HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Kids these days crying how everything is to difficult because they don't wont to work for a goal. Typical Millenials, I tell you. They don't even read dialouges that explain everything.

If anything, the game is to easy with the invincibility buff I just tank every fight on 0 HP. That needs to be nerfed to make the fights more interesting. Generally there should be more attacks.

Also, the blinding strike thing is bugged, it does not reduce their accuracy.
And you should be able to sell your equipment. Altho it's not to bad this way either, you effectively only need to buy 2 swords because you get the first one for free. So meh. I guess I can live without a selling function.

Sep 2, 2019
Kids these days crying how everything is to difficult because they don't wont to work for a goal. Typical Millenials, I tell you. They don't even read dialouges that explain everything.

If anything, the game is to easy with the invincibility buff I just tank every fight on 0 HP. That needs to be nerfed to make the fights more interesting. Generally there should be more attacks.

Also, the blinding strike thing is bugged, it does not reduce their accuracy.
And you should be able to sell your equipment. Altho it's not to bad this way either, you effectively only need to buy 2 swords because you get the first one for free. So meh. I guess I can live without a selling function.
First of all agree the guy above is being a baby, second of all, ok boomer

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Dekarous Hi, I am dying to ask a question, would you mind telling me there are an extremely detailed walkthrough and guideline of ariah the Childhood Friend of Main Character Path And Route?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Dekarous I am dying to ask another question, would you mind telling me There an extremely detailed walkthrough and guidelines for Other Girls Route?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Dekarous I am dying to ask another question, would you mind telling me There an extremely detailed walkthrough and guideline for Become A Nice Guy\Good Guy Without Sacrificing and Castrating Penis And Testicles Of Younger Brother Of The Main Character?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes