Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You managed to act like an unhinged conspiracy theorist while sounding like a child who had their favorite toy taken away, I am impressed!
You should join us all in the ToT OT it's our cult thread where us lunatics band together to yell at each other to get off
My thoughts exactly.

Exactly how is Llavanya the true villain and not Selena?
That was an early theory from around Worst Girl's story arc. It's basically debunked by now.

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
everything up until Hora everything was fine but that quest she gives you was the most boring part of the game. Just walking around dragging Llavanya everywhere then going through that time break thing when you beat Hora felt rushed and sloppily done. Also Llavanya talking normaly when you find her in the cell and then acting like a bimbo when she gets out is just so stupid.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Okay i am a little late to the party but i now played trought the whole game again and i was really suprised with what came with horace so here are my questions and oppinons sorry if it was already mentiond so SPOILERS btw
first i liked the new realm the npc the little side quest and so on i didnt like that you could´t win against horace on the first way trought that you had to lose to get the deal i also liked that you could saved livanya and the scene was really sweet it was also really disturbing to see her like this and her comments as a companion but it was good in a way how mary influenced her another thing i didn´t like was the forced slow walk and it was a missed oppertunity that most of the dominas didn´t say anything about livanya but it was really cool to see how much you have grown in terms of strenght another point to think about is the time travel stuff i like the idea and it would explain why the mc is the exception by not getting his soul taken and raa not beliving he is not taking the mcs soul and it makes sense as to how the dominas work strenghts and weaknesses but then comes the thing with time travel as he said he went back millenia and he wittnessed everything from her downfall to the champions and you and it makes sense he cant change stuff because he would erase himself but with us choosing not going back he never existed in the first place so everything should´t happen all the champions dont get their souls taken because we aka the reaper are not there because we didn´t go back and also because as he said he saw it all the betrayel and stuff means it is a long as time and either the domians are older than the reaper like horace said old as times itself but i think i am not sure but the reaper also once said the fields are timeless so before time started and after it end so the reaper aka we are older and as i said the reaper doesnt need to be because we didnt go back the reaper is not neccesary but he doesen´t know that but he said they did it a lot i think he said millions they went back so not even one thought out of all of them thought what if i save livanya from the betrayel he had all the time in the wolrd he could have thought of a plan and when it was time to start the loop again tell his past self the plan to do he has the strenght the dominas dont figth him i dont know if the reason was said but i think its his strenght we are him we bit i think 9 dominas and livanya traveld also back in time so she should be there as well so it would be him livanya the og she was strong enought that the other dominas had to combine their strenght to win and the corrupted livanya who can absorbed a part of the other 8 dominas which makes her stronger than even horace so the 2ed strongest maybe even stronger than selene or give the parts to the og make her stronger by herself that would also break the loop and it would still change the timeline if the reaper would dissapear afterwards because he is gone in the present so he never was there but his influence is still there aka the items we bought and the memories the dominas have of him and the souls he took so we aka the reaper can change the future/past so those were my thoughts on the time travel stuff i liked it and it was thought provoking it was really enjoyable after all the forced slow walking and doing stuff 3 times and for horace she said she controlled time so
1 she should´t lose no matter what and should be the strongest because just reverse time on yourself heal and just grind down the enemy it may take a while but still a win
2 we made a deal to save livanya but we knew she was not the same anymore we saw after mika/maki she was enjoying her torrment by marys hand why not ask if she can reverse the effects of the mind damage marry did or something like that it was the first thought i had after i read she has time controll why just save her from her torture if we can reverse the effects if she can´t do that we know i bit better the extend of her powers but the mc just says ok i free her and make you WAY more powerfiull to say a broken livanya i would do it but i would also ask if she can do it and if she could she would have to do it because of the deal if she can´t i at least ask that was a wasted oppertunity on the mcs part so that was all i hope to hear your thoughts and feedback on my theorys and also final question when will the next update come out
sorry for the bad grammar and writing english it my second language and i speak it better that write it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
everything up until Hora everything was fine but that quest she gives you was the most boring part of the game. Just walking around dragging Llavanya everywhere then going through that time break thing when you beat Hora felt rushed and sloppily done. Also Llavanya talking normaly when you find her in the cell and then acting like a bimbo when she gets out is just so stupid.
I agree with her bimbofication being out of place. What Best Girl would have from her time with Worst Girl is PTSD, not Tourettes. If Deka wants to go the mind broken route, he should have made Best Girl into the "Sex kitten" type. Maybe have her scratch her heavenly wrists everytime MC ignores her pleadings.

Ah. I can't believe they doubted our best girl like that
I knew we would have to fight her. 1. Chekhov's Gun 2. The mention of her Silver Forest being corrupted. If she were evil to begin with than she couldn't be corrupted to reflect the environment of her corrupted realm.

Okay i am a little late to the party but i now played trought the whole game again and i was really suprised with what came with horace so here are my questions and oppinons sorry if it was already mentiond so SPOILERS btw
first i liked the new realm the npc the little side quest and so on i didnt like that you could´t win against horace on the first way trought that you had to lose to get the deal i also liked that you could saved livanya and the scene was really sweet it was also really disturbing to see her like this and her comments as a companion but it was good in a way how mary influenced her another thing i didn´t like was the forced slow walk and it was a missed oppertunity that most of the dominas didn´t say anything about livanya but it was really cool to see how much you have grown in terms of strenght another point to think about is the time travel stuff i like the idea and it would explain why the mc is the exception by not getting his soul taken and raa not beliving he is not taking the mcs soul and it makes sense as to how the dominas work strenghts and weaknesses but then comes the thing with time travel as he said he went back millenia and he wittnessed everything from her downfall to the champions and you and it makes sense he cant change stuff because he would erase himself but with us choosing not going back he never existed in the first place so everything should´t happen all the champions dont get their souls taken because we aka the reaper are not there because we didn´t go back and also because as he said he saw it all the betrayel and stuff means it is a long as time and either the domians are older than the reaper like horace said old as times itself but i think i am not sure but the reaper also once said the fields are timeless so before time started and after it end so the reaper aka we are older and as i said the reaper doesnt need to be because we didnt go back the reaper is not neccesary but he doesen´t know that but he said they did it a lot i think he said millions they went back so not even one thought out of all of them thought what if i save livanya from the betrayel he had all the time in the wolrd he could have thought of a plan and when it was time to start the loop again tell his past self the plan to do he has the strenght the dominas dont figth him i dont know if the reason was said but i think its his strenght we are him we bit i think 9 dominas and livanya traveld also back in time so she should be there as well so it would be him livanya the og she was strong enought that the other dominas had to combine their strenght to win and the corrupted livanya who can absorbed a part of the other 8 dominas which makes her stronger than even horace so the 2ed strongest maybe even stronger than selene or give the parts to the og make her stronger by herself that would also break the loop and it would still change the timeline if the reaper would dissapear afterwards because he is gone in the present so he never was there but his influence is still there aka the items we bought and the memories the dominas have of him and the souls he took so we aka the reaper can change the future/past so those were my thoughts on the time travel stuff i liked it and it was thought provoking it was really enjoyable after all the forced slow walking and doing stuff 3 times and for horace she said she controlled time so
1 she should´t lose no matter what and should be the strongest because just reverse time on yourself heal and just grind down the enemy it may take a while but still a win
2 we made a deal to save livanya but we knew she was not the same anymore we saw after mika/maki she was enjoying her torrment by marys hand why not ask if she can reverse the effects of the mind damage marry did or something like that it was the first thought i had after i read she has time controll why just save her from her torture if we can reverse the effects if she can´t do that we know i bit better the extend of her powers but the mc just says ok i free her and make you WAY more powerfiull to say a broken livanya i would do it but i would also ask if she can do it and if she could she would have to do it because of the deal if she can´t i at least ask that was a wasted oppertunity on the mcs part so that was all i hope to hear your thoughts and feedback on my theorys and also final question when will the next update come out
sorry for the bad grammar and writing english it my second language and i speak it better that write it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, this is accurate. I hope Deka adds some polish such as grapples and to the later Dominas as well as memory crystal scenes.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
First yes we have to fight best girl no doubt about it the torture and then consuming the domina souls maybe she will turn on us and it will be a 2 on 1 or we think she is to far gone and we will have to stop her i just hope there will be more than one at least 3
Bad we join evil best girl
Neutral we stop best girl no dominas no Invasion
Good end we somehow reverse best girl to her former glory and she will be good again and mc by her side so its not happening again

Second
As for why you think breaking time and so on makes no sense i cant argue there but my idea is because it never happend before and probably never will so its possible for me if you can controll time why not do that too as for best girl i think its like this she got strong enough to repair time as to why its possible all the wolrd are one because we see all the worlds combine so its in theory her realm too and they have absolute controll over their realm thats why she could do it

Third death didnt send them back the light did death just told hin what he needs to do for the loop to start again and as to why he needs no company the plaines are timeless so its maybe not so long because maybe time moves faster theire and he just gets to know time by the champions and dominas

Fourth the champions die again and again but only once they dont remember their end only mc and maybe he grew cold because of his time with the domians and i agree death could have helped more but the dominas could get sus as to why reaper helps so much and wasnt there also mind reading involed so maybe thats why he didnt tell him all of it but what happed to best girl that went back in time she is immortal and why not help best girl or tell best girl what will happen if he prevents it that best girl loses or something so she doesnt need to summon champions yes the reaper would dissapear but he would also still live on the world with his family and friends
Also was it explained why best girl can have only one champion at a time why not summon them while she is at full power

And last yes the bimbofication was out of the blue i would have thought ptsd oder maybe stockholm syndrom and she also said she wants to return to mary or be katarinas slave so thats that but we dont know what happend to her rape yes but what else and for how long they controll time in their wolrd so she could have sufferd entire livetimes we dont know so it that sense i can see it be possible i dont like to see her but its good to see she is not back to normal in my opinion i would have liked to see that maybe she doesnt want to leave because of Trauma or she is afraid or the mc because of marys mind games and we convince her to leave and join us and the with us fighting the dominas she gets over her ptsd because she see we can and will protect her
But with the current one i wish that she changes and its possible to change her back to a happy end because she is called corrupted lavanya maybe we can purifie or cleanse her maybe remove her memories of the torture or something or she overcomes her corruption

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
First yes we have to fight best girl no doubt about it the torture and then consuming the domina souls maybe she will turn on us and it will be a 2 on 1 or we think she is to far gone and we will have to stop her i just hope there will be more than one at least 3
Bad we join evil best girl
Neutral we stop best girl no dominas no Invasion
Good end we somehow reverse best girl to her former glory and she will be good again and mc by her side so its not happening again

Second
As for why you think breaking time and so on makes no sense i cant argue there but my idea is because it never happend before and probably never will so its possible for me if you can controll time why not do that too as for best girl i think its like this she got strong enough to repair time as to why its possible all the wolrd are one because we see all the worlds combine so its in theory her realm too and they have absolute controll over their realm thats why she could do it

Third death didnt send them back the light did death just told hin what he needs to do for the loop to start again and as to why he needs no company the plaines are timeless so its maybe not so long because maybe time moves faster theire and he just gets to know time by the champions and dominas

Fourth the champions die again and again but only once they dont remember their end only mc and maybe he grew cold because of his time with the domians and i agree death could have helped more but the dominas could get sus as to why reaper helps so much and wasnt there also mind reading involed so maybe thats why he didnt tell him all of it but what happed to best girl that went back in time she is immortal and why not help best girl or tell best girl what will happen if he prevents it that best girl loses or something so she doesnt need to summon champions yes the reaper would dissapear but he would also still live on the world with his family and friends
Also was it explained why best girl can have only one champion at a time why not summon them while she is at full power

And last yes the bimbofication was out of the blue i would have thought ptsd oder maybe stockholm syndrom and she also said she wants to return to mary or be katarinas slave so thats that but we dont know what happend to her rape yes but what else and for how long they controll time in their wolrd so she could have sufferd entire livetimes we dont know so it that sense i can see it be possible i dont like to see her but its good to see she is not back to normal in my opinion i would have liked to see that maybe she doesnt want to leave because of Trauma or she is afraid or the mc because of marys mind games and we convince her to leave and join us and the with us fighting the dominas she gets over her ptsd because she see we can and will protect her
But with the current one i wish that she changes and its possible to change her back to a happy end because she is called corrupted lavanya maybe we can purifie or cleanse her maybe remove her memories of the torture or something or she overcomes her corruption
Wow you have had quite a lot to say here. It looks like I;ve found someone who's as much a Best Girl fan as I am. If she could see this now she would be smiling.

1. I think Domina will have at least 3 endings.

A. You beat the dominas and a corrupted Best Girl. The Grand Plan is stopped but you are left alone for eternity. (Maybe with the ability to go back in time and try again).

B. You get the hidden good end where you overcome the dominas without killing them. Best Girl and Selina make up and MC gets sent back home.

C. MC takes Selena's power and gives it to Katrina. Katrina becomes all powerful, taking all the world and keeping all the other Dominas under her boot and MC by her side as her puppy.

2. As rick said in the Vat of Acid Episode, there were no "Do overs" You(Everyone) just DID everything over and over again. As for why Best Girl only unbroke reality, Best Girl and MC were outside of time when this happened plus the Silver Forest has been corrupted so that is why her realm couldn't help her plus I suspect that was because she didn't have the knowledge of how to manipulate outside of her realm time like Hora did. Basically think of Hora as the Flash and Best Girl as the Reverse-Hora. (Best Girl: Remember that time when you had the worst day in millennia? It was hope!)

3. Sadly that wouldn't change how the reaper precieves time. Even if time passed 100 times faster relative to us, it would still be passing just as slowly relative to him. As for the light, I will have to replay the game to confirm but it seems Death is the source of the power to send him back.

4. As for the past timeline champions, while they no longer exist, there are now multiple timelines of champions who had to suffer that now no longer exist. What Death(You) have done is create many, many lives only to have them die horribly... Just to live a lonely, joyless life of solitude. While MC may have grown colder since encountering the Dominas, after that much loneliness even Worst Girl's attention would be better than none. There isn't mind reading, just mental projection when the Twins show MC what Worst Girl is doing. It was never explained why Best Girl only sends in one champion at a time. If I were to guess it's to buy more time since the Dominas would be more likely to play with a lone Champion, thus buying more time for other Champions to be born.

5. As for what happened to Best Girl. First of all, I am not convinced the Dominas aside from Hora know how to influence time. While yes Harley Queef appears to do so, that is only MC's interpretation of what happened. Had she actually reversed time his opponent wouldn't have been aware of what happened, being alive would have just been "What always happened" from his perspective. I could see her wanting to go to Worst Girl or Katrina's cages for protection seeing as the Grand Plan is about to commence and she could see giving up and being a sex toy/ dominating MC is preferable to being destroyed or facing the wrath of an even more powerful Worst Girl. I couldn't see her being afraid of MC as I couldn't see Worst Girl framing him in an intimidating light. I am sure she mused constantly about how she gave her self up for the champion she butt fucked with that same emerald strapon and would likely be getting taken almost as badly by the other Dominas. In terms of recovery, I could see Best Girl taking part in one or more of the Domina's defeat scenes, regaining her confidence with each victory. I could even see her having some lines of dominant dialogue during fights with the lost as well. I think we will see her lean toward hyper aggression as the game progresses, maybe even with her dominating MC but in her good end, she will become pure again just like her realm once was.

Tl:dr, Nearly all of this is a summery of Domina:

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Wow you have had quite a lot to say here. It looks like I;ve found someone who's as much a Best Girl fan as I am. If she could see this now she would be smiling.

1. I think Domina will have at least 3 endings.

A. You beat the dominas and a corrupted Best Girl. The Grand Plan is stopped but you are left alone for eternity. (Maybe with the ability to go back in time and try again).

B. You get the hidden good end where you overcome the dominas without killing them. Best Girl and Selina make up and MC gets sent back home.

C. MC takes Selena's power and gives it to Katrina. Katrina becomes all powerful, taking all the world and keeping all the other Dominas under her boot and MC by her side as her puppy.

2. As rick said in the Vat of Acid Episode, there were no "Do overs" You(Everyone) just DID everything over and over again. As for why Best Girl only unbroke reality, Best Girl and MC were outside of time when this happened plus the Silver Forest has been corrupted so that is why her realm couldn't help her plus I suspect that was because she didn't have the knowledge of how to manipulate outside of her realm time like Hora did. Basically think of Hora as the Flash and Best Girl as the Reverse-Hora. (Best Girl: Remember that time when you had the worst day in millennia? It was hope!)

3. Sadly that wouldn't change how the reaper precieves time. Even if time passed 100 times faster relative to us, it would still be passing just as slowly relative to him. As for the light, I will have to replay the game to confirm but it seems Death is the source of the power to send him back.

4. As for the past timeline champions, while they no longer exist, there are now multiple timelines of champions who had to suffer that now no longer exist. What Death(You) have done is create many, many lives only to have them die horribly... Just to live a lonely, joyless life of solitude. While MC may have grown colder since encountering the Dominas, after that much loneliness even Worst Girl's attention would be better than none. There isn't mind reading, just mental projection when the Twins show MC what Worst Girl is doing. It was never explained why Best Girl only sends in one champion at a time. If I were to guess it's to buy more time since the Dominas would be more likely to play with a lone Champion, thus buying more time for other Champions to be born.

5. As for what happened to Best Girl. First of all, I am not convinced the Dominas aside from Hora know how to influence time. While yes Harley Queef appears to do so, that is only MC's interpretation of what happened. Had she actually reversed time his opponent wouldn't have been aware of what happened, being alive would have just been "What always happened" from his perspective. I could see her wanting to go to Worst Girl or Katrina's cages for protection seeing as the Grand Plan is about to commence and she could see giving up and being a sex toy/ dominating MC is preferable to being destroyed or facing the wrath of an even more powerful Worst Girl. I couldn't see her being afraid of MC as I couldn't see Worst Girl framing him in an intimidating light. I am sure she mused constantly about how she gave her self up for the champion she butt fucked with that same emerald strapon and would likely be getting taken almost as badly by the other Dominas. In terms of recovery, I could see Best Girl taking part in one or more of the Domina's defeat scenes, regaining her confidence with each victory. I could even see her having some lines of dominant dialogue during fights with the lost as well. I think we will see her lean toward hyper aggression as the game progresses, maybe even with her dominating MC but in her good end, she will become pure again just like her realm once was.

Tl:dr, Nearly all of this is a summery of Domina:

For point 3
I think about it like a pocket Dimension like in dragon ball where goku went to train inside the room time was faster than the outside so he could train more in less time i think it was this was and like that with the field he said it was a long time but not for him like if you fast forward like a video something like that in the field it like nothing happends but outside time moves so fast so he says its that long because it was but not for him

For point 4 its a loop he said it himself
So yes he doesnt do shit about the deaths but he is also not the cause of it because he is the only one who knows that he went back in time so its not his fault the suffer their fate his fault is only he is not trying to prevent it and because he thinks his future self needs to appear or he dissapears that why he is doing nothing also for the one champion only theory
Yes after losing her realm i can see that but why not summon then before her realm gets stolen from a hint from a reaper who knows what will happen why not start a secret army who will help her that would probaly change everything

For point 5 they controll their world so inside there world they controll time but outside only hora can so best girl lived trought we dont know how much and maybe they dont have mind manipulation but if you get tortured for god knows how long ans mc is the reason why she suffers i could see why she would fear/hate him its possible but in the doesnt does not matter its not happening and as to why she want to go back i get your reasons but does she have so little faith in him her only champion left the one who defeated i think 9 dominas was it and even rescued her from her hell i think it would be more likely she would stick to her only hope left if only a little but thats just speculstions
Any it is nice to talk with someone about this and exchange thoughts

Oct 15, 2022
I came to the realization that we failed as the champion. We may be able to save one reality, but we couldn't save them all. Millions of people are suffering because we failed. Darn it, I didn't want this to happen. Hora, she's just as heartless as Mary.

Last edited:
  • Sad

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
First, I finally swung around to update the Files I had on the game, making the Saves and Info for the newest version (v9.1), and also updating the Mod to work with it (and also link to Hora, for the Teleport Cheat Item). Link to the Files here (also present through my Blog):

Pass: "DRLF4"

Now, since I saw some discussion here about the story of the game, I also want to throw my two cents into the mix. To preface, I think it is at least observable that the story is not extremely solid in its quality, from multiple perspectives. There are plenty of plot-holes to be found, it's left vague on purpose a lot, it breaks some narrative structures (without making much of those breaks), and, much like the game as a whole, it starts dropping in quality towards the end. But still, I'd dare say the story had a bit of potential, and it's still a better quality than some other games' plots, such as the plot for the Demon Angel Sakura series (I recently Reviewed that series, and let's just say close to nobody would play the games on the basis of the story).

Now back to Domina. Personally, what hit me a bit with the Hora (hooora-hooora~) update was the lack of Player Agency in some of the plot, the part in which the MC gets the "Soul Parts" for Hora in exchange for The White Girl. I suppose, to finish off the plot of this part, Deka wanted The White Girl back into picture to be the one to Save the situation, but at this point, with the asspulls used so far, he might as well had the Domina Souls (they get called Souls after defeating Hora and taking them from her, while they were initially supposed to be Soul Parts; idk) be able to "Fuse" into power for the MC directly (possibly with consequences). He wasn't really forced into bringing back White Girl for this. I'll admit I have my bias here, as I personally hate White Girl (with arguments), similar to how most would view Goddess Ilias in MGQ (but to give credit to Ilias, at least she was mentally consistent with her goals, and was evil on purpose, not by stupidity). It would have been something to be able to choose not to save her, or have some sort of struggle over the idea, as the MC, at least on that part, willingly sacrificed the whole actual world for just The White Girl. On that simple basis, would be stupid, and would discredit his efforts up until that point against all the Dominas, risking his life and refusing submission (or, at times, more pleasurable alternatives) to keep on fighting and defeating them. I also think it's weird how the MC then continues fighting Hora after helping her power up, or that it seems the Souls collected for her did nothing to boost her power (and if she had to take time in absorbing them or something, she should have done so as a priority to continue her plans, instead of playing with a weak male that has served his purpose), to the point of paradoxically being defeat-able (in-story I mean) only after she would, normally, be even stronger than before.

I'll also say as a small disclaimer, I don't have anything against people liking.... Lemme' search her name.... Llavanya. She looks cute enough, seems innocent on the appearance, nice personality, and I felt 0.000001% more bad for her tortured predicament in the new update, when she gets saved. All this, sadly, counter-balanced, in my eyes, by her stupid plan to send allegedly Millions (and I was lowballing it by about a few zeroes, good think Katrina made it very clear in this update) of unprepared, unwilling, humans, to defeat beings that might as well be low-level gods to them at their weakest, and proper gods at their strongest. Hell, again, in this newest update, you get to meet Levi, who was a goddamn college student (possible reference to Deka's other College games?) before being roped into this mess. Why not, at the very least, try to get humans that would have a bit of innate competency in combat or resisting psychological ordeals? Or, you know, asking for their consent before damning their rest of their now-very-short lives. The fact that she meant no actual harm by this, and that she genuinely wanted to save the World through this method, makes it all the worst. It shows she's actually stupid, and makes me hate her for being so "innocent" whilst still being the cause of millions of torturous deaths, and for the fact that the story would automatically default to liking her and putting her in a positive light (best would have been to maintain some neutrality to it). She might have been made so "positive" only to show the contrast to her now-corrupted self, but still, how nice should one feel about being teleported into essentially Hades, to do the dirty work for the entire world, when the chances of success, as it stands, are not only 0%, but also just to pass the 1st out of 13 ordeals is only a 50% chance.
I'm still open to debating Llvanya with her fellow Devout Followers from this forum, I enjoy long discussions. Hope I wasn't too off-putting with the harsher jokes at her expense.

Indeed, the Hora chapter seems pretty lazy, story-wise. Some major points were attempted, such as the Weird-twist of the Grim Reaper having been the MC stuck in a Time Loop (feels pretty lame honestly), or the whole quest for Hora and how she actually seemed like the most decent Domina so far in the game (including The White Girl), and possibly would have made for a good Ruler of the world (considering the alternatives of all the other Dominas, or simply leaving humanity to destroy itself, as, allegedly, she had saved humanity in the past from such extinctions). Sadly, her story was, as it's clear by now, rushed, as it makes no sense in the current context for her to be defeated, and also further destroys the expected escalation of the Story stakes, as she claimed (and has been shown by this point quite clearly) that she was the strongest Domina baring Selena, whilst being only the 9th (meaning we'd normally now get 3 Filler Dominas, who'd be logically pushovers to the guy able to defeat Hora).

There are still ways, suprisingly, for Deka to attempt to write himself out of the current downwards spiral of quality his story is headed into. I do doubt he'll make the effort for it though, and he already seems to dedicate himself more to his newest project, so I'm not holding my breath for even getting any future update on this game anytime soon, much less quality within it.

Last edited:

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
First, I finally swung around to update the Files I had on the game, making the Saves and Info for the newest version (v9.1), and also updating the Mod to work with it (and also link to Hora, for the Teleport Cheat Item). Link to the Files here (also present through my Blog):

[The Files]

Now, since I saw some discussion here about the story of the game, I also want to throw my two cents into the mix. To preface, I think it is at least observable that the story is not extremely solid in its quality, from multiple perspectives. There are plenty of plot-holes to be found, it's left vague on purpose a lot, it breaks some narrative structures (without making much of those breaks), and, much like the game as a whole, it starts dropping in quality towards the end. But still, I'd dare say the story had a bit of potential, and it's still a better quality than some other games' plots, such as the plot for the Demon Angel Sakura series (I recently Reviewed that series, and let's just say close to nobody would play the games on the basis of the story).

Now back to Domina. Personally, what hit me a bit with the Hora (hooora-hooora~) update was the lack of Player Agency in some of the plot, the part in which the MC gets the "Soul Parts" for Hora in exchange for The White Girl. I suppose, to finish off the plot of this part, Deka wanted The White Girl back into picture to be the one to Save the situation, but at this point, with the asspulls used so far, he might as well had the Domina Souls (they get called Souls after defeating Hora and taking them from her, while they were initially supposed to be Soul Parts; idk) be able to "Fuse" into power for the MC directly (possibly with consequences). He wasn't really forced into bringing back White Girl for this. I'll admit I have my bias here, as I personally hate White Girl (with arguments), similar to how most would view Goddess Ilias in MGQ (but to give credit to Ilias, at least she was mentally consistent with her goals, and was evil on purpose, not by stupidity). It would have been something to be able to choose not to save her, or have some sort of struggle over the idea, as the MC, at least on that part, willingly sacrificed the whole actual world for just The White Girl. On that simple basis, would be stupid, and would discredit his efforts up until that point against all the Dominas, risking his life and refusing submission (or, at times, more pleasurable alternatives) to keep on fighting and defeating them. I also think it's weird how the MC then continues fighting Hora after helping her power up, or that it seems the Souls collected for her did nothing to boost her power (and if she had to take time in absorbing them or something, she should have done so as a priority to continue her plans, instead of playing with a weak male that has served his purpose), to the point of paradoxically being defeat-able (in-story I mean) only after she would, normally, be even stronger than before.

I'll also say as a small disclaimer, I don't have anything against people liking.... Lemme' search her name.... Llavanya. She looks cute enough, seems innocent on the appearance, nice personality, and I felt 0.000001% more bad for her tortured predicament in the new update, when she gets saved. All this, sadly, counter-balanced, in my eyes, by her stupid plan to send allegedly Millions (and I was lowballing it by about a few zeroes, good think Katrina made it very clear in this update) of unprepared, unwilling, humans, to defeat beings that might as well be low-level gods to them at their weakest, and proper gods at their strongest. Hell, again, in this newest update, you get to meet Levi, who was a goddamn college student (possible reference to Deka's other College games?) before being roped into this mess. Why not, at the very least, try to get humans that would have a bit of innate competency in combat or resisting psychological ordeals? Or, you know, asking for their consent before damning their rest of their now-very-short lives. The fact that she meant no actual harm by this, and that she genuinely wanted to save the World through this method, makes it all the worst. It shows she's actually stupid, and makes me hate her for being so "innocent" whilst still being the cause of millions of torturous deaths, and for the fact that the story would automatically default to liking her and putting her in a positive light (best would have been to maintain some neutrality to it). She might have been made so "positive" only to show the contrast to her now-corrupted self, but still, how nice should one feel about being teleported into essentially Hades, to do the dirty work for the entire world, when the chances of success, as it stands, are not only 0%, but also just to pass the 1st out of 13 ordeals is only a 50% chance.
I'm still open to debating Llvanya with her fellow Devout Followers from this forum, I enjoy long discussions. Hope I wasn't too off-putting with the harsher jokes at her expense.

Indeed, the Hora chapter seems pretty lazy, story-wise. Some major points were attempted, such as the Weird-twist of the Grim Reaper having been the MC stuck in a Time Loop (feels pretty lame honestly), or the whole quest for Hora and how she actually seemed like the most decent Domina so far in the game (including The White Girl), and possibly would have made for a good Ruler of the world (considering the alternatives of all the other Dominas, or simply leaving humanity to destroy itself, as, allegedly, she had saved humanity in the past from such extinctions). Sadly, her story was, as it's clear by now, rushed, as it makes no sense in the current context for her to be defeated, and also further destroys the expected escalation of the Story stakes, as she claimed (and has been shown by this point quite clearly) that she was the strongest Domina baring Selena, whilst being only the 9th (meaning we'd normally now get 3 Filler Dominas, who'd be logically pushovers to the guy able to defeat Hora).

There are still ways, suprisingly, for Deka to attempt to write himself out of the current downwards spiral of quality his story is headed into. I do doubt he'll make the effort for it though, and he already seems to dedicate himself more to his newest project, so I'm not holding my breath for even getting any future update on this game anytime soon, much less quality within it.
If you are right with the last part i would be sad i just want to have a end for the game
Also you are right we should be able to crush the next 3 dominas but maybe selene powers them up or the team up dont know we will maybe see
3 you are right livanyas plan was not smart and she caused a lot of death but also we dont know if she can choose who she summons or if it is randoms also as you can see the student got to hora and we dont know what the storngest guys was maybe a student too if that is do it would makes sense she would to it but i also see your point and agree she was stupid but as i said maybe she cant choose because her realm got fucked and so on

Reactions: JakeMSG
Oct 15, 2022
There's no point in hating Llavanya for trying to help us. Regardless of if she helped us or not, we were all going to fall and die and then get enslaved by the dominas. If you're going to hate anyone let it be Selena, she is the cause of why everyone on earth is now sufffering.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Or... Plot twist: Llavanya and the other Dominas are in cahoots and they just fuck with simple mortals for shit and giggles and there's actually no real plan for invasions. They just get their kicks from manipulating mortals by using their senses of self-righteousness against them just to break them.

Honestly this would be the only way to redeem this fucking game.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Sadly, by this point, to remainder plot (a big part of it) is fairly predictable. Llavanya will now start to turn bad because of those Souls (therefore, she had to be good in the beginning for that Contrast), and she'll either be the Final boss, or the one before Selena, who'll have to rise up to the (relative) hype of being stronger than The Very Concept of Time.

Hora was cute tho

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes