Seeking Dominant? Cum Addicted/Reliant Protagonist Games

Shubudu

Aug 25, 2023
Please continue to the tl;dr section if you'd prefer I shut up and get to the point.

While I know there are plenty of games that cater to the whole "I need cum to live" trope, I'm looking for something significantly more specific, enough that I think warrants a post instead of me just sifting through the 7,992 games about succubi swallowing gallons of cum.

To anyone familiar with Corruption of Champions, the best example of what I'm looking for is essentially a playthrough I did of CoC with the Xianxia mod, with hunger enabled. Only, I roleplayed a "cursed" character that could only eat cum, not any traditional food, with heavy restrictions on any repeatable oral sex scenes with npc characters so that I couldn't just walk from voluntary npc to npc to get my fill and never be in danger of starvation or a reluctant encounter. Basically, it was a sort of survival game where I was living off of jizz. It was far from perfect for a number of reasons but that is the best way I can describe it. Minotaur cum addiction is even an actual gameplay mechanic in that game, which is great! Problem is I can't simultaneously win against a minotaur in combat and then also suck him off afterwards, only vaginal and anal options. I would KILL for the ability to go around as a dominant succubus-type character who only does what she does because it's biologically required.

The most important secondary aspect would be that the player character is somewhat reluctant and tries to retain some level of dominance and pride, at least to some degree. I'm not into being a submissive, brainless, sex addicted tool that latches on to every penis I find the moment they enter my line of sight like a Pokemon trainer on Route 2.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

Want: Cum addiction, ideally as a gameplay mechanic. Oral sex as the focus. Female, futanari, or a feminine male player character. A player character that is not hopelessly submissive. Actual gameplay mechanics, not just a slideshow... I will take what I can get, but I am so, so weary of generic unfinished visual novels and rpg maker games.

Do NOT want: anything to do with the ugly bastard tag or anything similar. Purely submissive player character.

Honestly, the more I type about it, the more I realize that what I'm asking for is to play as the generic succubus party member in Anime Monster Girl RPG Maker Game. Who shows up and is all "Hello, Main Character, unfortunately I need your cum or I will die. Please assume the position."

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you if you managed to get through it all.