tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Dekarous Wait so you also made sunny coast college? I'm sure I'm gonna get called a pussy for saying something about this again, but I really don't care. Is this game gonna have castration? If so can we get the option to avoid it this time? Or if it's forced can we at least get a graphic violence tag? I don't really care if you add it but I'm not a big fan of that shit and it really put me off that there was no warning and you were forced into it in sunny coast college.
LmaoT it's common sense to know that whatever adult game you play is going to be rated R no matter how it goes. Download and play at your own risk, while you equip yourself with a bulletproof vest bud.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
My next game will have a quality difference to Domina the same way Domina had to Sunny Coast College.
Hmm, I did like Sunny Coast College more than Domina. What does this mean for me and the next game?
Although I have to say that this is just because of two points.
Major point 1) I don't like the grind and fighting in Domina. When I play an adult game, I like to read a good story. For fighting RPG, I'm going to play Final Fantasy.
Minor point 2) I preferred the school setting over 12 dominas in some rooms in a fantasy world.

Of course, most of the Domina game is way more mature than the SCC, but it still does not outweigh the grind problem in my eyes. I would totally be interested in a poll about how people like grind in such a game. I mean there are a lot of ToT fans. Some must love it.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Didn't he finish that game?
Yes, the story is finish (and still with many bugs), but I think means that there may be others in the same setting, with a different main character.

In my opinion, the main minus of the SCC is a small number of CGs, which were not from start at all, of course I have imagination and all that, but still this is a game, not a book. In domina, the situation with this is better, but also not enough, in my opinion. Otherwise, both are good games.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Rosita has instantly hit the #1 top waifu spot in this game for me, granted her evil manipulative man eating heart should drop some points but, her mommydom type personality as well as those perfect plus size curves (seriously Rosita's body is utter perfection and deserves nothing short of absolute worship and devotion) has put and will most likely keep her in the #1 spot unless another domina like her is added sometime later.

Only her fart dom moments put me off a little and the toilet play that i have avoided doesnae interest me. But all the other bits of heaven with her is why i LOVE this game, FEMDOM RULES. Anyway Dekarous keep up the amazing work.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey, if you liked Sunny Coast you're gonna love the next game. It's gonna be a similar college setting without combat and very strong RPG elements (much more than SCC). There's nothing wrong with liking SCC, but objectively it was a poorly designed game and very hard to work on - it was the first game I ever made. I am planning on making everything right this time. It's gonna take a couple of months though because I need to invest a lot in artwork, get in touch with some people and learn some new technology to make it as I want it to be. Plus, I want the first version to be pretty sizeable.

Btw you can be assured that none of my future games will have extreme content (castration, scat etc) forced on the player, only optionally. This includes Domina obviously. ;)

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Also, if anyone's into making some nice semi-animated Domina signatures for this site and knows how to, please PM me so I can provide you some images to work with. I am willing to pay a few bucks for it :devilish:.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Also, if anyone's into making some nice semi-animated Domina signatures for this site and knows how to, please PM me so I can provide you some images to work with. I am willing to pay a few bucks for it :devilish:.
Hmmm...I'm willing to try it. Just PM me and tell me the details.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Btw you can be assured that none of my future games will have extreme content (castration, scat etc) forced on the player, only optionally. This includes Domina obviously. ;)
tysm for this <3

Last edited:

g2gfap

Dec 7, 2018
could you pass me the link of where you download it please? I looked it up on my own but the page only downloads a folder with utilities and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I just don't know how to use it. help?
Here's where I downloaded the newest version of Wine:
Should be able to get the game to work.

Oct 1, 2018
save file for anyone dont want to combat with her it just begin from where u can choice break Rosita seal to process to next domina or become her toilet forever

Reactions: 9001Demon
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes