dominant women?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm curious what people's thoughts are on stories involving dominant women. I am not a fan of submissive men and I hate humliation regardless who it's happening to. But I do find the idea of turning the tables on a dominant female boss/teacher/whoever appealing even if there is some femdom stuff going on early on whether it's because she's blackmailing you or physically restraining you or whatever. I also like the idea of the jealous wife/GF "punishing" hubby for whatever he's doing with other girls.

I'm not into any of the really hardcore dom or sub stuff regardless who's involved but things like being tied up, spanked, etc is fine to me. I also find teasing someone to the brink of orgasm and then denying them (edging I think?) to be interesting. Where do other people draw the line? Anything degrading and I would completely lose interest but a bit of light S&M type stuff I do like regardless which person is the dominant one in that scene.

How many people enjoy a story where the same character is dominant in some scenes and more submissive in others? Is it all or nothing for a lot of people? I tend not to be into the extremes and like a bit of both. "Angry sex" is something I find appealing. I find that I enjoy a scene where punishment/domination is involved more if there is some reason that the person on the receiving end "deserves it".

Reactions: bulifun

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The whole point of BDSM is to take turns. Some days you're on top, other days you're on bottom.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
as long as they don't butt stuff in a guys ass or scat on his face i'm cool

i also wulld love to get chained up and titfucked to dead
also getting choked during fucking feels intens... so i heard

Reactions: bulifun

light03

Feb 26, 2018
My main problem with most femdom games - femdom is not presented as usual just a sexual game (than, I believe it should be). In most games, they equalize the character of a person in life, at work with his sexual preferences.
I like dominant girls and think they are sexy, but not so much when this goes beyond sexual game.