D

Deleted member 985467

Just a little fun fact; I dropped a comment on Dekarous's Patreon asking how many of the 13 dominas he's already designed, and it turns out he has the next two (not sure if that's Queen Mary and Domina 5, or Dominas 5 & 6) and the last three already planned. That leaves 4/5 that haven't been designed yet, but what I find more interesting is that he has that much of the ending portion of the game already sketched out. It gives me hope that this game will make it to completion since it already has (semi-)concrete ending details.

D

Deleted member 985467

Double post because SCC 1.4 is scheduled for release on February 15th and Domina 4.0 will begin production immediately afterwards. Dekarous says he already has most of Mary's CG's so there shouldn't be any production delays.

Eat your heart out, Koda.

bluemoon116

Feb 10, 2020
Liking the art style in this game. Do you draw it yourself or do you have an artist? Would like to give them a follow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 985467

Liking the art style in this game. Do you draw it yourself or do you have an artist?
Based on his posts, he's commissioning an artist, but I don't think he's ever said who. Could be wrong.

D

Deleted member 985467

SCC 1.4 just came out, which means Domina 4.0 should be underway now. I'd guess it'll be out a month from now, but we'll see.

Reactions: MadMaxine

hathios

May 20, 2017
I need a walkthrough because I tried everything to beat the first Domina and received a game over over and over again.
I buy different items each palythrough but I am not able to beat her. Her HP are way too high for my taste.

D

Deleted member 985467

I need a walkthrough because I tried everything to beat the first Domina and received a game over over and over again.
I buy different items each palythrough but I am not able to beat her. Her HP are way too high for my taste.
Use healing potions and the Shadowbound ability to your advantage, especially Shadowbound. Provided you keep your MP up, milking those extra turns with it is a godsend.

syndicate2

Mar 31, 2018
Am I the only one feeling this, but the un-skip-able attack animation of the dominatrix is taking a little bit too long?

Game is still not able to pass I quit playing it because it is too hard for taste.
The game isn't that hard; I don't recommend this since it will usually ruin your gaming experience, but if you hit the wall too many times, consider using the online save game editor, change your gold or stats a little...

hathios

May 20, 2017
I never needed to cheat on a rpg maker game before.
Like I said this game is too hard to play.
Looks like you need to collect gems and buy equipment and stuff until you have only one soul left to beat the 1st boss.

D

Deleted member 985467

I never needed to cheat on a rpg maker game before.
Like I said this game is too hard to play.
Looks like you need to collect gems and buy equipment and stuff until you have only one soul left to beat the 1st boss.
...you ARE aware you can refresh your soul fragments, right?

D

Deleted member 985467

The Reaper makes it quite clear during his opening dialogue that you can refresh your 7 soul shards at the pool just North of him any time you like, provided you have enough cash from the Domina. Now try again.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes