Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
i dont think that about bugs r true xD
It’s generally true. Teary will do some testing, release his updates, see a lot of people reporting bugs and will fix most of them. There are some bugs remaining, but it’s hard to fix everything in such a big game.

Deka, on the other hand, doesn’t playtest or even boot up his own games. Most of the game breaking bugs that are released in live versions can be found within 1 minute of normal gameplay in each updates. It takes him years in general to fix the easiest bugs in the world. His game doesn’t have a big world.

So yeah, Katalist and Domina both have bugs, but one can be justified and at least attempts to fix as much as possible within the first few weeks of release.

Mahdibin

Mar 27, 2023
hi everyone i just recently downloaded this games and i keep getting this error when i try to start the game .
can some one here help plz
nbn.png

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
I've got an odd bug where I can't fight any mobs. I need to kill like 10 before i unlock Hora's door and I can't do it at all, I'm attracting no monsters.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've got an odd bug where I can't fight any mobs. I need to kill like 10 before i unlock Hora's door and I can't do it at all, I'm attracting no monsters.
Sadly that is a well known glitch in the game. You will need to transfer your save to the newest version in order to make Hora's undead appear.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Sadly that is a well known glitch in the game. You will need to transfer your save to the newest version in order to make Hora's undead appear.
Yeah I realized I needed 9.2, which is what I have now. I think I finished what's there right now but I have no clue if it's a bug where I was walking at a snail's pace all the time after the Llavanya scene

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Yeah I realized I needed 9.2, which is what I have now. I think I finished what's there right now but I have no clue if it's a bug where I was walking at a snail's pace all the time after the Llavanya scene
Not a bug. It's intended and infuriating. Welcome to Dekarous' school of game design. You could throw shit at passing seagulls, spraypaint a swastika on a pony and you'd still have a passing grade. You're stuck like this now.

Kevin3124

Sep 18, 2019
Hey can someone help here, I've chosen the Arcanist class and already bought the eldritch skill but the Eldritch Tome recipes didn't show up. Is this a bug?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hey can someone help here, I've chosen the Arcanist class and already bought the eldritch skill but the Eldritch Tome recipes didn't show up. Is this a bug?
Maybe? I think I've done multiple playthroughs despite how bad in term of quality the game is, never got the Eldritch Tome recipes in any of them. You might be S.O.L.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It’s generally true. Teary will do some testing, release his updates, see a lot of people reporting bugs and will fix most of them. There are some bugs remaining, but it’s hard to fix everything in such a big game.

Deka, on the other hand, doesn’t playtest or even boot up his own games. Most of the game breaking bugs that are released in live versions can be found within 1 minute of normal gameplay in each updates. It takes him years in general to fix the easiest bugs in the world. His game doesn’t have a big world.

So yeah, Katalist and Domina both have bugs, but one can be justified and at least attempts to fix as much as possible within the first few weeks of release.
I'm like 90% sure (since I'm in his discord) that his last bug fix added more bugs and he said he'd just do it when he releases the next update :p Don't get me wrong, creep girls are my jam and the story is great, but the bug fixes is....yeah.

Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes