Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is it possible to actually get enslaved and get a bad ending?
Yes, beat a domina and she will only just get back up as if you did nothing and say how weak you are then give you the option to choose to be enslaved by her, after choosing enslavement you will be trapped in your choosen mistress'es realm forever with new repeatable submission content to use as much as you want, so my advice is have a seperate save file for all 13 domina.

In Katrina's case, if you spoke submissively to her she and refuse enslavement when she offers, she will give a different offer, she'll give you her seal but you must swear undying loyalty to her and her alone, which will open a new story path and the same submission content if you accept enslavement. The catch is you belong to Katrina so if you submit to any Domina other than her IN ANY WAY other than talking submissively, she will banish you from her realm and most likely meet you sometime later to exact BRUTAL punishment, which will most likely make your quest so much harder. So definately have a seperate save for this path to make sure there are no mistakes

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Thx! can i know whats the domme after mary post about ?
her picture is there
but its not one hundred percent clear what will she be ?
only we know that
1 the content in domina 4 will be more than the content in other domina before and after at least fifth and sixth domina
2 the next domina will only need one month to come not 45 days
3 we may have in the future gothic domina

JadeBlue

Apr 8, 2020
In case anyone was having trouble with beating her, it seems you need to purposefully lose til you can get the surrender option, then keep surrendering til you have one soul and 7 foreign souls and exchange em to the lake. Repeat process like 3 times maybe til you can buy the final sword and the fire punch and a buncha mega potions. The last sword has a chance to poison which is broken and does most of the damage for you. Really wish you gave the option to save before doing the choice after the fight but nonetheless a big fan of the slave path and how it goes, def can't wait to see the other girls.
Dude where do you get the option to exchange souls in Lake? I realllly can't find it

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes