RPGM Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Sig1.png
Hello everyone, I’m Necropanzer and for some time I have been making a game called Domination Desire: Banished.

Domination Desire: Banished is a fantasy themed battlefuck RPG Maker MV game with graphics rendered in Daz3D. DD:B contains a lot of fetish content mainly focusing on foot fetish, level draining and soft femdom, but also includes some giantess, growing/shrinking content, vore, watersports, farts and futa content (last two fetishes will be toggle-able). Of course the game also includes common stuff like blowjobs, anal and vaginal penetration, kissing etc.

In terms of gameplay DD:B is a rpg game with rougelike elements. The player has a base with item storage and a bed (for now) and also a hub used to teleport between dungeons, gallery and arcade mode. In dungeons player has to do certain tasks like finding/collecting certain items or reaching the end of a dungeon and fighting a boss. These dungeons are partially randomized with some only having random item or enemy placements and other having randomized layout.

In terms of h-scenes there are two main ways to trigger them. The first one is through battles. While many battlefuck games follow the trend of „you lose=>you get fucked” , in DD:B most of the h-scenes are accessible in combat in a way which still lets you survive the encounter through either winning or escaping. The second way to trigger h-scenes is through your companions, main story characters which require affection or certain requirements to be fullfilled to trigger sex secenes.

Regarding the current state of the game’s build I already have:

- six enemies ready with sprites, scenes and battle mechanics. (approximately 5 scenes with 1 or 2 animated per enemy)

- three enemies ready with sprites and scenes but requiring changes tied to their battle mechanics

- four dungeons

- features like: arousal and cum GUI, variable defeat consequences, 5v1 battles, transforming enemies, random lootboxes, randomized map layouts, warehouse system, main character fetish framework and other features I can’t name of the top of my head.

And before anyone asks the magic question: When we will be able to experience the first release?

Soon I hope

EDIT (28.02.2022)
Fucking today

The time has come!

I'm proud to present you with the first release of Domination Desire: Banished. I wanted to release it yesterday, but I was hit by a technical difficulty roadblock. Anyway the link is down below, so get the game while it's hot. Keep in mind that this is my first project and certainly many things could be improved upon. This release's main objective is to test the game performance on other PC and to test core gameplay features such as battle system, scenes and overall balance, so there are few story elements. If you find a bug please post it here with a description of what has happened and a screenshot if you can. This way it'll be easier for me to fix that issue. If there's is some wild bug I missed I'll try to hotfix it in a few days or this weekend.

This time there will be no screenshots, however in the next entry of Developer blog I'll discuss what's in store for the next main release.

Game thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/domination-desire-banished-v3-01-necropanzer.129345/
Discord server:
My Patreon:

Most of the developer updates can be found on my discord server, so if you are interested be sure to join it. Feel free to ask me anything game related, I will gladly expand on topics that drew your interest.

For now however let me leave you with some screenshots of the current build.
Let's start with main menu showcasing an important story character:
SCREEN1.png
Here's a succubi enemy called Legion, one of the first enemies found in the game. While one Legion is a fairly straight forward battle...
SCREEN2.png
It can easily snowball to an escape or die(get gangbanged) scenario like this:
SCREEN3.png
Another enemy is my take on a slime girl
SCREEN4.png
And here is her main habitat:
SCREEN13.png
Here we have a succubi type: Succubus Manipulatrix:
SCREEN7.png
Many enemies have a seduction move, which check your arousal (the heart icon with the 100 as the arousal value), debuffs and fetishes and determine whether you passed or failed the check.
SCREEN10.png
And for the last image I got you a screenshot of a story scene with a naughty maid.
SCREEN14.png

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
ontent mainly focusing on foot fetish, level draining and soft femdom, but also includes some giantess, growing/shrinking content, vore, watersports, farts and futa content
:love:
YES

No minigames or Quick Time Events please!

Gallery will work per scene or battle? Like can i see specific scene or only fight battle and hope somehow i can trigger?
Can we "submit" to good girls? Like friendly witch, because why always submit to "evil" women in games when you can have good one :unsure: something like mommy dom, gentle lvl drain :love:

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
:love:
YES

No minigames or Quick Time Events please!

Gallery will work per scene or battle? Like can i see specific scene or only fight battle and hope somehow i can trigger?
Can we "submit" to good girls? Like friendly witch, because why always submit to "evil" women in games when you can have good one :unsure: something like mommy dom, gentle lvl drain :love:
Regarding QTE's I don't intend to introduce them to the game. While I understand the reason for QTE's in games, I think that getting ready for QTE's and executing them during a scene diverts the player's focus from the scene itself to the QTE and is something undesireable for me personally. I prefer semi-random checks using character's stats and buffs/debuffs vs enemy stats to resolve events that could be resolved using QTE's.

I terms of minigames, I don't want to use them to block the players from progressing the game. However, I think minigames can be a nice alternative to standard gameplay of the game if integrated reasonably. I've implemented a framework for one minigame already and it's just a poker game with slightly changed rules. Of course the player could only challenge his companions and there would be no money on the line, but pieces of clothing or "favors". I don't intend on improving on this minigame for some time, because I'm not entirely sure where to implement it in the game setting and I need to figure that out before making more scenes and rendering them. It just something I've created for fun after playing a strip poker game and I'm not sure if it will stay in the main game.
Here's a sample of how that game would look like (playing cards are a placeholder)
SCREEN15.png

Gallery is currently fight based, but giving the player an option to have a scene player for particular enemy is pretty easy. This change is sure to happen since it streamlines the game for those who want just the scenes.

About submitting to the good girls, it will be possible. I plan to implement six girls, who will be introduced in the game by progressing the story. While i have all of them designed, I still have to design scenes with them. One of them is Leilah which can be seen in a pic above. She is a friend of the main character and they had known each other before the plot of the game takes place. She is an angel captured and "modified" by succubi. While still being the pure and kind of naive , she got tainted by the succubi and started having these "sinful thoughts and urges" which player can exploit or be exploited because of.

Relations between the main character and his sexy friends will be mostly friendly, but not from the start. All of the girls will take advantage of the player in some way. It could be "persuading" the player to share some levels or straight up assaulting the player when he is tired and gets home to have some rest.

I plan to implement two of main girls in at least second release of the game, because I plan the second release to be the one introducing and focusing on the story elements of the game.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
As someone who only just found this because searching up 'strip poker', as I tend to do, I would totally say go for it.
Not biased at all here. Nope.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This seems amazing!!!! I'll definetely follow the development and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future! My question is: in terms of proportions how much foot fetish content is planned in relation to other common fetishes (blowjobs, anal, vaginal penetration, handjobs, etc) and will these other fetishes always be femdom-based, meaning there won't be any vanilla content? Thank you!

Aug 22, 2017
1642260010139.jpeg

Never before has this meme been as appropriate for me than this post. I am a sucker for level drain/ soft femdom stuff, pun intended.

As also an ardent fan of rogue-like games (Hades my all time favourite) how will it work story wise upon defeat by an enemy/boss? Is our MC immortal? So he dies at the hands of the defeats (succubi snu snu) and they remember him? Or is it every restart is considered a non-canonical ending basically a game over. If the answer is spoiler heavy no need to tell me :)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
This seems amazing!!!! I'll definetely follow the development and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future! My question is: in terms of proportions how much foot fetish content is planned in relation to other common fetishes (blowjobs, anal, vaginal penetration, handjobs, etc) and will these other fetishes always be femdom-based, meaning there won't be any vanilla content? Thank you!
Your post woke up the spreadsheet nerd sleeping deep inside of me. As a result I made a spreadsheet of scenes currently in the game. However precise quantifying of the content is impossible, because the scenes are not of equal length and because some scenes include mixed content. For example: there is a scene that can occur in the battle when the player is assaulted by a Legion succubi in presence of other Legion succubi. While the main event is the succubus fucking the player other succubi can stomp on his face, piss on him, sit on his head or fart on him. This maybe sounds like a wet dream, but I've already implemented this in MV and oh boy it wasn't easy (nor is it free of bugs to fix). Many scenes fall under this rule, most scenes with ass worship or facesitting have farting as an option. That's why the data I'm about to show isn't exactly representant of the content proportions. Foot fetish scenes are about 22% of all scenes in current build of the game. One thing also worth mentioning that can't be seen on the pie chart: 30% of all scenes are giantess scenes (stomping, insertion, butt crushing etc.).
Przechwytywanie.JPG

There will be vanilla content and it will be included in story scenes. Femdom-based scenes are mostly tied to the battle scenes.

EDIT: There was supposed to be more screens but it seems something went wrong and since I haven't saved them I will post what I had to show some other time :(

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Double post but whatever I'll bite the bullet.

View attachment 1598215

Never before has this meme been as appropriate for me than this post. I am a sucker for level drain/ soft femdom stuff, pun intended.

As also an ardent fan of rogue-like games (Hades my all time favourite) how will it work story wise upon defeat by an enemy/boss? Is our MC immortal? So he dies at the hands of the defeats (succubi snu snu) and they remember him? Or is it every restart is considered a non-canonical ending basically a game over. If the answer is spoiler heavy no need to tell me :)

Regarding a story defeats, it will depend on the situation. Sometimes it will end in a game over and sometimes not. There are currently 3 kind of boss enemies that can spawn in almost any dungeon and chase the player. These enemies will certainly remember how many times player got yeeted by them. I'm currently adjusting their battle mechanics to make them more unique compared to the other enemies. Player is kind of immortal meaning he will be resurrected on death, but each death will take a some kind of toll and their number will influence the final ending.

Aug 22, 2017
With these assets and all this planning that has gone in already you appear advanced of most patreon start ups. How long you been working on this so far?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
illustrious_Beetle It's hard to tell how much time went into this project as the periods I was working on it were split due to irl stuff. I started DD:B as a hobby project about 6 months ago, but I've been using DAZ Studio and RPG Maker for a longer time.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Your post woke up the spreadsheet nerd sleeping deep inside of me. As a result I made a spreadsheet of scenes currently in the game. However precise quantifying of the content is impossible, because the scenes are not of equal length and because some scenes include mixed content. For example: there is a scene that can occur in the battle when the player is assaulted by a Legion succubi in presence of other Legion succubi. While the main event is the succubus fucking the player other succubi can stomp on his face, piss on him, sit on his head or fart on him. This maybe sounds like a wet dream, but I've already implemented this in MV and oh boy it wasn't easy (nor is it free of bugs to fix). Many scenes fall under this rule, most scenes with ass worship or facesitting have farting as an option. That's why the data I'm about to show isn't exactly representant of the content proportions. Foot fetish scenes are about 22% of all scenes in current build of the game. One thing also worth mentioning that can't be seen on the pie chart: 30% of all scenes are giantess scenes (stomping, insertion, butt crushing etc.).
View attachment 1598512

There will be vanilla content and it will be included in story scenes. Femdom-based scenes are mostly tied to the battle scenes.

EDIT: There was supposed to be more screens but it seems something went wrong and since I haven't saved them I will post what I had to show some other time :(
There seems to be quite some variety and I like that! Obviously I'm more fond of some fetishes than others but I think I'll enjoy almost everything you planned to add in your game. Good luck!

Reactions: 无敌猪徒弟

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone. Since it has been a couple of days since my last post. I think it's time for a progression update and a gameplay showcase.

Most of previous week's work went into bugfixing, polishing and content filter implementation which is finished for current batch of scenes in the game and needs testing. I've begun improving the gallery however it's very tedious, so it will probably take some time. Aside of that I've implemented a non-fight one scene for a certain vampire lady.

vampire2 sceneb3.png
Chantrea is a part of a "character focused" dungeon. What does that mean? It means that instead of having more non-individual enemy npcs like slimes, the dungeon has one or more unique characters with their own stats, equipment and side quests. The level is currently a single map with some quests and puzzles to solve.

When it comes to the gameplay showcase, I want to show you more of the first enemies appearing in the game, the Legion succubi and some interactions with this type of enemy. Let's say the player is exploring the dungeon and stumbles upon a room like this one.
1643046988605.png
A single enemy can be reliably beaten with arousal level of 30%, if the player is careful of course. Currently, Legion succubi can have 3 forms: a normal one, a more powerful version and Legion mother. The standard Legion is a weak attacker/seducer enemy, the second version is similiar to the standard one, but has some debuffs skills. Legion mother is a support/healer enemy.
1643047193578.png
This enemy turned out to be the second type of Legion which is capable of paralyzing the player with a spell and mount him. All Legion succubi have one objective: breeding.
1643047363126.png
If the Legion enemy succeds in making the player cum she will use his energy to transform and then produce offspring.
1643047450986.png
The newly spawned legion can do everything the one that spawned her could: suck, fuck, produce offspring etc. If the player gets paralyzed again in the company of multiple succubi they can assault him together.
1643048709727.png
The supporting Legion can either piss on the players face, stomp on it or sit on it leading to a scene, however let's fast forward a bit. If the player lets himself be assaulted a couple of times the situation can turn to one similiar to that below.
1643049361208.png
Nothing stops the player from escaping right now however this time he gets defeated. As a result he has lost some of his levels and everything he had on him exculding key items. However not all is lost because his items are there where he left them, in that room he has lost.
1643049848490.png
As you can see, all spawned Legion in battle were spawned as additional enemies in that room making the task of retrieving his items back a lot harder. If the player had escaped the enemies they would have spawned near him and chase him.

That's all for the gameplay showcase. I hope you liked it. I'm happy to see some feedback from you guys. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Da hype is increasing, like the idea of the legion breeding off you. They do seem rapid, like worse than rabbits. How much content are you aiming for on your first release here? There seems quite a lot! Also as you are using this thread as bit of a dev-blog is your ambitions to move to patreon/suscribstar eventually? Or is this entirely a passion project? Note, I am not saying these as if they are mutually exclusive either :)

voredom227

May 30, 2018
More and more, this is looking like it's going to be a fantastic game. Looking forwards to the eventual release

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Da hype is increasing, like the idea of the legion breeding off you. They do seem rapid, like worse than rabbits. How much content are you aiming for on your first release here? There seems quite a lot! Also as you are using this thread as bit of a dev-blog is your ambitions to move to patreon/suscribstar eventually? Or is this entirely a passion project? Note, I am not saying these as if they are mutually exclusive either :)
For the first release there will be:
  • abandoned monastery themed map with a few rooms housing legion succubi:normal, strong, mother legion (finished),
  • cave dungeon with slime enemies (finished),
  • mansion themed map with one enemy (won't disclose what that enemy is because it's kinda spoiler territory) and one side character (finished, but will be expanded),
  • distorted world map with one succubi enemy (finished, but will be expanded),
  • three work in progress boss enemies,
  • gallery (which is my main focus currently).
I've also decided to add some simple quests, to guide the players to the content included in the game.

This thread will remain as a dev-blog. I think of starting of patreon/subscribestar eventually, but only after the first release. I'm self-sufficient as I work full time however additional money for daz3d assets and rpg maker resources would be quite nice.

Which one of above mentioned dungeons or enemies would you like me to showcase next?

Aug 22, 2017
For the first release there will be:
  • abandoned monastery themed map with a few rooms housing legion succubi:normal, strong, mother legion (finished),
  • cave dungeon with slime enemies (finished),
  • mansion themed map with one enemy (won't disclose what that enemy is because it's kinda spoiler territory) and one side character (finished, but will be expanded),
  • distorted world map with one succubi enemy (finished, but will be expanded),
  • three work in progress boss enemies,
  • gallery (which is my main focus currently).
I've also decided to add some simple quests, to guide the players to the content included in the game.

This thread will remain as a dev-blog. I think of starting of patreon/subscribestar eventually, but only after the first release. I'm self-sufficient as I work full time however additional money for daz3d assets and rpg maker resources would be quite nice.

Which one of above mentioned dungeons or enemies would you like me to showcase next?
At your prerogative Dev, but since you asked; what is the distorted world with the other succubi enemy? Plus who is the character featured in the banner? (I am presuming it is the antagonist).

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
When we will be able to experience the first release ? hhh is ther some feet foucus ?
I'm currently in a playtesting phase :] so yeah the time until release is mainly dependant on the number and severity of bugs I'll encounter. A lot of feet content. Couple of teasing scenes, lots of stomping/trampling, 2 footjobs, multiple foot worship scenes are currently done and implemented.

At your prerogative Dev, but since you asked; what is the distorted world with the other succubi enemy? Plus who is the character featured in the banner? (I am presuming it is the antagonist).
Yep, the antagonist is on the title screen and banner. She is a literal goddess in the world where the game is set. The distorted world dungeon is a first dungeon I've designed in the game, however it is more of a late game dungeon than anything. In the plot of the game it's considered enemy territory and will be a part of final sections of the game. It will be expanded, but there's no reason not to let it be tested as of now. The Dimensional Anomaly is it's name and it's supposed to house all of the roaming boss enemies and most of the succubi enemies in the game. It's more of a challenge dungeon where player is tasked with finding 7 switches of randomized placement to reach the treasury.

That other succubi enemy is the Succubus Manipulatrix, a type of succubi often tasked in infiltrating in disguise human courts and institution and corrupting officials, royalty and people with influence. While not being a fierce battler they can pose a challenge due to various tricks they utilize. Here's how they look in the game
View attachment 1626752
Most of her moves inflict debuffs of increase arousal. Her seduction moves are centered around feet and her huge ass.
View attachment 1626754

1643737484492.png
She can also shrink the player and use him for some "fun". While fighting normal enemies is focusing on decreasing enemy's/enemies' health, fighting a giantess (or fighting while shrunk) focuses on evading enemy attacks and survival than dealing damage. Grabs are likely to succeed and have more severe consequences. However a shrunken player gives less power to enemies when drained.
1643653638747.png
1643653689431.png
1643736140794.png

Some of you may ask: "But mr.developer, why not release the game now when so much is already done?"
The first reason is the game is currently about 2gb in size, while there are surely bigger leviathans out there (I'm looking at you Under the Witch) I don't want to put my players through downloading version 1.0123 to find out there are still bugs and you have to download the game 3 times to enjoy the content uninterrupted. Other thing is that the game is currently loading all the assets on the game start to ensure the scenes that are animated run smoothly and that's another reason the major bugs need to be squashed before release. Waiting for the game to start up for the nth time because you had to close the game for some reason is not fun.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes