bokatana

Dec 29, 2020
I just beat Raa and when I got her health to 0 she used a load of healing potions, said that she refused to continue the fight, and I got a game over. What am I meant to do now?

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
Is there any news about updates? His Patreon looks wild -> content delayed, artist leaved, artist returned, multiple open unfinished projects..

brombeere1992 appreciate your effort but why did you commented the scenes? In the opening okay but please not during the content :/

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
Is there any news about updates? His Patreon looks wild -> content delayed, artist leaved, artist returned, multiple open unfinished projects..

brombeere1992 appreciate your effort but why did you commented the scenes? In the opening okay but please not during the content :/
Yes, I know about that, and I wish I could change that, but it is mandatory on this platform. Still, I am working on a system to tweak my voice such that it could sound like female and make it more pleasant for the listener. In the meanwhile, it may be better to turn off audio :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
who is she?
She is our universe's version of Worst Girl. If Worst Girl chose a champion who's inner darkness were most dense it would be Tate.

If you just want to see the scenes again, I uploaded almost everything there:

Kudos for making this channel, I will have to give you some likes and comments as soon as I can get back into my PH account.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I just beat Raa and when I got her health to 0 she used a load of healing potions, said that she refused to continue the fight, and I got a game over. What am I meant to do now?
That sounds like a bug. Were you by any chance using Shadowbound with 1 turn left and 0 health when you beat her? I think that might be the reason. Normally after you beat her and she drinks those health potions you're supposed to be brought out of combat and talk to her again, (not get a game over) at which point she'll send her royal guard after you. It's pretty hard to beat the royal guard on low magicka, but spamming shadowbound and upgraded fury of Lavanya makes short work of them (they cannot silence you as Raa does, and they will drop a strong weapon if defeated), so if it works to beat her this time, just go inside her catacombs after winning the fight with Raa and rest at the arcane fire before you come back to talk to her so that you have full mp and hp for the battle against the guards! About the original bug I can't think of any other fixes except:

1. make sure you've got either some health left or shadowbound cast with at least 2 turns left when you beat her, or
2. maybe check that you've got the latest version?

I just finished the current version of the game myself after ignoring it for years due to people complaining about bugs, only to find out it still has unsolved bugs even after not getting an update in ages! That's just the Domina experience for you - dominating the crap out of good coding ever since 2018! :LOL:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That sounds like a bug. Were you by any chance using Shadowbound with 1 turn left and 0 health when you beat her? I think that might be the reason. Normally after you beat her and she drinks those health potions you're supposed to be brought out of combat and talk to her again, (not get a game over) at which point she'll send her royal guard after you. It's pretty hard to beat the royal guard on low magicka, but spamming shadowbound and upgraded fury of Lavanya makes short work of them (they cannot silence you as Raa does, and they will drop a strong weapon if defeated), so if it works to beat her this time, just go inside her catacombs after winning the fight with Raa and rest at the arcane fire before you come back to talk to her so that you have full mp and hp for the battle against the guards! About the original bug I can't think of any other fixes except:

1. make sure you've got either some health left or shadowbound cast with at least 2 turns left when you beat her, or
2. maybe check that you've got the latest version?

I just finished the current version of the game myself after ignoring it for years due to people complaining about bugs, only to find out it still has unsolved bugs even after not getting an update in ages! That's just the Domina experience for you - dominating the crap out of good coding ever since 2018! :LOL:
What is the weapon the dogs drop and what are it's stats?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
here's a link on how you can download. If incase you can't find the application and it's plugins you can just look up their website and download from there. They also post updated versions on their discord so join that for updated version ;)
Not really helpful for this part im always struggling on executable file cant get past it say it wants exe sh py and html how is that helpful it Domina is an Rpg maker how do i get these i done the rest but can't do this one do i need to download same version for diffrent file to get exe download another rpg maker domina etc what do i do

Reasons like this is why i ask for apk or somone who does android ports cause it easier

UltraOtaku

Feb 5, 2021
Can't enter Hora's place to fight her. It says that i need to collect 10 timeless petals (drop from enemies) but random fight just didn't occur in the garden of ages. What i suppose to do? I don't want to start a new game(

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
What is the reason of abondoned for the threats?
To convey the message that we should not expect anything more from the dev, that the project is not getting any update, which fits very well with this one. Except if you consider patreons posts once every 3months "ye sry update soon, maybe, look here is 3 pictures" like an actual update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can't enter Hora's place to fight her. It says that i need to collect 10 timeless petals (drop from enemies) but random fight just didn't occur in the garden of ages. What i suppose to do? I don't want to start a new game(
It's a bug in the game causing Hora's undead not to spawn. You have to download the latest version of the game and transfer your save to it in order to continue.

I'm looking forward to the Andrew Tate video that brombeere1992 will share.
You of all people are looking forward to an Andrew Tate video? Surely you must mean "Andrea Tatette"? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: brombeere1992
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes