting to take the taxi out of park. Releasing the game even as EA with that mistake still in place is the equivalent of the taxidriver sitting there for half an hour revving his engine in park, and running the meter while you yell at him that he's not moving.

Creating games in rpgmaker is extremely easy. All it takes is an idea for a story, and time. Deka has a story, he's got a decent artist which many lack, and he aught to have the time considering how many paypigs he's got on patreon. And yet he is failing in the most embarrassing way possible.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So... this game is TOT v2 lol
Don't insult ToT like that. While ToT devs milk their patrons and take years to release an update which never justifies the time taken, the update is actually playable and substancial. When ToT releases an update, it's nearly always a great update. This though? At this point, we might just be staring at the artist's nice art. It's always full of bugs and the content is so half-assed, it can't even be called half-assed. Much less of an effort is put into it.

Aug 23, 2018
The only grind you really need to do per say is only at Katrina's realm. Once you buy Shadowbound and Soul Link from the Grim Reaper, no more grinding need to happen. Enjoy free wins.
yeah but still the woods part is fucking terrible with skeletons. I swear this game was better a year ago when i played it last.

this is probably meaningless but i got a loop of the stress max screen after i did the call the girl mommy twice. If anyone givesa shit its easy to reproduce.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
So what was implemented? I was given this quest after losing to Hora, does early access means 5 minutes of content or did I miss something.
my roommate tried to exploit all scenes, but no, it seems that is just for us to see glimpse of her (realm, fight, bit of story...), atleast for now, so be patient

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
I know it's about the previous domina, but how do you defeat Raa? She just gives a "game over" once you defeat her in battle.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I know it's about the previous domina, but how do you defeat Raa? She just gives a "game over" once you defeat her in battle.
You pray to the RPGMaker gods that the game will let you proceed normally. Raa as a whole is completely broken and you can be easily put in a loop/softlocked randomly or if one slight misstep on your part is done. Deka was aware of this, I even DM'd him, he replied that he knows and would be fixed in 8.0.1... Which he didn't fix. So try to reload a save pre-Raa, hope for the best and move on if you succeed. Your best bet is to leave this crappy realm as fast as possible.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You don't need someone to test for you. I've got a rpgmaker project I am very slowly working on. The stuff he is missing is absolutely basic stuff, that shows he's never even launched his own game project. Somehow. I have no idea how the fuck he's getting anything done at all (spoiler, he's not). Simple map transition events, testing is as simple as launch game, step in event location. Observe if map changed. Step in transition event on new location and see that you get returned to the previous map.

The constant draw layer issues and collision issues with tiles is literally all set in one place, and testing them requires just noticing that your sprite is standing on TOP of the foreground. Or inside a table. Once the sprite sheets have been fixed, they are good to go. But the same furniture that had no collisions in Ra's bedroom still has no collisions in Hora's realm. That's what, 6 months of not opening the sprite sheet and clicking on the offending tile once.

When I work with RPGmaker, every event gets tested as soon as it's finished, and the entire map/chapter/zone gets tested multiple times during it's creation until it's complete. The entire game gets tested repeatedly as more stuff is added. Is there still bugs? Maybe, but they are more likely to be of the 'things break under these particular and specific situations' that require actual testers, not 'things are so broken the dev has to be braindead to have missed it'.

Seriously, forgetting or breaking transition events is on the level of... I dunno, a taxidriver forgetting to take the taxi out of park. Releasing the game even as EA with that mistake still in place is the equivalent of the taxidriver sitting there for half an hour revving his engine in park, and running the meter while you yell at him that he's not moving.

Creating games in rpgmaker is extremely easy. All it takes is an idea for a story, and time. Deka has a story, he's got a decent artist which many lack, and he aught to have the time considering how many paypigs he's got on patreon. And yet he is failing in the most embarrassing way possible.
Amen brother! I'm glad people like you who know their ways around RPGMaker are willing to call out Deka's laziness. Hopefully some people, especially his patreons, open their eyes to this.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so another fight with no real interesting moves just punch kick and some generic magic attacks?

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
worth download the v9.0? I mean, there is some concrete continuation of the game or is just a loop of nothing like ToT?
There's a couple dozen lines of dialogue, 3 (boring IMO) sex scenes, a town that is so glitched only one of the doors actually works, but crashes when you try to leave, a handful of NPC's with no interacations, and a 'garden' with no content and no exit.

If that's worth a download is more dependent on how much time, bandwidth, and/or usage cap you have.

As an aside, WTF with Hora, she claims to be the inspiration for the Roman goddess of time or whatever, but then her realm is oriental themed?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes