D

Deleted member 985467

Looks like Narcissa got some sort of teaser on Patreon a couple days ago. Anyone with access wanna share and/or describe?

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
im a bit late to this, but I can't seem to open any gates, bar the 2nd from the right. Am I being special or is this intentional?

D

Deleted member 985467

im a bit late to this, but I can't seem to open any gates, bar the 2nd from the right. Am I being special or is this intentional?
The game is still under construction; only the first two dominas are available (and the third door from the right unlocks after the second is completed, but it's just a teaser). If you're loading up the save file included with the download, Katrina's realm (the door farthest to the right) is probably locked from actions taking during her segment. Start a new game if you want to do hers.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Im in a bit of a bind at the moment. I've beaten katrina many times, created different saves, chose different decisions etc. But after I beat her I never have enough foreign shards to refill my soul shards at the lake. (meaning I only have 1 try to beat the next domina which is impossible with my gear.) I have also tried to go back and beat katrina again to earn more foreign shards so I could refill my soul shards but a few problems happen. Problem 1: Her aura weakens me so much to the point where I dont stand a chance against her. Problem 2: If I try to submit to katrina but go to the next dom I cant get back into katrina's realm to earn more foreign shards. Am I going to just have to restart the game and beat katrina while keeping a foreign shard left over so I can refill my soul shards after I win the first time? Seems like no matter what I do I'm always left with 1 soul shard left to fight madeline and unable to refill them because I have 6 foreign shards and need 7.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Im in a bit of a bind at the moment. I've beaten katrina many times, created different saves, chose different decisions etc. But after I beat her I never have enough foreign shards to refill my soul shards at the lake. (meaning I only have 1 try to beat the next domina which is impossible with my gear.) I have also tried to go back and beat katrina again to earn more foreign shards so I could refill my soul shards but a few problems happen. Problem 1: Her aura weakens me so much to the point where I dont stand a chance against her. Problem 2: If I try to submit to katrina but go to the next dom I cant get back into katrina's realm to earn more foreign shards. Am I going to just have to restart the game and beat katrina while keeping a foreign shard left over so I can refill my soul shards after I win the first time? Seems like no matter what I do I'm always left with 1 soul shard left to fight madeline and unable to refill them because I have 6 foreign shards and need 7.
I see. Yes, it's always a good idea to go with full Soul Shards to a new Domina, otherwise you'll just get a game over after she beats you. Your best choice is to reload an older save and try to keep your Shards as high as possible (just submiting to Katrina without fighting gives you 2 Foreign Soul Shards and takes 1 of yours, so you will always be at a surplus to refill yours. Madeline gives you 3 F. Soul Shards the same way).

finally defeated the 2nd domina, I loved her!
any news on the 3rd?
She's under development, release date ~start of December.

D

Deleted member 985467

She's under development, release date ~start of December.
I am hella excited to see what you've got up your sleeve for her. This is the first time I have ever even remotely considered financially supporting a *cough* unsavory product, but if I can continue to expect regular, quality updates like the ones you've been delivering, I might just have to set up a Patreon account...

• Love
Reactions: Dekarous

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just had a thought towards Katrina's submission path yet given permission to continue, hopefully when you resist after losses and resist after victorys again'st the rest of the dominas you return to Katrina after each one for a new scene as a reward for your loyalty to her as well as a possible reward which could make you her champion in taking over the land your in which could possibly end with Katrina enslaving the light goddess and treating the MC as more of an equal while still being her eternally loyal slave.

D

Deleted member 985467

So I finally discovered Madeline's Endless Maze (I can't believe it took me this long to investigate the dialogue trees), but I'm not sure if it's scripted properly. I triggered the unique dialogue after the battle from sticking with the snarky dialogue options, the one where she straight-up gives you the Blackstone Seal without making you go through Labyrinthia again. Then she transports you to her "final challenge" and the Endless Maze loads in, but it seems at that point the game runs the script for the other routes: no sprites appear on screen, and Madeline just continues her dialogue with the standard "here's your final choice" dialogue, and not choosing to surrender to her makes her say "come get the Seal in Labyrinthia" (even though it's already in my inventory). THEN the player loads in, and it appears the game has soft-locked. I assumed this would be something like Katrina's Fart Box where Madeline would pop in after a while, but after letting the game sit for about 10 minutes, nothing has happened. Breaking the seal in here does nothing. Dekarous What do? Is this an intended feature? I got super excited for a hidden scene I thought I missed, so I hope I didn't get my hopes up for nothing...

EDIT: Well, I just found this quote from you from a month ago...
This is your punishment for being too much sarcastic and telling her to "punish this dick" at the end. It's the "bad ending" if you want, you have to reload a previous save.
I suppose that's all well and good, but I guess in that case, can you remove the odd dialogue? And perhaps add some sort of parting shot from her saying "ya dingus, you're trapped in this maze forever, and I REALLY ACTUALLY MEAN THAT"? At the moment it just seems broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadMaxine
D

Deleted member 985467

I did Katrina's slave scenes in 1.0, when there wasn't a box in her room and still isn't when I reload that old save. Do you know how to get this scene?
It's actually not in her room: If you mostly selected the submissive text options during your out-of-battle encounters with her and then refuse to become her slave after defeating her, she'll command you to leave her realm in 20 seconds, except she actually closed the gateway out, and transports you to a tiny room with a facesitting scene once time is up. After the scene, you're given the Starlit Seal and dropped outside her castle with the gateway open again.
Alternatively, using mainly the bold and aggressive text options leads to a scene where she throws you in a pit and whips you while knives fly at you from all directions. The outcome is the same, though.

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
It's actually not in her room: If you mostly selected the submissive text options during your out-of-battle encounters with her and then refuse to become her slave after defeating her, she'll command you to leave her realm in 20 seconds, except she actually closed the gateway out, and transports you to a tiny room with a facesitting scene once time is up. After the scene, you're given the Starlit Seal and dropped outside her castle with the gateway open again.
Alternatively, using mainly the bold and aggressive text options leads to a scene where she throws you in a pit and whips you while knives fly at you from all directions. The outcome is the same, though.
Ah okay, thank you very much. I didn't know the dialogue mattered and got the knife scene.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I love this game. There is few game like this one, focusing on femdom. I can image like 1-x female npc near where is death standing, to replenish HP. They can literaly fill you up ( if you know what i mean )

D

Deleted member 985467

I love this game. There is few game like this one, focusing on femdom. I can image like 1-x female npc near where is death standing, to replenish HP. They can literaly fill you up ( if you know what i mean )
I think this would go against the tone Dekarous is aiming for, where you have to be cautious with your lives and play smarter to avoid refilling your soul shards every two minutes. Besides, your stats are completely replenished every time you lose, and if you win, breaking the seal you receive restores your health instead.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes