Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
am i doing something wrong? i cant find the ingredients to katarina the very first boss, i have been to north and south catacombs
The plant is at the end of the West Catacombs. You have to go through the drainage grate at the end and then jump over the water. Stand over the green plant and press either "Z" or "Y" (I forgot which) to harvest it.

The soul shard it located at the end of the East Catacombs. Walk up to the fence and press "Z" or "X" (I forgot which) to climb it. You have to click on a specific spot in order to climb. The text will say you hurt yourself while climbing over but no HP will have been lost.

Oct 26, 2017
If like dmatrixbr you want to find broken stuff to break harder, try and unfuck it and also learn some more in the process, you may want to check .

Cheat Engine is overkill for any RPG Maker MV/MZ game. You have full access to a built-in console, JavaScript core modules and plugins, and JSON files with all of the project data for live debugging and playtesting without going through step-by-step breakpoint hell.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

timthebatman

Feb 19, 2022
If like dmatrixbr you want to find broken stuff to break harder, try and unfuck it and also learn some more in the process, you may want to check .

Cheat Engine is overkill for any RPG Maker MV/MZ game. You have full access to a built-in console, JavaScript core modules and plugins, and JSON files with all of the project data for live debugging and playtesting without going through step-by-step breakpoint hell.
You need a RPG Maker and a decrypter to be able to do this. it may look simple to you, but it isn't to most people.
save editors are the easiest way to cheat imo.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You need a RPG Maker and a decrypter to be able to do this. it may look simple to you, but it isn't to most people.
save editors are the easiest way to cheat imo.
Agreed. I haven't even used save Editor so that would be quite a leap for this Champion as well.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Agreed. I haven't even used save Editor so that would be quite a leap for this Champion as well.
I played the new version of Domina a few days ago, after beating katrina I just used a save editor to give myself the black shards because the walking was so slow, was there any real content I missed by skipping the other doms, any new scenes ect?

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I played the new version of Domina a few days ago, after beating katrina I just used a save editor to give myself the black shards because the walking was so slow, was there any real content I missed by skipping the other doms, any new scenes ect?
I can't tell you with certainty because I haven't bothered to do Hora, but people were complaining about the whole revisiting thing being lame as hell, so probably not. I don't remember there being any new images in the files either.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I can't tell you with certainty because I haven't bothered to do Hora, but people were complaining about the whole revisiting thing being lame as hell, so probably not. I don't remember there being any new images in the files either.
Yeah, nothing new. Only a few texts commenting the state of Llavanya and mentioning Hora being dumb/selfish. Oh and the image of Narcissa kissing the MC being recycled from her 'best' slavery route.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
As far as i know, no. I played through it and at best we had a couple lines of dialogue then abolutely messed up the previous dominas, had a pretty chill chat with narcissa and all, other than that nothing

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As far as i know, no. I played through it and at best we had a couple lines of dialogue then abolutely messed up the previous dominas, had a pretty chill chat with narcissa and all, other than that nothing
I literally beat up Franceska in three hits just like Horace did.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I literally beat up Franceska in three hits just like Horace did.
Yep, as i was saying , all that happens is we just mess them up, which im pretty happy for doing to mary. Shes the only character (besides Ra, but i cant find her damn toilet scene if she even has one) i didnt submit to and getting the opportunity to smack her up was great.

• Yay, new update!

CWamy4565456

Sep 25, 2022
hey anyone can help me pls i got to Hora level but i can't get in her room i walked 30 mins in the wood but idk what to do i get some 2 or 3 chasts and i still can't get in

Oct 26, 2017
You litterally can't lose. I threw a few fights to Narcissa and it just took me back to the overworld. I guess without a grim reaper nobody can die.
I'm actually amused at Disastrous missing the obvious opportunity to end the cash grab with that one series of (broken, as usual; broken time itself is broken, quite the irony or a bad attempt at a meme) events. Guess Maple Hills and whatever other stuff he's been "working" on aren't as profitable and baiting, heh.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep, as i was saying , all that happens is we just mess them up, which im pretty happy for doing to mary. Shes the only character (besides Ra, but i cant find her damn toilet scene if she even has one) i didnt submit to and getting the opportunity to smack her up was great.
Ngl, the borderline *gulps* maledom of this plot has been surprisingly satisfying. I wish we could lift Worst Girl up by her hair, drag her back to the Mystifying Chamber and "Peg" her with our comically large "Strap-on". Even moreso if Mika and Maki are watching from their realm.

I'm actually amused at Disastrous missing the obvious opportunity to end the cash grab with that one series of (broken, as usual; broken time itself is broken, quite the irony or a bad attempt at a meme) events. Guess Maple Hills and whatever other stuff he's been "working" on aren't as profitable and baiting, heh.
I'm afraid I don't know the meme you are referring to.

• Angry
Reactions: Mookshanker129

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Guys i didn't play domina for a while, can someone send a file save to play Hora's route and does it worth it?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes