Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Leave maledom out of femdom pls!
M*ry deserves the humiliation of getting her ass kicked (Among other things) by the Last Champion of Best Girl.

Yes, you get a warning and an option to turn it off before such a scene
Sadly there isn't, at least yet. When I played version 7.5 the warnings were removed before seeing the Third Domina's in-fight # 1 and gas scenes. There could be more but I haven't played passed there since prior to the 7.5 overhaul.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Sadly there isn't, at least yet. When I played version 7.5 the warnings were removed before seeing the Third Domina's in-fight # 1 and gas scenes. There could be more but I haven't played passed there since prior to the 7.5 overhaul.
Oh, I didn't know that. Last version I really played was 7.0 and I remember there being an option to turn off scat from Narcissa or gore from Franziska. Seems that is not the case anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Well, that would still be maledom, wouldn't it? In my case no woman deserves humiliation, I'm weird like that. But to each their own!
I'm weird in that I'm not against females in bondage per se, but am vehemently against maledom (so, femdomming from the bottom as an idea, roughly like that).

Yet indeed, no maledom, let's have some leftist femdom unity in here.

Oh, I didn't know that. Last version I really played was 7.0 and I remember there being an option to turn off scat from Narcissa or gore from Franziska. Seems that is not the case anymore.
That's terrible to hear. I honestly feel like Katrina alone has absorbed too many fetishes/styles. Whips, boots, smothering, and kuudere's insecurity? What can be left there after this? - Only less exciting combinations thereof.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, Shadowbound, Vengeance, Magicka Obscura and Pandemic Claws are all dumb broken abilities which make the game a cakewalk. These four abilities will literally carry you with ease.
Pretty sure it has been mentioned before (and many times), since you could actually be immortal with the combo shadowbind, surrender and a spell that restores mana.
we've known that since the first release
I had literally searched for "Shadowbind", and no results returned from the 174 pages of discussion. Do you mean Discords or something?

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
I had literally searched for "Shadowbind", and no results returned from the 174 pages of discussion. Do you mean Discords or something?
also the search engine here is pretty bad, if the exact word was never stated it'd be ignored try searching shadow, or shadowbound and you'd probs find proper resaults

CutePieMeow

Sep 7, 2018
greetings gentleman, i have a problem of any save i download ( regardles of recent of previous ) it has the bug where the only option i have is to F5 and restart the game, can someone shed some light ? thx in advance <3

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, that would still be maledom, wouldn't it? In my case no woman deserves humiliation, I'm weird like that. But to each their own!
I dislike maledom as well but I hate M*ry even more. I would rather see MC thrash her with her own cane than spend one more second listening to her haughty attitude. There are so many better Dominas he can be getting dominated by, such as Narcissa.

I'm weird in that I'm not against females in bondage per se, but am vehemently against maledom (so, femdomming from the bottom as an idea, roughly like that).

Yet indeed, no maledom, let's have some leftist femdom unity in here.

That's terrible to hear. I honestly feel like Katrina alone has absorbed too many fetishes/styles. Whips, boots, smothering, and kuudere's insecurity? What can be left there after this? - Only less exciting combinations thereof.
Another way M*ry could get her just deserts could be for MC to help Best Girl to regain her power and then fight for him... Kinda like the Aryiah (The blue haired girl) from Dekarous's other game, Sunny Coast College.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I dislike maledom as well but I hate M*ry even more. I would rather see MC thrash her with her own cane than spend one more second listening to her haughty attitude. There are so many better Dominas he can be getting dominated by, such as Narcissa.

Another way M*ry could get her just deserts could be for MC to help Best Girl to regain her power and then fight for him... Kinda like the Aryiah (The blue haired girl) from Dekarous's other game, Sunny Coast College.
Fair enough, but I love arrogant females.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes