Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Just beat Katrina and recieved an offer to be her eternal slave. Upside, lots of spankbank material in serving the mistresses assuming every domina will give that offer. Downside, it becomes impossible to finish the game when the MC accepts the offer, because she will keep you in her realm for eternity without ever getting the chance to leave again. A thought just occured, after beating all 13 you could get one of 3 choices, #1:- you fufill your duty to the goddess of light and she restores your human life for a happy ending. #2:- you use the 13 seals to betray the goddess and become all powerful with a harem of all 13 domina's for an evil ending. And #3:- after you get the 13th seal the reaper tells you that the domina's have an offer, give all 13 seals to one of them and she will become the leader of the domina's, make you her right hand man and favourite slave for when she will begin the invasion of the human realm which will happen after she has absorbed the power of the seals for an enslaved world and an MC domintation ending. It's just a thought though, only the developer know how this game will end.
There are a few possible outcomes. In one of them you can beat Katrina, become her slave and still continue with the story.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There are a few possible outcomes. In one of them you can beat Katrina, become her slave and still continue with the story.
I noticed, she really doesn't like competion so multiple saves will be requires for being enslaved by one of the Domina's because i bet all of them will want the MC to be theirs and theirs alone, so expecting extreme punishment for completely submitting to any of the others while belonging to one will probably result in a game over. But that's a worst case scenario

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a couple of questions about the soul lake, does it restore all 7 shards when used? And does it get more expensive after each use?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a couple of questions about the soul lake, does it restore all 7 shards when used? And does it get more expensive after each use?
Well I answered my own questions about the soul lake, yes it restores all 7 shards and so far no it doenae get more expensive. Still hoping for any info about armor and accesories.

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Great game, but I think 7 soul shards is not enough for the upcoming mistress. It would be great if there's an adding plot that can gain or restore shards to continue the exploration

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Great game, but I think 7 soul shards is not enough for the upcoming mistress. It would be great if there's an adding plot that can gain or restore shards to continue the exploration
Use the soul lake out Katrina's door, 7 shard it will cost to completely restore your shards, luckily it doesnae get more expensive per use, the next mistress gives 3 for a complete fail fight again'st her, so maybe use your constant loses till you only have one shard left, restore then repeat. Considering new better more expensive weapons will be availiable from the reaper which cost between 10 and 16 shards, also ask the reaper about her to open her door.

Reactions: sl147s
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes