Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I can't find the scat content in 9.1 version. can anyone tell me how to enable it
Wdym, scat content isnt a toggle. I dont think Ra has scat (havent seen hers, and i was searching for hers for a while), but otherwise every domina has scat if you submit to them

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Wdym, scat content isnt a toggle. I dont think Ra has scat (havent seen hers, and i was searching for hers for a while), but otherwise every domina has scat if you submit to them
From what I can recall, Raa was supposed to have scat since the Patreons voted quite in favor for it over many other things. Deka just didn't bother commission Shakie for it, I do believe. So yeah, she's the only one who doesn't have scat content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lemilyemily

Jan 14, 2023
Yeah, i just walked around in the forest and eventually i got some enemies... that didnt even have a guaranteed drop chance
and that's in the place you get sent after hora's fight? i remember there's a glitch with the enemies you need to get the petals from, but i'm past that part if it's what you're talking about
if it really is just a super low encounter rate, that's really annoying xp

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
and that's in the place you get sent after hora's fight? i remember there's a glitch with the enemies you need to get the petals from, but i'm past that part if it's what you're talking about
if it really is just a super low encounter rate, that's really annoying xp
Oh, my bad then, i thought you were talking about the petals. Dont remember having any problems with any enemies after beating hora, so i dont think i can help unfortunately, my bad

Reactions: lemilyemily

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
also my character's portrait is showing as ill now with veins on his skin, how did this happen and can I change it?
I see someone already explained about Mary. MC's portrait changed because of the corruption mechanic, you become more corrupted as you unlock the corruption tree. There's no way to cure it but so far it doesn't have any effect on gameplay.

Also, has any champion beaten the Lvl 999999 Cake Truck yet?

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
I did manage to beat her, using a combination of burning her, poisoning her, using shadowbound, and soul link. She is weak to Thunder and Darkness. It take me almost an hour to beat her.

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I did manage to beat her, using a combination of burning her, poisoning her, using shadowbound, and soul link. She is weak to Thunder and Darkness. It take me almost an hour to beat her.
So both Worst Girl and Rosita are weak to electric-type attacks, that is now two Domina who go against poke'mon. At least it makes a little sense with Worst Girl since you can "Aim for the Horn"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zxwb and NH2

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hello! I played back when this first came out and I am now stuck in the very first domina. Am I supposed to just lose a million times to grind stats or am I missing something important here? katrina pretty much two shots me

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hello! I played back when this first came out and I am now stuck in the very first domina. Am I supposed to just lose a million times to grind stats or am I missing something important here? katrina pretty much two shots me
You're supposed to lose twice then you have the option to go grind.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
how to install the Android version? I didn't find any apk files in the zip...
You download the game and then after extracting the rar/zip file on your phone you use an app called "Joiplay" to run it. You can download Joiplay from appstore, though thats a slightly older version than the one on patreon, but its not that important.
Thats pretty much it, you download zip/rar, extract the folder somewhere, open joiplay then there should be a button to add game, you simply navigate to folder until you find game.exe or whatever and done

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there a way not to break the seal of the first domina Katrina ?

i remember first time i played she locked the protag in her realm and "sexually" punished him but now she trapped him in a flying swords circus, is there a different requirement for other scene ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And Mary, I would teach her a lesson for taking best girl. A strong light spell should be capable of beating Mary.
I wanted to make Worst Butt a pincushion with Best Girl's Arrows. Sadly I play Crusader and that class didn't give me enough Magic to cast the spell.

is there a way not to break the seal of the first domina Katrina ?

i remember first time i played she locked the protag in her realm and "sexually" punished him but now she trapped him in a flying swords circus, is there a different requirement for other scene ?
What do you mean by Flying Sword's Circus?

Reactions: NH2
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes