smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
THE HELL is that sh*t?

the old Rositas is fucking better and from far FAR away !

arf... nananananana, get that Rosit-ersatz far away from my sight !

Rosita is my favorite Domina, that's an insult to make the dommy chubby mommy so ugly !
View attachment 2945898

edit : know what, i'll reDL the 9.1, just in case, but no way i'll DL another version...

that's enough , this bullshit with artificial intelligence pisses me off... we keep saying that it's crap, that nothing is worth a real graphic designer, people persist in believing that it's the future, i'm done...
yep that's what i'm saying. She ain't my fav but i liked her too, the new version looks awful, at least we won't have the unpleasant and shocking surprise of discovering this version of her while playing this patch

• Red Heart
Reactions: broken-dollmaker

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
NEWS ALERT!!!
New Dekarous patreon post

It's literally nothing. Just a dumb map that means literally nothing with places that don't even exist within the game just for "lore, lol". Yup, that's it. 200 days of delay for the 9.5 update and all the drama, bullshit reasons for delays and going full AI... All we got after all this time is a map that is not even related to the game but is because Deka said so.

Can we put the Abandoned tag on this game already?
Seriously? Can you post this map here for us to see? This is the definition of a storyteller writing themselves into a corner. Not only that but he must have forgotten about Chekhov's Gun. So either there's going to be a lot of areas left unexplored (Think Superman 64 or Last Man on Earth) or Deka is giving himself the most feature creep since introducing the personality mechanic.

I feel Deka is someone who fancies themselves a writer yet barely took a writing class *Sighs*.

Checkov's Gun:

And with this "Update" the similarities with Chris Chan's Sonichu are becoming uncanny:

1. Namesake character is a sidekick to the author's self insert

2. MC originally from our world.

3. Source of power getting defiled up ass

4. Real life person inserted as a villain named Mary

5. Mommy

6. Anc(chu)ant prophecy

7. MC goes back and gets one sided revenge on everyone who mistreated him

8. Gets trapped in another reality only to be saved by love interest.

9. Delays sending paid for things.

10. Uses edgy language.

11. Inserts copyright-safe characters

12. Retcon's lore

13. Content in the story affects our world

14. Has more popular rival using same name.

15. School related failure (SCC/ PVCC)

Because Deka wants money for doing nothing from Patreon instead of actually doing something of his ass and work at Chick-Fil-A, McDonalds or wherever the fuck that would accept someone not even willing to lift a finger.
Hey now, fast food workers work very hard and could never get away with any amount of delaying.

Reactions: UltimateZed

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So, I did a little bit of digging... You know the map I mentioned earlier? There it is, btw.

View attachment FzGBDGBXHv3QE3nAiBXuP3.jfif

So... Apparently the map appears to be from the Ultima series (or at least using sources from a map generator online by fans). Couldn't find the exact map anywhere or find much infos about said locations as it seems the Ultima series got some fans still to this day but not enough to develop further more on their wikis.

Long story short: Yeah, Deka really didn't do anything and is too busy either stealing shit and/or not actually lifting a finger. Dude is a complete fraud as always.

Last edited:

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Because Deka wants money for doing nothing from Patreon instead of actually doing something of his ass and work at Chick-Fil-A, McDonalds or wherever the fuck that would accept someone not even willing to lift a finger.
heh... not gonna lie, if his efforts during a rush are as significant as his current efforts to make his game good... I don't give him two months... just enough time for a trial period...

-----

anecdote without any connection , for my part, the only reason why I didn't go through the trial period at McDonald's was because I got into an argument with the boss (yeah it's stupid, especially when we know that the argument concerns fucking steaks...)

that way if you want to laugh in a party, you will at least have that to talk about.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
heh... not gonna lie, if his efforts during a rush are as significant as his current efforts to make his game good... I don't give him two months... just enough time for a trial period...

-----

anecdote without any connection , for my part, the only reason why I didn't go through the trial period at McDonald's was because I got into an argument with the boss (yeah it's stupid, especially when we know that the argument concerns fucking steaks...)

that way if you want to laugh in a party, you will at least have that to talk about.
I normally respect people working in fast food joints (even if they usually hire pretty much anyone at first). Because I know it can be such a stressful job and it demands a lot to follow such a fast pace and also some mental fortitude to be "stuck" in a small station while a lot of shouting and so many other things that are simply out of your control just happens, but you gotta keep the ball rolling. They may hire everyone, but they know better to cull the less performing people out of the staff when times come. Deka wouldn't last two months, probably not even two weeks. Heck, I think he'd throw the towel by the third day.

And no worries, I know how it feels to get into arguments with managers in various work environments. A lot of them think they're all-knowing greats at their job when most of the time, they're the ones in the wrong or have zero social skills to talk to employees.

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
SHE IS THE CLOSEST TO TRUE WAIFU METERIAL! WHY IS SHE BEING RUINED!
In late August deka made a post explaining how amazing the new images will be using AI. He's aiming for a September release. This will only be another "revamp", no new Domina. Last Domina (Hora) was released in October 2022, so we'll probably have one entire year of no domina to celebrate soon!
So i present to you the NEW IMPROVED Rosita :

View attachment 2940022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The AI revolution and its consequences on virgins...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So this confirms the realms are all on the same planet. This is something I had figured after the line about Rosita hearing screaming from Harley Queef's realm. That might mean they are nearby neighbors living close to eachother's border.

This also leads me to highly suspect the Dominas are from a parallel Earth where they've already grand planned their Earth.

Nov 10, 2018
I was doing the Raa fight (which is an absolute slog). I finally got her health down to zero in the second phase, and then she drinks three health potions, before saying "I refuse to continue, this fight is over." and I got an immediate game over.

Uh what the fuck?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was doing the Raa fight (which is an absolute slog). I finally got her health down to zero in the second phase, and then she drinks three health potions, before saying "I refuse to continue, this fight is over." and I got an immediate game over.

Uh what the fuck?
That is a glitch. Ironically, that's the same glitch that allowed me to "Complete" Raa's realm. I ran out of soul shards so I went to the graveyard. When I "Followed the red light" I found myself in the Cerulean Fields and was able to enter Hora's Time Capsule.

Just a question, how the hell am I supposed to pass this part? There is no way out, and no enemies spawn whatsoever...
View attachment 2966280
No enemies have spawned for me either. I just walked around the area until I got teleported to the next one.

DanikLauiPll2

Sep 30, 2023
I have a question that has been bothering me for a very long time:
How do you get enslaved by Hora?
Like seriously, i've rebeat the game 3 times and still wasn't able to be enslaved by her even though it's the thing i want the most in the game.
When passing the storyline I come back to her usual location but then I just notice no one here
PLEASE HELP!

DanikLauiPll2

Sep 30, 2023
Just a question, how the hell am I supposed to pass this part? There is no way out, and no enemies spawn whatsoever...
View attachment 2966280
I'm not too sure about it, but I guess it either depends on time you spend in this location or the amount of waves of enemies you kill( like when you get transported into battle and there's a certain amount of enemies appearing)
So yeah I think you just gotta wait

DanikLauiPll2

Sep 30, 2023
I have a question that has been bothering me for a very long time:
How do you get enslaved by Hora?
Like seriously, i've rebeat the game 3 times and still wasn't able to be enslaved by her even though it's the thing i want the most in the game.
When passing the storyline I come back to her usual location but then I just notice no one here
PLEASE HELP!
NVM I GOT ENSLAVED BY HER, JUST HAD TO DIE A TON OF TIMES

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Misaka Roger

Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations on becoming Hora's... Chair? What does Hora make you do when giving yourself over to her? Also, what happens to Best Girl?
Trust me, you dont want to know what she does to you after she enslaves you.
Anyways, she does a few same things as others, like foot licking, ass licking, and she even has sex with you.
But the worst things are piss and scat slave, she won't let you drink water at all, only her urine. And for scat, she takes a dump in your eye giving an eye infection.
Although, piss and scat scenes are only texts with no illustrations

• Wow

DanikLauiPll2

Sep 30, 2023
Congratulations on becoming Hora's... Chair? What does Hora make you do when giving yourself over to her? Also, what happens to Best Girl?
Tons of wild shit lmao, I only became her slave cuz she's my favourite Domina so far.
Here's the list:
Titjob, human sex toy( basically sex), foot worship, spitting, pussy worship
That's the usual stuff, if you become her slave it's gonna get even wilder
Farting, pegging, facesitting, golden shower and full toilet slavery( including feces and farts)
During the golden shower she tells you that the only thing you'll drink is her piss and during the full toilet slavery she gives you an eye infection by taking a dump on your eye
And no it's not just text, there are actual illustrations

• Wow
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes