Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How the hell do you skip text?
The default key ("W") doesn't work nor "Page Down"

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Since when is W the default key to skip?!

Anyway you should be able to skip with ctrl.
Totally forgot about Ctrl...
It is just that I'm so used to using "W" in MV games :p

Edited: it is not working...

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Totally forgot about Ctrl...
It is just that I'm so used to using "W" in MV games :p

Edited: it is not working...
You're right, he must have disabled it. Then I guess keeping Enter pressed is your best option.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
A question: should I farm souls out of the first demoness before beating her?
Can get 5 souls out of her easily and getting back soul is like 7 (non-changeable) no matter how many soul shards you have left?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Can get 5 souls out of her easily and getting back soul is like 7 (non-changeable) no matter how many soul shards you have left?
Spacebar or ESC will allow text to go by fast, BUT you want to be careful. In combat, holding the Spacebar will input your next move. If the text chain offers you a choice, holding ESC will enter in the bottom option you have.

You get a minimum of 2 foreign soul shards for losing 1 of your soul shards in a fight. You can lose 6 of your soul shards before using 7 foreign soul shards to get back to your max. So if you want to buy lots of stuff from the reaper, you can grind for soul shards. It all depends on what you wanna buy. RN there's no long-term consequences for losing fights... maybe later.

Reactions: Flat
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes