robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Dekarous
Just started checking out the new version.
I beat the shit out of Mary on the first fight (2nd try) using my save from the previous version where I used tactics outlined HERE
My MC is level 66. Legit. 34 hours of grinding. I double-stacked Fury of Llavanya prior to starting the fight. With the Golem Sword equipped, Soul Link was doing 3000-5000 damage. By the time she hit me with her Shadowbound spell, she was down to 250 HP. I kept chipping away at her with Crackling Storm for 55-ish damage until my HP was low, went Shadowbound, and finished her off, getting the message that I've just won an unwinnable fight. Contact me so I can go wtf.
A few tries later I was able to beat her before she even got to use her Shadowbound.

I'm pretty sure that the extra 25MP cost to Shadowbound won't prevent the Katrina-bullying exploit.

I haven't seen 90% of the new content yet, but it's cute so far!

Reactions: hellofellow

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Dekarous
Just started checking out the new version.
I beat the shit out of Mary on the first fight (2nd try) using my save from the previous version where I used tactics outlined HERE
My MC is level 66. Legit. 34 hours of grinding. I double-stacked Fury of Llavanya prior to starting the fight. With the Golem Sword equipped, Soul Link was doing 3000-5000 damage. By the time she hit me with her Shadowbound spell, she was down to 250 HP. I kept chipping away at her with Crackling Storm for 55-ish damage until my HP was low, went Shadowbound, and finished her off, getting the message that I've just won an unwinnable fight. Contact me so I can go wtf.
A few tries later I was able to beat her before she even got to use her Shadowbound.

I'm pretty sure that the extra 25MP cost to Shadowbound won't prevent the Katrina-bullying exploit.

I haven't seen 90% of the new content yet, but it's cute so far!
How do you level up? :/

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
Well, I won Katrina in v4.1!) Used Accelerator, buffs before battle (Fury, Shadowbound), and some heal potions. Made max attacks (3-4), after SoulLink. Some hp left, but it was simple. So now you have 120MP => You can use 100MP Shadowbound => Can just use stratagy of this guy)

Reactions: robtbo

Trissin

Mar 17, 2020
I beat Mary right after receiving the cloak from Llavanya and got the message saying I completed an unbeatable fight.
I am level 26, didn't really grind exp. or shards. I used Fury + Precision with Golem Blade to get her low, and then spammed Shadowbound, Surrender, Melody, and Blinking Light to finish her off.

I do think the combo of repeating Shadowbound, Surrender, and Melody is pretty broken, but other than that I absolutely LOVE all the content so far. Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: hellofellow

Trissin

Mar 17, 2020
One thing I'd like to bring up, not sure if there's supposed to be a secret here or if anything has been discovered:

After submitting to Narcissa, you can interact with the left side of the cell in her room to "Sleep on your mattress."
Does this do anything? I have been trying to notice changes associated with this interaction but haven't found a single thing so far.

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
About Mary. Can anybody tell what all scenes she has in store for us...or atleast is it the previous ones with pussy/ass worship/facesitting options or something different... I don't mind spoilers. Thankyou

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes