Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you! Makes me wonder if the name of the seals actually have any meaning, or if Deka just thought they sounded cool.

I haven't looked into it but the seals don't seem to have any relation to the Dominas. They do sound awesome so I'm guessing he's crowdsourcing the names from the Patreon/Discord. (But that's just a theory).

Here is the newest thing for anyone interested

Domina 9.5: 'Time Out' Announcement (Patreon)

We are rapidly getting closer to the new release, so I figured a teaser was in order. Bitch Boy game teasers will follow soon as well.

9.5 will be a hybrid update, meaning it will include content both to revamp older Dominas and to add new story for the current (after-Hora) timeline. Older Dominas that will get new content are the Twins and Raa, both of which now have expanded side questlines up to the point of you defeating them. They also get bonus content for the current, after-Hora timeline, meaning you'll have to revisit their realms as part of the story added after you defeat Hora.

The star of the update however is Hora herself, who has gotten a soft redesign in personality. I'm not going to spoil anything, but you'll pass plenty of time with her in the new update; not fighting, but connecting.

We are looking for an Early Access release within the month if possible, otherwise it's going to be early next month. It really depends when all the required CGs are ready (cause there's a lot). Stay tuned for more teasers! <3

View attachment 2451096
Hora is looking amazing! I am very much looking forward to her character development as well as the other Domina's new interactions.

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
Thank you! Makes me wonder if the name of the seals actually have any meaning, or if Deka just thought they sounded cool.

Pick up Shadowbound from the Grim Reaper(?) if you haven't already. If you don't have enough MP to consistently cast it then I'd suggest grinding some more. Katrina is quite tough for the first boss.
yeah, it helps, thanks

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
What am i supposed to do after freeing Llavanya from Mary and after talking with the last mentioned one? Am i need to complete Hora's task with Llavanya in my party or i should navigate her to a certain place?

Brayzo

Jan 19, 2018
I'm stuck, I talked to Hora and she's told me to go to the mystifying chamber and say "oliver" but i go into the room and to the middle of the circle and it just says "the teleporter doesn't work anymore" "mary must have changed the combinations" so how do i re-enter the dungeon?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm stuck, I talked to Hora and she's told me to go to the mystifying chamber and say "oliver" but i go into the room and to the middle of the circle and it just says "the teleporter doesn't work anymore" "mary must have changed the combinations" so how do i re-enter the dungeon?
You need to download the newer patched version of the game and transfer your save to it. This is an all too well known bug that has annoyed the heck out of everyone here.

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to become a slave for the 2nd boss?
I see someone has good taste! I believe you can be enslaved by her if you choose the correct options during her tea parties (Individualistic and caring, if I remember correctly). If she deems your personality compatible enough, she will give you the option to serve her. You get a bonus scene if you answer perfectly. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 2, 2023
I see someone has good taste! I believe you can be enslaved by her if you choose the correct options during her tea parties (Individualistic and caring, if I remember correctly). If she deems your personality compatible enough, she will give you the option to serve her. You get a bonus scene if you answer perfectly. Hope that helps!
Thank you, i was wondering as i keep trying and can't figure it out

Mar 2, 2023
How do I do tea parties?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes