Oct 15, 2022
The only scenes available of Hora are the ones you get when offering a soul shard and losing to her? Only those 5 scenes? I already beat every domina and gave her the black shards, but I can't "be broken" for her (because nothing she does raises the stress bar) and can't even offer all soul shards to her, because when it reaches 0 the game just bugs and I can continue playing with 0 soul shards. I also beat her and did all the broken time thing, but the only thing that happens is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's this all that's available right now or I'm missing something?
Yes, this is the ending for the Hora update.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
What scenes are there with Raa? I can only find the ones you could always watch before, those 4 with 2 giantess and 2 objectifications

Oct 15, 2022
it says "tasukete"(a translation should pop up if you google that) but written in katakana ironically this makes it a more awkward to read while easier to translate

tasukete translate as save me/help me/rescue me
I can’t read this person’s handwriting, but props to you for this information. This poor soul wrote in his own blood, save me, and this villain, she killed him. Mary must pay for her crimes. That ruthless bastard is sincerely disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
it says:
タスクテ タスクテ
タスクテ タスクテ
_______タスクテ

though a native speaker would have never written it that way

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You're saying that as if anything of value was lost by not including Raa and Hora.
There is some truth to this. Hora is hot and.... That's about it. And Raa.... Well she's one more Domina to place above Worst Girl.

View attachment 2218833 View attachment 2218847
Mary is so cruel. She is a savage. This isn't a woman, this is a monster without a heart.
Agreed. Mary is the Bitch of H games. I mean, just imagine how all the bodies and blood came from champions whose "Souls burned the brightest" as Best Girl says. Not only that but recall how Worst Girl talks about order yet has an empty room full of slave beds... This shows you exactly what she would do with her part of the world after the Grand Plan.

it says "tasukete"(a translation should pop up if you google that) but written in katakana ironically this makes it a more awkward to read while easier to translate

tasukete translate as save me/help me/rescue me
Thank you for sharing this Domina Easter Egg. Ngl, between this and the "Help me" painted in blood, I am getting some big Hellraiser II vibes.

I can’t read this person’s handwriting, but props to you for this information. This poor soul wrote in his own blood, save me, and this villain, she killed him. Mary must pay for her crimes. That ruthless bastard is sincerely disgusting.
It is my headcannon that this was either Gotrik or the champion who hid the stash of soul shards (Perhaps the same person). I say this because Worst Girl only tortures the champions she really hates. If this were an avarage champion she would have just sent him to the graveyard.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Wish there was a sub route for ppl who stayed loyal to Katarina to give her the Domina souls instead.

I've simped for her alone without wavering/submitting to any other Dominas, only to be forced to betray her for canon storyline.

Gifting her the superiority she desired as a sign of devotion would be such romantic conclusion for Katarina's character arc, and it'd be all the more sweeter since it'd be her old enemy-turned-slave offering her this tribute.

View attachment 2200047
100% agree with you. She's the only reason I'm still invested into this game. I remember dekarous said that there'd be something special for those who stayed loyal to her since the beginning but that was back when the game wasnt a mess. I hope he remembers his promise.

We need a Champion to create a new Domina Tiermaker page. The one left only goes up to the twins:

Then it has everything needed to make the only tierlist that matters

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
100% agree with you. She's the only reason I'm still invested into this game. I remember dekarous said that there'd be something special for those who stayed loyal to her since the beginning but that was back when the game wasnt a mess. I hope he remembers his promise.

Then it has everything needed to make the only tierlist that matters
I see Katrina has tamed herself a very loyal puppy. I am pretty sure Katrina will have an ending where you can "Fetch" her the power of the other Dominas to give her the power she desires.

As for the tierlist, it's an interesting idea but here's the correct version:

my-image.png

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
LMAO kids still believing this game will ever get a "proper ending"

at best we might get a shit show of a final version, rushed and full of bugs just so he can get that "completed" tag on it
Just like he did with his previous game Sunny Coast College..
And look at how his "new" game maple hills college turned out to be his biggest fiasco :FacePalm:

Its a pattern boys.. don't get fooled a third time :WeSmart:
Dek may be talented with his ideas and in-game dialogues but that's about it... as far as a game developer goes he is a real disappointment let me tell what
prove me wrong Dek, prove me wrong...

1670596176615.png

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
LMAO kids still believing this game will ever get a "proper ending"

at best we might get a shit show of a final version, rushed and full of bugs just so he can get that "completed" tag on it
Just like he did with his previous game Sunny Coast College..
And look at how his "new" game maple hills college turned out to be his biggest fiasco :FacePalm:

Its a pattern boys.. don't get fooled a third time :WeSmart:
Dek may be talented with his ideas and in-game dialogues but that's about it... as far as a game developer goes he is a real disappointment let me tell what
prove me wrong Dek, prove me wrong...

View attachment 2223619
belief and hope are 2 very different things fren

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
belief and hope are 2 very different things fren
At this point any kind of hope or belief would just be either ignorance or plain stupidity...
Dek has not released something really decent since Rosita... after that it was just some half done Dommes full bugs and shit... I guess that 5.0 update was alright but took over a year to come out for just a few extra scenes

I mean ffs Frankie was released ages ago and up to today she is missing some of her scenes saying "coming on next update" we had like 10 more updates after her and that joke of a message is still there with nothing had been done about her missing scenes
dek must be on crack or smthing

Last edited:
Reactions: lopqwe

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
At this point any kind of hope or belief would just be either ignorance or plain stupidity...
Dek has not released something really decent since Rosita... after that it was just some half done Dommes full bugs and shit... I guess that 5.0 update was alright but took over a year to come out for just a few extra scenes

I mean ffs Frankie was released ages ago and up to today she is missing some of her scenes saying "coming on next update" we had like 10 more updates after her and that joke of a message is still there with nothing had been done about her missing scenes
dek must be on crack or smthing
hey just because someone hopes something will happen doesn't mean they expect it to. as long as that hope no matter how improbable remains within the realm of possibility and one can recognize that hope for the pipe dream it is, it is neither ignorant or stupid(of course not realizing this you are indeed correct)

and dude no need kink shame others over the lack of good or interesting content

really though given the number of domina you think deka would realize the domina are a lot more interesting the more unique each one is

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hey just because someone hopes something will happen doesn't mean they expect it to. as long as that hope no matter how improbable remains within the realm of possibility and one can recognize that hope for the pipe dream it is, it is neither ignorant or stupid(of course not realizing this you are indeed correct)

and dude no need kink shame others over the lack of good or interesting content

really though given the number of domina you think deka would realize the domina are a lot more interesting the more unique each one is
This is what Best Girl would say to this:

Screenshot (1383).png

In all seriousness, I think Domina will be completed and done well.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Someone knows where mary is while doing hora's request?
I have beaten every domina but mary is not in her throne nor anywhere in her dungeon. i checked every corner (i think) and i even got a bug where if i tried to leave the fighting zone full of zombies, she apears to do the "Trying to leave slave?" which is a old mary scene.

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Someone knows where mary is while doing hora's request?
I have beaten every domina but mary is not in her throne nor anywhere in her dungeon. i checked every corner (i think) and i even got a bug where if i tried to leave the fighting zone full of zombies, she apears to do the "Trying to leave slave?" which is a old mary scene.
Can somenone please help me with this?
Can't progress with the game if i dont beat mary

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes