Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just now taking a break to check out the latest. With my DominaV8 BAF Save it was easy to defeat Hora before making a deal. Fun!
I'm now in turtle mode with slutty Llavanya in the party. Looks like Deka tried to lock us out of fights so that we can't level Llavanya but he forgot Hora's Garden of Ages. So now I leveled up Llavanya and get to select YET ANOTHER class skill tree to get perks and skills from. I'm already an Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger-Rogue Class... what to do? Not much left to choose from! Pretty soon I'm gonna have to restart trees I've already been through so I can complete all the branches.

People complain about how broke Domina is... not me! It's fun to exploit all the holes in his coding! I do wish I could walk a little faster, tho :p

EDIT: Aww... this update eliminates all my Domina fights and multiple enslavements! BTW I went Warden-Paladin... might have been counter-productive since I lost a lot of AGI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crud, ANOTHER skill tree to abuse. I hope there's a way to keep Best Girl in our party to fight alongside us against all the evil goddesses.

i reached what i believe is the end of the update
i also had the fight with 999999 hp rosita
Woah... That's a lot of cake even for Rosita :oops:

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

valsydalv

May 3, 2020
To those that have problem with Hora realm softlock(lost don’t spawn,impossible to get timeless petals). The problem goes from Raa’s realm. If you defeat Raa and then lose to her guards- for some reason it will disable all encounters in game.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To those that have problem with Hora realm softlock(lost don’t spawn,impossible to get timeless petals). The problem goes from Raa’s realm. If you defeat Raa and then lose to her guards- for some reason it will disable all encounters in game.
Thank you so much for sharing this! Do you have any suggestions for beating the Anubis guards? I am playing as a Berserker with dual wield.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing this! Do you have any suggestions for beating the Anubis guards? I am playing as a Berserker with dual wield.
either grind out a ton of levels and hope to get lucky... but in the worst case, you can save edit your stats to stupid levels for just that encounter and turn them back down afterwards just google rpg file editor (should be like saveeditonline.com or something) and the 1st hit should let you upload a save file and manually edit your money, some items, and character stats, just add an even 5000 or something to your main stats, clear the fight and lower them back down... its cheap, and can ruin the game devs intention on difficulty spikes, but if it causes a game breaking bug and its a work-around you can do now i feel it is fair. Also dont screw with variables as it can usually have bad unwanted consequences.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
either grind out a ton of levels and hope to get lucky... but in the worst case, you can save edit your stats to stupid levels for just that encounter and turn them back down afterwards just google rpg file editor (should be like saveeditonline.com or something) and the 1st hit should let you upload a save file and manually edit your money, some items, and character stats, just add an even 5000 or something to your main stats, clear the fight and lower them back down... its cheap, and can ruin the game devs intention on difficulty spikes, but if it causes a game breaking bug and its a work-around you can do now i feel it is fair. Also dont screw with variables as it can usually have bad unwanted consequences.
Normally I would be against cheating in a game but in this case it's just working around a glitch. I will give the save editor a try and then reset my stats back to my honest stats once I clear Raa's realm. I already beat Raa honestly so it's still legit.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I think there might be more to it. I loaded a few different save files with four different scenarios upon entering Raa's realm before.

- Mummify yourself in the catacombs and defeat the guards.
- Mummify yourself and be defeated by the guards.
- Don't mummify yourself and defeat the guards.
- Don't mummify yourself and be defeated by the guards.

All these different scenarios ended up leading to the softlock in Hora's realm. Then again, who knows at this point with how broken Raa's realm is? I think there might be more than one circumstance that may disable encounters, the guards thing being one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

valsydalv

May 3, 2020
I think there might be more to it. I loaded a few different save files with four different scenarios upon entering Raa's realm before.

- Mummify yourself in the catacombs and defeat the guards.
- Mummify yourself and be defeated by the guards.
- Don't mummify yourself and defeat the guards.
- Don't mummify yourself and be defeated by the guards.

All these different scenarios ended up leading to the softlock in Hora's realm. Then again, who knows at this point with how broken Raa's realm is? I think there might be more than one circumstance that may disable encounters, the guards thing being one.
I see,in my case problem appeared after Raa’s guards wiped floor with my character’s face.
-Version 9.0;
-I didn’t mummify myself;
-I had save right after Raa stopped the battle(encounters still intact)
-she summons guards and they beat me- encounters disabled
- She summons guards and I beat them - encounters enabled.
Have you tried to walk around her tomb after you beat her guards(before returning to Raa)? Lost attack you?

• Thinking Face

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I haven't played the more recent versions, but asking probably won't hurt anyone - does Shadowbound still break the fighting aspect of the game by giving the player effective immunity at no cost?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I haven't played the more recent versions, but asking probably won't hurt anyone - does Shadowbound still break the fighting aspect of the game by giving the player effective immunity at no cost?
lol Sounds like you've been away a LONG time!
Yes, except for the fights you're intended to lose against Mary. Deka almost fixed that fight. He did increase the MP cost for Shadowbound, tho.
In addition, he added multiple classes and skill trees, almost all of which have game-breaking skills.

• Wow

am99

Nov 25, 2022
I seem to be unable to exit the "Broken Time" Section after defeating Hora, although I have walked that bugged and barren Earth for minutes at a time...
Anyone have a fix?

• Thinking Face

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
I seem to be unable to exit the "Broken Time" Section after defeating Hora, although I have walked that bugged and barren Earth for minutes at a time...
Anyone have a fix?
When I first enter the Broken time section, I was confused too, so I defeated 5 waves of lost and actually got through.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Oct 15, 2022
I just defeated Hora. And I’m glad we were finally able to save best girl, but could we please have some naughty sex scenes with best girl. She talks about how she wants our cock and how she wants to dominate us but like we have no option to satisfy her sexual desire.

• Red Heart

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
Wish there was a sub route for ppl who stayed loyal to Katarina to give her the Domina souls instead.

I've simped for her alone without wavering/submitting to any other Dominas, only to be forced to betray her for canon storyline.

Gifting her the superiority she desired as a sign of devotion would be such romantic conclusion for Katarina's character arc, and it'd be all the more sweeter since it'd be her old enemy-turned-slave offering her this tribute.

Katrina_9_2.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2022
I have encountered a bug. Essential whenever I try to summon a creature for the arcanist wizard my game crashes soon after summoning them.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes