surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i agree 100% with you brother, but if alot of fans ask for it maybe he consider make one
The thing with massive boobs women in hentai stuffs is because societies has this somewhat annoying notion of "small/flat chested women are loli/underaged" no matter what their bio says otherwise.
Same goes for a "non-muscular hairless sub male considered as underaged male".

This problem can be seen generally over reddit.

P.S:
So there are other doujin artists had to draw huge breasted females so they won't get into trouble with the law

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I'm having a hard time defeating those zombies to get more Mastery points (first door, after losing the first two unwinnable battles to Katrina). Is there any combination of potions, class, and skills that I'm not doing right? (So far I've avoided any corruption skills -- is that the reason?)

I'm almost thinking of redoing everything in Easy Mode... unless someone has good strategic advice togive? :)

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I'm having a hard time defeating those zombies to get more Mastery points (first door, after losing the first two unwinnable battles to Katrina). Is there any combination of potions, class, and skills that I'm not doing right? (So far I've avoided any corruption skills -- is that the reason?)

I'm almost thinking of redoing everything in Easy Mode... unless someone has good strategic advice togive? :)
honestly i just remember RNGing it up to get single zombie fights at the start to get my first few level ups
theres no real downside to dying vs the zombies anyway so just run in circles near the entrance hope for single fights when needed go back up to heal and repeat

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019

You can use the "Fury of Llavanya" spell to boost your ATK X2 BEFORE you enter into a battle. Combined with the Full Heal Arcane fires outside the Zones, you should be able to easily beat any mob that crosses your path. You might want to exit the wing to to Use "Fury of Llavanya" X2 and Full Heal Arcane fire after one fight until you level up enough to survive multiple fights.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
so is the new mistress fixed, or not yet. i rarely visit this game, developer seem to be slacking off already
You could say "already" from over a year ago... xD

She's been "fee-xed", but not really... still a buggy mess and with little content.. wouldn't even bother downloading the new patch if I were you.. save yourself from further disappointment..

Unfortunately it seems like the same thing that happened to sunny coast college is now happening again to Domina... what sad vicious cycle...

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, you probably need to modify your save to have caring personality, as any option related to caring, she will be pissed. You actually can tell if she is pleased (blushing+flying kiss) face and pissed (angry/frowned) after you picked a reply.
*Gulps* I default to having a caring personality because I am a good boy. I guess I will have to be extra careful not to trigger... That scene.

You can use the "Fury of Llavanya" spell to boost your ATK X2 BEFORE you enter into a battle. Combined with the Full Heal Arcane fires outside the Zones, you should be able to easily beat any mob that crosses your path. You might want to exit the wing to to Use "Fury of Llavanya" X2 and Full Heal Arcane fire after one fight until you level up enough to survive multiple fights.
Good advice on using fury of Best Girl before fighting the zombies.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I am attaching a save file to this game, v8.0.1

You notice there are a lot of save files. Structures are as follow:
Column 1 - all of these are either before entering a new realm, or after beating the previous realm
Column 2 - in the middle of that particular realm's tasks
Column 3 - Can be either a life decision checkpoint going to be owned, or proceed with quest to the next realm
Column 4 - This are all the saves of being owned by each realms

Row 1 - It is a default save when I got the game; slot 1 especially
Row 2 Onwards - Starting from Katrina until Raa, Narcissa takes 2 Rows because there were 'life decision' choices
Final Row (Slot 49/50) - it's just an experiment with the rpgmaker save editor, nothing much

Also, in my save here, after being owned by Raa, you won't trigger the loop of being captured by the anubis and dialogue of Raa that you can fight with her again. You also can enter the left chamber without being suddenly chased by Anubis as well.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know what Soul Dust is for? Is it just an ingredient? I can't use it, nor call I sell it to the Grim Reaper...

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Hey, are you supposed too get folded twice by the first girl or did I miss something? Cause the game just started and almost dead lol

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Hey, are you supposed too get folded twice by the first girl or did I miss something? Cause the game just started and almost dead lol
There's no real negative consequences to dying (even if you lose all three of your soul shards, you get immediately resurrected with a small boost to your stats). The dominas are designed to be frustratingly hard, you need to keep grinding the undead mobs before you can beat them. There are also several defeats that are 'unavoidable' and move the story forward, the first boss does have one or two if memory serves (it's been awhile); just keep at it, grind the undead in the basement.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
There's no real negative consequences to dying (even if you lose all three of your soul shards, you get immediately resurrected with a small boost to your stats). The dominas are designed to be frustratingly hard, you need to keep grinding the undead mobs before you can beat them. There are also several defeats that are 'unavoidable' and move the story forward, the first boss does have one or two if memory serves (it's been awhile); just keep at it, grind the undead in the basement.
Okay, and can you get outta the whole mind broken thing or is that just a state of total defeat?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Okay, and can you get outta the whole mind broken thing or is that just a state of total defeat?
If you're referring to the stress meter, there are ways to lower it, such as using certain conversation options when talking to the domina. The most surefire way is to willingly give your soul shard, that will significantly lower your stress meter (and again, there's no real consequence to losing all three, you'll just be brought back by the grim reaper). On that note, some of the juiciest H content is locked behind maxing out your stress meter and being mind broken (though you should definitely save before that happens, since you will be locked out of all other content after that).

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
If you're referring to the stress meter, there are ways to lower it, such as using certain conversation options when talking to the domina. The most surefire way is to willingly give your soul shard, that will significantly lower your stress meter (and again, there's no real consequence to losing all three, you'll just be brought back by the grim reaper). On that note, some of the juiciest H content is locked behind maxing out your stress meter and being mind broken (though you should definitely save before that happens, since you will be locked out of all other content after that).
Well shoot, I grinded too hard on Katrina and obliterated Madeline, so I missed out on that stress stuff....

Any advice on fighting the third girl? I'm level 12 ranger and can't seem too beat her

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I just finish battle with mary,can someone tell me does Llavanya still alive?I fall in love with her.
Alive, yes. So far, very yes, you can't quite rape a dead body as well as a living one.
Btw I actually hate her, condolences to u, gaem won't give u an easy girl that does not want to fk u over

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Well shoot, I grinded too hard on Katrina and obliterated Madeline, so I missed out on that stress stuff....

Any advice on fighting the third girl? I'm level 12 ranger and can't seem too beat her
It's been a hot minute since I full cleared the game, only advice I can give would be to check in with the grim reaper, he'll(?) tell you the weaknesses and peculiarities of your current domina. During that, he'll tell you which attribute they are weak to, so you can go and buy a weapon with that attribute (he'll also tell you which attributes do squat on them). Besides that, back to the age-old grind of mobs to out-stat them.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
It's been a hot minute since I full cleared the game, only advice I can give would be to check in with the grim reaper, he'll(?) tell you the weaknesses and peculiarities of your current domina. During that, he'll tell you which attribute they are weak to, so you can go and buy a weapon with that attribute (he'll also tell you which attributes do squat on them). Besides that, back to the age-old grind of mobs to out-stat them.
I grinded up another level but it feels tedious :(

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes