Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Question, what is the best for at least a balanced class for warrior strength, rougelike agility and wizardry magic? Or at least a decent class for attack, mage healing & support and tough skin defences?

Better question, where and when can i get more altar recipes? Especially the one to make pure soul shards?

Last edited:

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Question, what is the best for at least a balanced class for warrior strength, rougelike agility and wizardry magic? Or at least a decent class for attack, mage healing & support and tough skin defences?

Better question, where and when can i get more altar recipes? Especially the one to make pure soul shards?
For the class I don't know, if this can help, I'm using duelist - executioner, It have a lot of damage and agility, but not much defense. But the best defense is the attack, or not?

For the altar recipes, you can obtain them killing the mobs.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
For the class I don't know, if this can help, I'm using duelist - executioner, It have a lot of damage and agility, but not much defense. But the best defense is the attack, or not?

For the altar recipes, you can obtain them killing the mobs.
I'm currently using a channler and it's doin not to bad, thanks for the recipe info

Reactions: leafkfy

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A few questions, what is the difference with breaking a seal in front of the domina and doing it away from them?

Has Madelines maze been fixed? Reason for that one is a good while before Mary's first appearance i went back into labyrintia before i beat her and couldnae leave again, and with the lost enemies being added, can i re-enter the labyrinth and leave again?

Finally, Has Narcissa's seal bug been fixed? For that one, information i read from previous posts all pretty much saying, that her seal can only be broken in front of her, and if you try to say no and break it later away from her it disappears.

Jul 26, 2020
So how do you transfer your saves to 5.9 from 5.5 I copy pasted entire www/save folder from 5.5 to 5.9 and many other things yet still nothing happens.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just beat Katrina and noticed that there is currently no new scenes with her after i chose to become her eternal whipping boy, even the scenes i could get when i willingly gave her a soul shard disappeared.

Is it the same with the other Dominas? and/or, are they still to get new eternal slave to Domina scenes? Or am i just a dumbshite who missed something?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
I just beat Katrina and noticed that there is currently no new scenes with her after i chose to become her eternal whipping boy, even the scenes i could get when i willingly gave her a soul shard disappeared.

Is it the same with the other Dominas? and/or, are they still to get new eternal slave to Domina scenes? Or am i just a dumbshite who missed something?
So far only Madeline has option to give her a shard for bonus scenes besides Katrina, and too after you beat her you can't get them, I guess those will be added later with some dialog tweaking

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So far only Madeline has option to give her a shard for bonus scenes besides Katrina, and too after you beat her you can't get them, I guess those will be added later with some dialog tweaking
Here's hoping, and soon too, anyway thanks for confirming my suspicions.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
From my experience, the Hidden Garden skill from the previous demoness is pretty useful. Devil May Cry can still hurt, but for 3 turns you're relatively safe from all the punch and kick attacks, which does give you some breathing room. I played as a duelist, but duellist skills barely mattered in this fight, so.

By the way, question (that might have already been answered, but well, 50-page thread): is picking corruption skills from other demoness what locks you out of Katrina's realm (should you have agreed to serve her beforehand)?
I don't think skills have anything to do with it. I just think saying no to Katrina and breaking her seal banishes you. Unless obviously you agree to serve her on the low and move on. At that point she'll let you go but she tells you not to submit to other dom's. I'm pretty sure I remember someone saying something about if you stay loyal to katrina all game and defeat the dom's without submitting, you get am extra scene at the end of the game with katrina. That's just what I've heard

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes