Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
This is why you people have to make sure you're saving frequently on different save files, so that you're not f*cked when you get a bad end. The concept has been a feature in this game since early days, it's not a bug by any means.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What do the water and round symbols mean? how can i beat this nasty woman?
View attachment 2667619
I see you've already beaten up Tsundere Ebola Chan and are now at Worst Girl. It looks like you're having the same thoughts as many of us Champions who passed through her realm.

also the water symbol makes you deal less damage and only happens when you get spit on
I never noticed the atk debuff from taking Worst Girl Spit before. Has Deka posted a list of the symbols and status effects they indicate?

dasjildka

May 22, 2023
I am a Korean who likes Domina femdom 9.1 games. Not too long ago, I wanted to use the tombstone of Francisca Kingdom to smash the bear, but I skipped the screen and didn't have a choice. I received 3 materials from Teddy's room, but I can't do anything on the workbench. I searched Korean forums and couldn't figure it out. can you tell me...?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
maki and mika are the ones that interest me the most. Who is Tsundere Ebola Chan? princess narcissa?
I see somechampion found a pair of new waifus. And yes, Narcissa = Ebola Chan.

I am a Korean who likes Domina femdom 9.1 games. Not too long ago, I wanted to use the tombstone of Francisca Kingdom to smash the bear, but I skipped the screen and didn't have a choice. I received 3 materials from Teddy's room, but I can't do anything on the workbench. I searched Korean forums and couldn't figure it out. can you tell me...?
Is the "Improvised Knife" already in your inventory?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bowsette s slave
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes