SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Well, not everyone considers blowjobs to be antithetical to femdom let alone something exclusive to maledom. In fact, a lot of the femdom stuff I've seen includes fellatio so I was actually surprised to learn some people consider the two things incompatible.
That was not exactly my point, it was most about "be consistent to the game's objective".

As for blowjobs in femdom games, I'd say "use with caution".

Sure, some femdom games put a good use with blowjob, reverse rape and draining stuff, but a lot of them abuse it to the point that the game gets too much focus in male pleasure (typically forgetting about female pleasure), which leads people to ask if they are really playing a femdom game.

So some bad news dropped earlier, Dekarous as admited that the real reasons for the 9.5 delay is because he's lost contact whit the artist working on the game and she now asn't responded to him in over a month and half.
That's sad, she is a very talented artist. I hope she is fine.

As for Dekarous, he should go after another artist as soon as possible.

And I'm now questioning myself if she has some responsability in the lack of content of the lasts updates (afterall, I hated how few artistic content can be found in characters like Hora). Maybe a change could be welcome?

However, it doesn't solve the boring grinding problem (greatly pointed out by blufalcon). Last time I played it took around 6 hours to reach Hora. I usually play as Archer/Marksman, not sure if it is good though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So some bad news dropped earlier, Dekarous as admited that the real reasons for the 9.5 delay is because he's lost contact whit the artist working on the game and she now asn't responded to him in over a month and half.
Not to throw doubt into the pit of "X to doubt", but be it true or not, I would always take what Deka says with a pinch of salt. He is well know to spread misinformations on the internet, if you catch my drift. The timeframe he gave about Shakie having disappeared for a month and a half doesn't quite add up to the various teasing and all that he posted over the past month itself.

So there's quite a few possible scenarios at hand.

1) Deka is making shit up because he can't respect a timeframe.
2) A falling out has happened between him and Shakie.
3) Shakie, being Filipina, might be living in one of the regions hit by massive rainfalls in the Philippines. Maybe something happened, who knows? We can hope she's ok. We can say what we want about her art, but she's still a person and still the one in team Deka that can at least be appreciated.

Whatever it is, there's definitely more to it than it looks.

And I'm now questioning myself if she has some responsability in the lack of content of the lasts updates
Doubtful. She literally just does what Deka commissions her. If the amount of content is just lackluster, that's entirely Deka's fault. He's the one commissioning and paying for the variants. He just chose not to commission for variants.

Last edited:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, SCC only relies on stolen art/recolors...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just a recolor of Sanae Kochiya from Touhou (from Alphys' art made for Touhou 12.3: Hisoutensoku).
Well, at least he did the recolor xD

Or did he?

________

Doubtful. She literally just does what Deka commissions her. If the amount of content is just lackluster, that's entirely Deka's fault. He's the one commissioning and paying for the variants. He just chose not to commission for variants.
Agreed. It is more natural to imagine that he was just saving money instead of asking her to do more. Anyway, it's a pitty, as I love her arts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
No way, another issue between Deka and his amazing " super team " preventing us to have another bad update.
Since Rosita this game has become a total disaster.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You'd think Deka who was apparently in the process of finding a new artist a month or two ago in order to "help" Shakie would've already found a new artist. I dunno, smells like Deka didn't really do any work in the past couple of months and found the perfect scapegoat. When he says "I can't release the game without these specific CGs"... Really, my guy? You can't fathom releasing an incomplete update? Like the past 5+ updates? Same updates with a bunch of "This scene will be added soon"?

It's not that I doubt Deka at all it's just that.. Yeah, he's full of shit.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A good idea, as long as it has this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100 percent agreed Deka must include this scene. By any chance did he include it anywhere in the MHC content he already released?

Yeah, SCC only relies on stolen art/recolors...

View attachment 2627234

This is just a recolor of Sanae Kochiya from Touhou (from Alphys' art made for Touhou 12.3: Hisoutensoku).
Can you share a link to the alleged original? I really hope Best (SCC girl) was not conceived in sin :oops:

*Proceeds to lick up and chew the best gum in the world*

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Now this game is truly fucked.
To change the entire art at this point will destroy this game.
He can never change or get new content for the earlier Dominas and the current floor which apparently has unfinished content can't be completed now.
Either he has to redo the entire current Domina and the rest with a new artist or he has to find someone who will redo ALL Dominas.
In either case I am pretty sure the most likely scenarios are:
1. He does what I said and redos the current Domina with new art and then continues with the new artist going forward.
2. He says: Fuck you Patreons and just uses whatever he has art wise for the current Domina even though he is obviously missing stuff and then either abandons the game or finds a new artist.

Do not expect an update this year.
If he decides to somehow continue with this game you can expect an update some time next year. Probably in 14-16 months.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
While it is very sad and disheartening that the artist seems to have disappeared from the radar, I do not agree with the sentiment that it is the end of the game. There are plenty of people out there with the skills to copy this style. Maybe Dekarous will have to pay a bit more, if he chooses to. Or the rest of the game is finished in a slightly different style. I don't see how that is such a huge problem. Only thing that would stop this game from being finished was if he was so disturbed by this that he can't continue. I have zero insight into their relationship, so that is up in the air afaic. As for people just assuming the worst about this, well, you never know do you, unless you are there. No point to that the way I see it.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
While it is very sad and disheartening that the artist seems to have disappeared from the radar, I do not agree with the sentiment that it is the end of the game. There are plenty of people out there with the skills to copy this style. Maybe Dekarous will have to pay a bit more, if he chooses to. Or the rest of the game is finished in a slightly different style. I don't see how that is such a huge problem. Only thing that would stop this game from being finished was if he was so disturbed by this that he can't continue. I have zero insight into their relationship, so that is up in the air afaic. As for people just assuming the worst about this, well, you never know do you, unless you are there. No point to that the way I see it.
You are pretending that Deka is a normal game dev.
He will use this as an excuse to do nothing with this project for years. Just wait and see.

Does Shakie also work on Maple Hills college? If yes I would not be suprised if Deka decides to abandon everything and create a new game again....

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes