Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any guide or wiki with information on the abilities that each class and each domina gives?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I haven't given a look at this thread in forever. Saw a new update was out. Decided to give it a look and see how bad it could be. You know, for once, it's not as ultra buggy as it usually is (Beside all the texture you can walk through). Good start... Up until the AI voiced JOI (basically) scenes. That was pretty much just what was added in terms of scenes. Glad Deka loves bad AI voiceover and thinks it's hot, I guess.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Domina-10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
I'm playing v10 now
First complaint, I would rather see the screen dancing and dialogues with repeated scenes than poor ai voice narrating the scenes like an imbecile robot... :rolleyes:

Also rosita armpit worship for desire??
Very poor choice bruh

I'm not even mad at Dekarous's efforts for something different, but bloody hell it destroyed my fantasies bruh.
Imagine you think Franziska literally sounds like Margot Robbie with screws loose like she played Harley. What you get instead is a cartoon Harley with a bit empathetic voicing... :WutFace:

Bruh ruined my fantasies after trying soo hard.
WTH... :cry:

I imagined Llavanya's voice as English dub for Asia from high school DxD...
Another fantasy ruined... Welp nothing much to do about it...:confused:

P.S don't take my complaints seriously, this is just my unfiltered thoughts...

Last edited:
Reactions: XMHK

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
i got defeated by ruby only dealing 8k damage most attacks are evaded by her and i was locked up then a magician did some shit and i was out of circle of wrath and then to be continued.......
So we don't get to defeat Ruby in this game????

Looked up the event modifers on a cheat tool, looks like there's no other route

Also to sum up my experience, while the update seems very stable and no bugs on my end of the gameplay at the very least, it was very short, extremely even, considering that there wasn't any alternative route explored.

Also I don't know how to defeat Ruby considering the fact that she keeps replenishing her health with a potion, you need to be seriously lucky with a critical hit, but as another guy mentioned that's the gameover scene I suppose.
On the plus side, the only scene i personally found worthy in the punishments was the momdom.
Now ye know me... :LOL:

Was it worth the wait?
Imho absolutely not. Dekarous could have saved massive time without the stupid (my opinion) ai voice and invested into some more arts for those cutscenes instead.

On the plus side I'd like to commend him for a fine work on a no bugs experience and also some interesting background music/effects for the mood.
P.S I feel Ruby could use some sexy moves. They were absolutely non existent.
The previous champion (one of the past champions being in the game was a good addition, all though i feel it could have been dealt with in a better manner rather than outright killing him, since he's not exactly a lost champion. He's more of a limbo champion I suppose :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: httwsn
Apr 14, 2023
So we don't get to defeat Ruby in this game????

Looked up the event modifers on a cheat tool, looks like there's no other route

Also to sum up my experience, while the update seems very stable and no bugs on my end of the gameplay at the very least, it was very short, extremely even, considering that there wasn't any alternative route explored.

Also I don't know how to defeat Ruby considering the fact that she keeps replenishing her health with a potion, you need to be seriously lucky with a critical hit, but as another guy mentioned that's the gameover scene I suppose.
On the plus side, the only scene i personally found worthy in the punishments was the momdom.
Now ye know me... :LOL:

Was it worth the wait?
Imho absolutely not. Dekarous could have saved massive time without the stupid (my opinion) ai voice and invested into some more arts for those cutscenes instead.

On the plus side I'd like to commend him for a fine work on a no bugs experience and also some interesting background music/effects for the mood.
P.S I feel Ruby could use some sexy moves. They were absolutely non existent.
The previous champion (one of the past champions being in the game was a good addition, all though i feel it could have been dealt with in a better manner rather than outright killing him, since he's not exactly a lost champion. He's more of a limbo champion I suppose :unsure:
ruby punishment were :
momdom
pegging
cock and ball torture
small penis humiliation

Apr 14, 2023
Does not download from Mega. Nothing helps. Mega is EVIL, the worst file sharing service.

P.S.
Downloaded from WORKUPLOAD without a any problems.
workupload take a lot of time like on average 2 hours to download a fucking game but if i download from pixeldrain or mega it takes max 10 minutes so is there any alternative to speed up from workupload

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
femdomfartlover Can u share a file at the beginning of Ruby inferno maybe? I think saves from last versions don't work and tbh i'm not feeling like running the entire game from the beginning

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes