D

Deleted member 205059

So a hot demon/goddess wants to molest you for eternity... That doesn't sound bad at all.
In her own words, its more like she wants to flay the flesh from your bones.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
All main versions after this will be Patron-only. Free users will get a free rebalancing update to Katrina when the second realm gets released
So, does that mean that no updates, ever, or is it gonna be like Fenoxo's stuff, releasing a previous update every now and then?

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
i feel like the scenes are too long, or not that interesting. maybe add some flashing lights during the scenes or something.

kiei

Sep 1, 2018
Tremendously awesome.

It has a lot of content for being the first release, which I appreciate.

SPOILER:
Love the soft game over mechanic, which keeps you inside of a loop so you can become a TRUE slave instead of just finishing the game.

Suggestion for that soft game over mechanic: Try to add tasks, or a cage where you can sleep which can trigger random events without having to ask for them. You actually already have a map with a cage that you can reuse.
Right now it's like: I want a pee scene, so I go to bathroom and interact.

If, instead, you have a cage to sleep, or dishes to clean, or just a random timer while you wonder around, you can add a "forced trigger" event, which will make the slave experience much more real, since slaves don't get to choose when or how they will be used.
It would be more like: I go to bed and suddenly... "Slave, wake up, I need to pee/poo"

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
BTW, Dekarous , from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for finally making femdom-oriented game, where female character acknowledges the fact that she has a genitals too (and self-centered on top of that^^) and not just a walking boot whose only purpose in life is making the mc cum.
Will definitely follow this one in the future :giggle:

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Personally not a fan of Katrina, too much actual sadism. Really hoping she was among the more violent ones. There is only so much more hard femdom content she isn't already engaging in, though considering this is Dekarous, I'm expecting maybe a cannibal, a stabby psycho and of course one who just loves castrating guys.
It had a few select scenes I liked though, so I'm hoping that I'll have better affinity with one of the future demonesses. There are quite a lot of doors, so at least one of them should hopefully fit my tastes better. Looking forward for a futa, maybe a beast mistress and some more bare feet worship.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
HUGE ! I like it ! I finish the game (the part with Katrina) in few hours now i expect the next. I hope some foot fetish content (Other than boots, socks, feet, pantyhose or things like this). Thank you for this amazing game bro ! Hope to see more cool things on next updates :D

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes