Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now that's an idea I can get behind! I was always turned off by guro, but something like this sounds much better, and would still fit with her theme.
Exactly! That is so much more fitting for Not-Harley than guro. I mean, it's her number 1 kink yet she doesn't do it to MC unless she get's very mad at him. She is an example of how a great character can be ruined by the internet... In fact, a name such as Bir-tay (A cross between TwitterBot and Tay) would be more fitting for her.

I guess Narcissa will look even more different, since she's completely nude in game

View attachment 2424958
That is one way to go. She looks like she's about to beat the marmalade out of Shirley Temple in that outfit lol. If going for the fully clothed route, I would suggest giving her some slightly torn hospital scrubs to underline her violence/ disease aspects.

I have an idea. A Domina dating simulator. Don’t you guys want to see how the Dominas will behave with each other? Like imagine them having full conversations and potentially gang banging the protagonist. I’m especially interested in how they would talk and interact with Francizska.
This needs to be a thing! While not a fan of GB, being able to see how your favorite Domina reacts to your flirting with her... And more importantly how the other Dominas would react to your flirting with her would be fun. As for Harley Queef, I imagine they are keeping their distance from her. There is a reason they go to Madeline's parties and she is only mentioned entertaining unwilling guests.

hey how do you get light magic in the game
You get light magic at the 4th Domina from the objectively best girl in the game.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
just finished da game and oh boy.... wtf?
i ain't sayin anythin more than wtf... and rip mr calcium
i forgot to add somethin too, for some reason, it says i was dominated by some and honestly, you can't just make me lose to continue and expect me to be all pure... at least i tried ight? but for some reason the game think that some dominas dommed me and i lost to no one except the first one and mary and raa.... but SOMEHOW the second chick is my mistress according to hora
idk man, if i had one it 100% would be raa, or mary IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOSE 10 FUCKING TIMES

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
yo someone have any news about a incoming update or nothin?
Well the dude did made a couple of dev diaries and that's about it.
Developer Diary (Domina) #1

Hello folks!
We have decided to start writing weekly developer diaries to keep you up to date with development. Our game plan thus far was to keep new features a secret to avoid spoilers, however we understand that going too long without progress updates is not exactly good for morale, so hopefully these updates will help out a bit. Story spoilers will always be kept to a minimum of course, but new mechanics in development, as well as small teasers, will be liberally utilized in these diaries. There will be one Domina and one Maple Hills diary per week, the exceptions being situations like the final weeks before a release, where we devote all of our time into a single game, so there's not much to say about the other one.
So, what awaits Domina 9.5?
- A big amount of story CGs, as well as the new sex scene CGs that were decided by the late Bitch Boy polls, have already been ordered and are expected to be completed in about a month. After that, we still have 2-3 more story CGs to commission, and we're set for release.
- 9.5 will include new content for the Twins, Raa and Hora. This includes new scenes for the first two, an additional dialogue-based quest for the Twins, a soft redesign of Raa into a sort of Findom kind of Domina, and another soft redesign of Hora's personality to give her something more to characterize her other than 'ambition'.
- The update will include content that takes place during the Twins' and Raa's respective questlines, so that means before defeating them in battle. However it will also include some major story additions that include the above Dominas for the after-Hora timeframe.
That's all we have to share on the matter for now. Make sure to keep up to date for more spoiler-free details next week. <3

Developer Diary (Domina) #2

Welcome back for another dev diary scallywags.
In this update log, I would like to expand more on the new content specific to Mika and Maki (as it is what I've largely been working on the past week). As mentioned in the previous diary, extra content will be added both for the aforementioned Dominas during their personal questlines (before you defeat them in battle) and in the current timeline (after you defeat Hora). Specifically for the twins, the two additions are quite similar.
A new room has been added to the Congress of Troubles, the Court of Troubles. Here, Mika and Maki occassionally take the stand against each other, blaming themselves for all sorts of nonsensical and silly reasons that apperantly require a court meeting to be settled. Here you will be tasked to act as the judge, being of 'neutral and unbiased judgement', and choose which girl is correct in a series of arguments and cases that they will present to you. The whole scene is really meant to be comical, as much of Mika and Maki's content is.
Naturally, depending on which girl you favor more, you will get bonus points with said girl during the court case of their personal questline, which will affect their affection rates accordingly (and the path you'll take during their vanilla questline). As for the court case of the after-Hora timeline, favoring any of the girls will unlock separate small bonuses in the overarching plotline that will follow soon after, as well as unique dialogue.
Overall, the additions to the Twins are mainly dialogue-based. Their new quests include character growth and actually interacting with them (semi-)peacefully, instead of brawling; so perhaps this is something a lot of you will appreciate.
________________________________________________________________________________________
and something for maple hills

Last edited:

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a way to remove the "miss" attack, even using cheats? Generally speaking it's one of the most boring things in RPGs, but in this game it reaches the summit of bother. More than half of the attacks are "miss" and if it could be fun when you fight against the demonesses (at least for the punishment), against the normal enemies it's only a real drag. I had to use a save editor to maximize my attack power, at least the few times I can really hit an enemy, it will die.

3EyeRaven

Feb 7, 2023

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
"Hey guys, sorry for the wait, here is 3 new pictures, i'm working on it very hard, release very soon for sure dw"
(Oh and it's Domina 9.5, so no new Domina, just few new images and lines.)
To be more accurate: "Hey, here's a teaser of 3 pictures. Sorry for the wait, but Team Dekarous is working hard and tirelessly to perfect the game, write the lore and squish all the bugs. Oh, by the way, these 3 images are half of the new content added. kthxbye see you next year!"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
just finished da game and oh boy.... wtf?
i ain't sayin anythin more than wtf... and rip mr calcium
i forgot to add somethin too, for some reason, it says i was dominated by some and honestly, you can't just make me lose to continue and expect me to be all pure... at least i tried ight? but for some reason the game think that some dominas dommed me and i lost to no one except the first one and mary and raa.... but SOMEHOW the second chick is my mistress according to hora
idk man, if i had one it 100% would be raa, or mary IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOSE 10 FUCKING TIMES
Agreed yet disagreed on Mr. Calcium. On the one hand, tragic but on the other hand they are the objectively worst character in the game.

Well the dude did made a couple of dev diaries and that's about it.
Developer Diary (Domina) #1

Hello folks!
We have decided to start writing weekly developer diaries to keep you up to date with development. Our game plan thus far was to keep new features a secret to avoid spoilers, however we understand that going too long without progress updates is not exactly good for morale, so hopefully these updates will help out a bit. Story spoilers will always be kept to a minimum of course, but new mechanics in development, as well as small teasers, will be liberally utilized in these diaries. There will be one Domina and one Maple Hills diary per week, the exceptions being situations like the final weeks before a release, where we devote all of our time into a single game, so there's not much to say about the other one.
So, what awaits Domina 9.5?
- A big amount of story CGs, as well as the new sex scene CGs that were decided by the late Bitch Boy polls, have already been ordered and are expected to be completed in about a month. After that, we still have 2-3 more story CGs to commission, and we're set for release.
- 9.5 will include new content for the Twins, Raa and Hora. This includes new scenes for the first two, an additional dialogue-based quest for the Twins, a soft redesign of Raa into a sort of Findom kind of Domina, and another soft redesign of Hora's personality to give her something more to characterize her other than 'ambition'.
- The update will include content that takes place during the Twins' and Raa's respective questlines, so that means before defeating them in battle. However it will also include some major story additions that include the above Dominas for the after-Hora timeframe.
That's all we have to share on the matter for now. Make sure to keep up to date for more spoiler-free details next week. <3

Developer Diary (Domina) #2

Welcome back for another dev diary scallywags.
In this update log, I would like to expand more on the new content specific to Mika and Maki (as it is what I've largely been working on the past week). As mentioned in the previous diary, extra content will be added both for the aforementioned Dominas during their personal questlines (before you defeat them in battle) and in the current timeline (after you defeat Hora). Specifically for the twins, the two additions are quite similar.
A new room has been added to the Congress of Troubles, the Court of Troubles. Here, Mika and Maki occassionally take the stand against each other, blaming themselves for all sorts of nonsensical and silly reasons that apperantly require a court meeting to be settled. Here you will be tasked to act as the judge, being of 'neutral and unbiased judgement', and choose which girl is correct in a series of arguments and cases that they will present to you. The whole scene is really meant to be comical, as much of Mika and Maki's content is.
Naturally, depending on which girl you favor more, you will get bonus points with said girl during the court case of their personal questline, which will affect their affection rates accordingly (and the path you'll take during their vanilla questline). As for the court case of the after-Hora timeline, favoring any of the girls will unlock separate small bonuses in the overarching plotline that will follow soon after, as well as unique dialogue.
Overall, the additions to the Twins are mainly dialogue-based. Their new quests include character growth and actually interacting with them (semi-)peacefully, instead of brawling; so perhaps this is something a lot of you will appreciate.
________________________________________________________________________________________
and something for maple hills
Thank you for sharing these dev diaries. While they are not my favorite characters, I am curious to see what Mika and Maki's court will be like. I am picturing the People's Court but with a hint of sexiness and some cute pettiness between the Twins. As for Raa, I'm am curious to see how "Judging" her will unfold but I am guessing it will have something to do with you taking the role of Anubis. If Deka goes that route I hope MC weighs Raa's heart (Or in this case, perhaps her sitting seductively on a scale) against a Best Girl feather. I dislike findom though, however it is fitting for her character and it does help to set her apart from Mika and Maki. As for Hora, I am guessing Deka is going to make her more OCD when it comes to her desire for order. I just hope she gets a visit to the proctologist to get that deformity on her bottom taken care of. lol

I could get the Mary scene on the app version, when I chose to betray Llavanya (please don't judge me) after losing a couple of times. I think it depends of a certain numbers of loses to Mary for the game to show you that scene or the one where she jerks you off after you chose to be her slave over following the main path
Don't judge... If you were in Mika and Maki's Court of Troubles I have no doubt you would be sentenced to an eternity of servitude to Worst Girl.

Jan 27, 2021
full gallery?

It's not the full gallery but it is the best I could find. It has everything up to 7.5 I believe.

On another note, does anybody know the name of Llavanya, Raa, and Hora's seals? I haven't played since 7.5, and I can't recall if Llavanya's one has a name.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

It's not the full gallery but it is the best I could find. It has everything up to 7.5 I believe.

On another note, does anybody know the name of Llavanya, Raa, and Hora's seals? I haven't played since 7.5, and I can't recall if Llavanya's one has a name.
Raa's is called the Seal of Glee and Best Girl's seal doesn't have a name (Yet). I don't recall Hora's though.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
How to defeat the first one - Katrina?)
I have 7th level, duelist class, the best claws weapon, default beginner helmet, and the best shield without debuffs on evasion and adrenalin gains. Before she drinks her potion all is good, but after this, she knockouts me by at most 2 moves(my hp is about 2.5k). Medium potions are useless... Attacks too...
P.S. played this game before but don't remember such problems with the very first domina as now...

Jan 27, 2021
Raa's is called the Seal of Glee and Best Girl's seal doesn't have a name (Yet). I don't recall Hora's though.
Thank you! Makes me wonder if the name of the seals actually have any meaning, or if Deka just thought they sounded cool.

How to defeat the first one - Katrina?)

I have 7th level, duelist class, the best claws weapon, default beginner helmet, and the best shield without debuffs on evasion and adrenalin gains. Before she drinks her potion all is good, but after this, she knockouts me by at most 2 moves(my hp is about 2.5k). Medium potions are useless... Attacks too...

P.S. played this game before but don't remember such problems with the very first domina as now...
Pick up Shadowbound from the Grim Reaper(?) if you haven't already. If you don't have enough MP to consistently cast it then I'd suggest grinding some more. Katrina is quite tough for the first boss.

Last edited:

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Here is the newest thing for anyone interested

Domina 9.5: 'Time Out' Announcement (Patreon)

We are rapidly getting closer to the new release, so I figured a teaser was in order. Bitch Boy game teasers will follow soon as well.

9.5 will be a hybrid update, meaning it will include content both to revamp older Dominas and to add new story for the current (after-Hora) timeline. Older Dominas that will get new content are the Twins and Raa, both of which now have expanded side questlines up to the point of you defeating them. They also get bonus content for the current, after-Hora timeline, meaning you'll have to revisit their realms as part of the story added after you defeat Hora.

The star of the update however is Hora herself, who has gotten a soft redesign in personality. I'm not going to spoil anything, but you'll pass plenty of time with her in the new update; not fighting, but connecting.

We are looking for an Early Access release within the month if possible, otherwise it's going to be early next month. It really depends when all the required CGs are ready (cause there's a lot). Stay tuned for more teasers! <3

1678325249844.png

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes