Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.70] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
414843_TITLE_SCREEN.png

Overview:
A story about New York city and domination...

Ethan, the Main Character of this adult visual novel was betrayed by his girlfriend, the love of his whole life, and after a very sad and depressing period, he reacts, and decides to turn the page and face life, trying to conquer all the woman he meet and (why not?) DOMINATE THEM ALL!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Ashley Ratajkowsky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.970
Language: English, Italian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks FranzDerek for link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

404215_Screen001.jpg 404216_Screen002.jpg 404219_Bacio_002_PP.png Introduzione-001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
kinda lost here! female domination and "dominate them all"? i know my question is stupid but is it worth dl right now? seems "light" for a first release, how much content can we expect since tag seems to say none xD

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Looks like this is a(nother) game where the MC is a Jackass. That, plus the "other" unspecified engine is going make me pass for now.

PS. The dev is using the term in reverse. If MC's going to "dominate them all" it's male domination not female domination.

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
Tested it just so I could give folks a rundown.
Currently no real content worth downloading for unless you really like seeing a larger-than-reality-allows penis.
There's currently 2 or 3 girls to talk to, and the only one with any sexual content is a dominatrix type, hence the femdom tag atm.
Not my cup of tea by any means, and the writing definitely feels forced. For a 1.0 release that's to be expected somewhat, but I would recommend passing on this one.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
kinda lost here! female domination and "dominate them all"? i know my question is stupid but is it worth dl right now? seems "light" for a first release, how much content can we expect since tag seems to say none xD
Same here.
Male domination is the act of the male dominating the female.
Female domination is the act of the female dominating the male.

From what i understand of the op the mc got betrayed and desided to now dominate all woman he meets.

I see no rape, mind control, bdsm or male domnation tag's.
Tho there is male domnation in the gerne aswhile as incest and bdsm.

I suspect he was the sub in his relationship with the girlfriend being the dom.
After she betray's him he desided to be dominate.

I dont think suchs a story would work for me.
Mostly because as a dom the very idea of me being submissive offendse me.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
"I GOT ALL THESE STUPID TATTOOS AND THIS RIDICULOUS HAIRCUT TO IMPRESS MY EX GIRLFRIEND. SHE BROKE UP WITH ME, SO NOW I MUST DOMINATE THEM ALL! BY THEM I MEAN WOMEN OF COURSE. ALSO I DON'T LIKE WEARING SHIRTS AND IF I WEAR THEM I DON'T LIKE TUCKING THEM IN. WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SEE A THERAPIST'?!"

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Personally, I feel a possible problem with the game is that we can see all of the MC. If only occasionally that most of him is seen, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. He kinda looks like a dumbass. Not sure if I'm really explaining my thoughts on this all that well.

Ashley Ratajkowski

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Thank you for your feedbacks. I made some changes to reduce "Domination misunderstanding"! LOL

Anyway Domination (female, male and reversing roles) will have an important place in this game!

Please check release 1.0 (FREE for Win and asap for Mac) ang give your precious feedbacks!

Release 1.1 (more content) will be available very soon!

DTA LOCANDINA.jpg

1.70 star(s) 23 Votes