Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
at last, I beat her! but..... Lavanya :(
I hope she still alive :(
After going through the 4th Domina's plot, I can't help but wonder how did the rest of the Champions that have fallen after the 4th Domina beat the 4th Domina? To get to the 5th and later, you have to beat and break the seal of the 4th. So they must have beaten her before. Why didn't Lavanya tell us how did the Champions managed to overcome the 4th? In fact, why didn't she briefed all of her champions when she chose them? Why didn't she help the hero in the beginning? Like giving him some clues and maybe have him store spare equipment and supplies in case he falls.

This is a major plot hole for me.

Also another thing, breaking the seals destroys the Domina's power as stated in the game. Given that earlier Champions have beaten Dominas before you and proceeded further, they must have broken the seals of the earlier Dominas. And yet when the current champion meets them for the 1st time, they already have their seals. So that means they needed some time to recover their strength and restore their seals. Does this mean Lavanya can do the same as well after the events of the 4th Domina? The current champion could just survive long enough for her to restore her strength and she can summon new champions again.

This plot hole wouldn't have existed if they were allowed to skip some Dominas. Kinda like a tier system. 3 Dominas in 1 tier so 5 tiers with the final tier only having 1 Domina for a total of 13 (3+3+3+3+1). Beating either 1 from a tier allows you to proceed to the next tier. Of course they could chose to beat the other 2 from the same tier as well. In that system, it's easy to justify seeing fallen champions after the first few tiers. You could still have the final Domina requiring you to beat all of the other Dominas before her in order to stand a chance. This way it would solve a lot of the plot issues.

TheMan55

Nov 28, 2020
Can somebody please post Dekarous’ new message on the 7.5 Overhaul so we can all see what his plans are

Jan 15, 2021
After going through the 4th Domina's plot, I can't help but wonder how did the rest of the Champions that have fallen after the 4th Domina beat the 4th Domina? To get to the 5th and later, you have to beat and break the seal of the 4th. So they must have beaten her before. Why didn't Lavanya tell us how did the Champions managed to overcome the 4th? In fact, why didn't she briefed all of her champions when she chose them? Why didn't she help the hero in the beginning? Like giving him some clues and maybe have him store spare equipment and supplies in case he falls.

Also another thing, breaking the seals destroys the Domina's power as stated in the game. Given that earlier Champions have beaten Dominas before you and proceeded further, they must have broken the seals of the earlier Dominas. And yet when the current champion meets them for the 1st time, they already have their seals. So that means they needed some time to recover their strength and restore their seals. Does this mean Lavanya can do the same as well after the events of the 4th Domina? The current champion could just survive long enough for her to restore her strength and she can summon new champions again.

This plot hole wouldn't have existed if they were allowed to skip some Dominas. Kinda like a tier system. 3 Dominas in 1 tier so 5 tiers with the final tier only having 1 Domina for a total of 13 (3+3+3+3+1). Beating either 1 from a tier allows you to proceed to the next tier. Of course they could chose to beat the other 2 from the same tier as well. In that system, it's easy to justify seeing fallen champions after the first few tiers. You could still have the final Domina requiring you to beat all of the other Dominas before her in order to stand a chance. This way it would solve a lot of the plot issues.
when we break the seal we absorb their power but when we die their power return i think

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020

And another point is that her World/Dimension got currupted by the other dominas and she had to flee to the field where the reaper is and I think the World is the source of the Power for the dominas and thats why she cant recover her seal and because she has no World anymore she cant give the Heros Equipment and things like that and for the advise she could Do that but See it like her Perspectiv if she would help every champ and bond with every champ imagine how much more it would hurt her to see them suffer and die and it hurts her already to see her Champions die it maybe selfish but you dont know how many time this happed but It is a lot and if there was another "plot hole" you mentiond I have probaly an answer to that aswell

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
when we break the seal we absorb their power but when we die their power return i think
That does not hold water as it was mentioned by the Reaper and a few Dominas that there was a previous champion who was strong and that the current champion kinda resemble him a bit. The Reaper even said that he hasn't reaped his soul yet so he hasn't completely died yet. That champion is still missing as of the 5th Domina.

• Thinking Face

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
That does not hold water as it was mentioned by the Reaper and a few Dominas that there was a previous champion who was strong and that the current champion kinda resemble him a bit. The Reaper even said that he hasn't reaped his soul yet so he hasn't completely died yet. That champion is still missing as of the 5th Domina.
Yes that is true but we can get enslaved as well and the reaper doesn't reap us and the dominas get the seals back because when you are enslaved they hint at it that they Invaded your wolrd and I think that means that they regenerate their seals even if the Champion who broke it is still alive and if that is wrong we still dont know what happen to the Missing hero maybe they extracted the Power from him maybe not we cant Tell but in my other Post I said that they get the seals back because of the wolrd the dominas rules and that is the reason Our little Angel wont get her seal back because her wolrd got ruined by the other dominas so in other words other words Theorys 1 they regenerate their seal because of the World they rule 2 they get the seal back if the hero gets defeated or enslaved

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
If you're still brainstorming ideas, a Jack and the Beanstalk type level with a giantess Domina could be neat. You could do all the fetishes as usual, but now in giantess form.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
if he's revisiting older dominas they might get an offer shard scene like the first two have that be pretty neat cuz those scenes are pretty good

• Love
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes