Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wonder about Katrina but Champion dude did betray his promise to her by submitted to other domina. Katrina didn't want visit her castle anymore. what i do now for katrina?
Madelina, i try search in her labyrinth but i cannot find her because she not here. What i do now for Madelina?
Narcissa is here exist in castle. Good news she still love my champion dude has still serves to her. She is truly amazing.
Mary...I hate her but her good story. I try reach to her dungeon and continue torture goddess of light chick but cannot reach to find her dungeon. What i do now for reduce Mary then pick save goddess of light chick?
Rosita is here exist in her home. Good news she still love my champion dude. She is truly best waifu mommy/MILF.
6th domina is new that coming soon.

My favorite domina is Rosita and Madelina because they look prettiest & sexiest i keep fap to both yummy :)
Narcissa is truly amazing and dude need make new friend with her and make great Princess Narcissa better than Queen Bitch Mary.
Katrina is pretty good but she kinda jealous champion dude tried meet hottest chicks lol. Need more Katrina story develop please and i tell Katrina more apologize. She support to accept it.
Mary... I fuck hate her but amazing story. So... spooky i check out her dungeon has massive murderous dead men. I like said omg... my body is shake and cannot fap to her. Get idea champion dude and haunt men rape on her in future if defeat all 13 domina after they commit rape Mary because she unforgiving who hurt goddess of light look torn blood and tear.

How to defeat them:
Katrina has first game you need lost 2 time then your champion dude need training fight against zombies reach level 10 and skill trees complete. Then defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.
Madelina, same as katrina but need reach level 13-15. Then defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.
Narcissa, so talk to Grim Reaper told you about her, that need buy ice weapon able destroy her once hit. Then defeat her that simple. She is easily weak domina use ice weapon work against her one blow.
Mary, warning you people. You need lost 9 or 10 is impact active story then go ask to Grim Reaper then he still believe in goddess don't abandon or curse her. Then goddess angel arrive able help you how beat Bitch Mary. Get holy armor then meet Mary again she tried tell you do contact her? you must tell lie to her. that safe don't want Mary plan caught on goddess angel. Then pick fight against her but other one lost then go ask goddess angel again. She made new light weapon gift for you. Then it work blow up defeat Bitch Mary. That defeat her that some hard not simple but need some saves and count lost 9 or 10 to find good end path. She is op af domina not weak.
Rosita, same as katrina & Madelina. It need relationship her first when max then pick fight her. Defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.

This game is truly amazing! (y)
Kudos for posting this player's guide but I would suggest adding spoiler tags for those who haven't played through the game yet. Especially for best girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I don't think anyone ever posted the previews here...here you go!
Damn they look so nice! Going to be a BLAST i'm pretty sure!
Early Access is out, so I get we get an update in 30 days? If I understand patreon right
Nah Dekarous usually release the early access between two days and one week max

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I can't remember any sissy content, at least not like gender transformation or forces cross dressing. It's femdom, and harsh femdom at that in the eyes of many, but sissification isn't really a theme.

You will get called a bitch, but that's about as bad as it gets.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Hello i have never played this game and was wondering if stuff like sissy and blackmail was avoidable or skippable any response is appreciated
theres one domina who calls you a sissy but thats related to the fact that your in chastity and getting pegged at the time not like the actual transformation or crossdressing stuff

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nice. A good change of pace from the consecutive crazies (except Rosita). Not that the crazies are bad, just that I can only handle so many in succession.
Agreed. Not only that but we haven't had a soft mentally dominating Domina since the second one. I like crazy girls but there has to be an ebb and a flow otherwise it gets stale.

Hello i have never played this game and was wondering if stuff like sissy and blackmail was avoidable or skippable any response is appreciated
Agreed with what the others said above. Also, I don't recall a single instance of blackmail anywhere in the game so far. On a slightly related note, if blackmail is a hard limit for you, I suggest staying far away from their other game Sunny Coast College.

• Love
Reactions: smellyz44

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
guys I become PUPPY tier to have the new release
but he just didnt give me it yet
if any one is puppy tier
can he give me it ?
or at least contact
Dekarous

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
guys I become PUPPY tier to have the new release
but he just didnt give me it yet
if any one is puppy tier
can he give me it ?
or at least contact
Dekarous
Conratulations on becoming their new puppy! I was just thinking about doing the same to support the development/ Dekarous.

Man this game is awesome so far.

But is there anyway to actually escape Katrinas realm after you reject her or is that particular H-scene unavoidable?
Are you talking about when she

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes