4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Two more (QoL) suggestions:
- the detailed status information can also be viewed outside of combat via the status menu option
- a skill that can only be used out of combat that cures (most) negative (and maybe all positive) statuses. I had the iirc full balls debuff and couldn't get it away outside of combat. Now that I think about it, that mechanic might be intentional.

I also have the issue that my character suffers from an invisible debuff that damages him every few steps. Have to check the journal if it supposed to be there, otherwise I have to upload a save.

Noxyss

Jun 15, 2020
That depends where exactly you are in the game. On which quest are you currently? I advise you to check the journal for clues.
That's the status of my journal :

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Also my save file come from the v2, could it be that the v2.12 update has corrupted it for some reason ?

Thanks for the help !

Dann01

Aug 24, 2019
I'm stuck in the infested ruins. The northern chamber doesn't seem to lead anywhere and the chamber to the east is blocked by rubble even after I rest.

I'm enjoying it though, I think the concept has a lot of potential

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
so many bugs on figting screen anybody have got bug fixed version?
Can you describe what's happening?

Content filters aren't working. Disabled fart content, got in a fight with Liliett, and she used some weird-ass fart attack.
Which scene was it? Was she normal of giant? Was she standing or sitting on the face of the player while he was lying? Are you playing 2.12 version?

That's the status of my journal :

View attachment 2087982 View attachment 2087983

Also my save file come from the v2, could it be that the v2.12 update has corrupted it for some reason ?

Thanks for the help !
This might be the case. I'll look into it.

I'm stuck in the infested ruins. The northern chamber doesn't seem to lead anywhere and the chamber to the east is blocked by rubble even after I rest.

I'm enjoying it though, I think the concept has a lot of potential
You need to use the stone, teleport back home and get some reist in a double bed upstairs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
compliments to the dev(y)
very nice game , i like to play it

just one(or two) questions
is the map Dimensional anamoly designed to let the player ''lose'' at purpose?

i cant use the teleport stone inside and cant win the battles against the sisters
neither i live long enough to trigger the 3 (?) WORKING levers and then reach a place
what should be opened by them

for the rest nothing but compliments , dont ming grinding in this way :D

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
compliments to the dev(y)
very nice game , i like to play it

just one(or two) questions
is the map Dimensional anamoly designed to let the player ''lose'' at purpose?

i cant use the teleport stone inside and cant win the battles against the sisters
neither i live long enough to trigger the 3 (?) WORKING levers and then reach a place
what should be opened by them

for the rest nothing but compliments , dont ming grinding in this way :D
The Dimensional anomaly is a high level area, it supposed to be tough. Actually you need 7 levers pulled in one run to progress, however the reward is only few chests so you don't have to reach the door. It's currently in the game for testing purposes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
so i was almost right , designed to lose hahaha , irl i had a mate who always said
''better dying while being in a little tight hole as on a big job at work

myself79

Feb 4, 2018

Which scene was it? Was she normal of giant? Was she standing or sitting on the face of the player while he was lying? Are you playing 2.12 version?

You need to use the stone, teleport back home and get some reist in a double bed upstairs.
black screen when you fighting with enemies some times no message or image sound open but

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
black screen when you fighting with enemies some times no message or image sound open but (andfocus foot fetish trample please no more futa or etc :)

May 5, 2020

Normal, standing, version 2.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Most likely he is talking about the flickering of the images in the first moments of many animations.
At least that is the issue I have.
Oops, I forgot to enable preloading. Here's a hotfix for that issue:

black screen when you fighting with enemies some times no message or image sound open but (andfocus foot fetish trample please no more futa or etc :)
The blackscreen issue is something I'm unable to fix, sorry. It's seems to be dependant on the one's computer, and it doesn't happen on mine. There will be more fetish focused content, however I also intend to implement futa stuff, don't worry it'll be optional.

Normal, standing, version 2.
Download version 2.12 and 2.12a hotfix. Install the hotfix according to the instructions and you are good to go.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
.... Like why would we want to load for like a minute? I really did enjoy the instant loading...
Is that the reason the game started it just a few seconds, instead of half a minute?
I also enjoy instant loading, however I enjoy seeing animations as they intended to be and without preloading it's impossible on my and possibly other players' machine. If you don't like it, you can always use v2.12 version

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
I also enjoy instant loading, however I enjoy seeing animations as they intended to be and without preloading it's impossible on my and possibly other players' machine. If you don't like it, you can always use v2.12 version
on my pc it doesnt instant load atall, but thats maybe because im using an HDD instead of my SSD?

regardless i dont care if i have to wait for 20 seconds to load if i get such quality

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Necropanzer
Here's the save game I was talking about.
Every few steps I take damage from somewhere, and I can't figure out from where...
Okay, the thing that causes you to take damage is the axe you are using. Is has the Berzerker prefix it causes your attack to increase significantly but take HP damage each turn. Sadly the effect carries over to the map and causes you to loose hp each few steps. I'll have to add descriptions on the item effects, so it's clear what does what.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes