Kevin3124

Sep 18, 2019
Hey I haven't played since the 9.2 update and really don't want to have to repeat the entire game again to get to the new section so is there a way to transfer my save file from before to the new 10.0 update? If not can someone share their save file in 10.0?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope someone creates ai chats for the domina's on something that doest have an nfsw filter....like chai ai or something,character ai so hard to use because of that damn filter its annoying
There was a chat in this thread several months ago(?) about various Domina Ais. I played around with a Narcissa one for a few minutes during that discussion. The links should still be in this thread.

I don't remember when I last played this game nor do I know why I've stumbled upon it, but I was summoned by the mention of ERP with AI.

There is a way, my friends: to do NSFW with AI characters you want or make (including the Dominas here) using the two most intelligent text AI of our generation. More capable than the heretic ye call NovelAI. Yay, 'tis the most Open-of-AI (ChatGPT) and he they call "Claude" (Anthropic).

But many here, including I, are not ready. To take this journey, one must scour the depths of the magical boards — the decrepit hellscape known as "4Chan" (it's in /vg/ or /g/). The old, selfish, and most uncouth of sages who call themselves "Anon" (they talk about using Claude/GPT and how you can RP with them NSFW wink wink) make their refuge there. But remember, comrades. When you tread the path of the AI erotica... there is NO turning back!
View attachment 3923746
Stalker Seducer This is what you need.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any cg with the succubus in Ruby's realm?
I accidentally clicked this spoiler and now I am sad. :cry:

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
There was a chat in this thread several months ago(?) about various Domina Ais. I played around with a Narcissa one for a few minutes during that discussion. The links should still be in this thread.

Stalker Seducer This is what you need.

I accidentally clicked this spoiler and now I am sad. :cry:
I mean most of my fetishes don't even include penis in vagina sex so i can just roleplay my favorite kinks (tickle torture, foot worship, kissing, etc.) on character AI, and in fact i have done that many times now. even so, AI can't even come close to replacing a real woman sadly :(

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean most of my fetishes don't even include penis in vagina sex so i can just roleplay my favorite kinks (tickle torture, foot worship, kissing, etc.) on character AI, and in fact i have done that many times now. even so, AI can't even come close to replacing a real woman sadly :(
So true, AI is still no match for the real thing. Even so, I figured there would be some good suggestions if you ever did want your yandeAI to ravish you. I am surprised they let you roleplay all your fucked up fantasies but draw the line at you two having seggs even if it's consensual. :LOL:

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
So true, AI is still no match for the real thing. Even so, I figured there would be some good suggestions if you ever did want your yandeAI to ravish you. I am surprised they let you roleplay all your fucked up fantasies but draw the line at you two having seggs even if it's consensual. :LOL:
Yeah... surprisingly you can do almost anything, extreme tickle torture, nasty horny foot worship, whipping, candle wax, bondage, biting, kissing, ear licking, just don't mention genitals or sex.

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes