RPGM - Domination Desire: Banished [v4.51] [Necropanzer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kiokami

A really good game with a lot of feet fetish stuff. The story is good, the graphics are good, and there is some waifu. I love it ! Keep going bro ! Can't wait see the next ! I hope there is a lot of smell fetish in the next update
  2. 5.00 star(s)

noobzorzz

Easily best hentai rpg game i played with decent lore. Has most fetishes covered too. a lot of different items as well, would love to have stat points and talent points added to it. furthermore the dev is active and replies a lot.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

Pretty good game,huge potential but as of right now (understandably since its not close to being finished) lacks many features and others that are present aren't properly tied togheter to form a coherent whole. I won't focus much on the game as is,as theres plenty of others but on suggestions on how to improve it,admit it or not,those will make a better game,just need credit if implemented:

-A skilltree or atleast a way to specialize into a certain playstyle,as of right now you can only aquire like 2 skills from 2 NPCs,1 from a dead one and the rest you can only gain through weapons,which means 2 per weapons,1 spell per wand or enchanted weapon.
    Combat is very promising with the whole battlefuck system with many buffs and debuffs and enemies leveling up or changing their attack pattern but the player is basically the same rugged but boring,a skilltree would go a long way to fix combat and make combat not so repetitive and boring it becomes a drag. Some armor actually decrease your armor by wearing them,like what??

-Overhaul and fix the item system
    Items are as of right now randomly generated with some for example having contradictory stats like boosting attack and speed at the cost accuracy and the SAME item reducing attack and speed to boost accuracy,or items that make no sense,they grant huge intelligence and reduce all other stats but dont grant any spells plus its difficult to find a balanced weapon.
    The HUD shows barely any info about it,no levels,no properties beyond a few words that sometimes dont fit into the bar,no nothing.
    You should be able to upgrade and enchance weapons AND armor and accesories AND buy them from somewhere,right now you cant buy them and have to grind the areas for random chests that might not even give you an item or a very low level and low stat item.
    Weapons and armor should have icons not the basic RPG maker icon thats the same for all that makes it confusing to get your inventory (that gets bloated usually) in order.
    Salvaging from the mimic barely gives any good weapons and the conversion ratio is stupidly broken,around 3 items to forge 1 which may or not be useless,but probably it will be useless.

Music and effects: are ok but I wish more variety,im sure it can be done more than the basic RPG maker background sounds.

-An overhaul of the nemesis system
    I really like it but the problem is that it is barebones right now and Im worried it will evolve until the end of the game badly,right now the system works as this: you get defeated or escape from an enemy that gained lvl from you and she gains points,with these she gains PASSIVES only,AT RANDOM,without any real strategy or checks to make sure its not insane,for example I messed around with the system and found that outside 2 or 3 perks that are unique to a certain monster or category of em,the perks are same and taken randomly,only one main perk is somehwat unique like: assasin,enforcer,amazon,etc. which are just basic all stat boosters which might give them allies at the start but dont do anything unique.
    monsters should get perks in a certain system and with checks for example so you dont get an enemy that is resistant to every element so you cant damage it + regeneration like crazy from 3-4 perks at the same time.
    Also those perks SHOULD BE as HE CLAIMED that give new skills or change how others work not just passives and be unique to the monster,also the option to spare an nemesis makes no sense,yes they do try to charm you into sparing them but even if it fails you get the option to do so,why???

I also wish for the nemesis system to change atleast a bit how the enemies that are nemesis look,even if not by alot but the more effort the more welcome,cause its weird to expect that those hyper boosted enemies to look the same.Maybe have unique dialogue? Or changed animations from the standard?

-Here I want to talk about more variety with monsters cause all in all areas are the same minus a small difference in levels,It would be great if you can do somekind of randomizer or change/boost enemies in different areas,so for example the 3 slimes that defend the shire in the forest,so they arent the pushover they are since they are supposed to be guardians.
    This can be achieved by making a randomizer for perks or stat boosts or both that makes every encounter unique,plus chaning their appeareance a little like changing the color of the slimes or their hair or their shape or etc. so they dont all look the same.
    Or just manually change the stats and perks for all enemies,so for each area they are different,for example the slimes in the caves to be different than those in the forest.

Also will we get different outfits for the protagonist?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

scrooloose123

Man this is so wrong but I did not enjoy the game at ALL! Mainly because of the engine. So you may ask, why such a good score? Well I'll name a few reasons.

First of all it is clearly well crafted and the gameplay is well thought out, giving off CoC vibes in its combat (alas only for the enemies by the point I quit it). The actual art is phenomenal and sexy and the femdom is making me hard just thinking about it.

I found the repeated frames during combat tedious and the combat kinda grindy and annoying though, so I could not keep playing. My preference would be to see a VN version with reduced combat focus. Maybe for the dev's next game!

It is a solid 3.5 but as always I round up so 4 it is!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

alex131091

I love this game and I hope you continue the work to make a game full of content, I look forward to the updates. I only want longer sex scenes because in my opinion they don't last long.

This game has all the makings of going forward with new characters and a long story
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Mazyyra

Game has great scenes and really plays into various fetishes, but most areas will be populated by the same few enemies and you will have to sit through the same unskippable combat animations and scenes. If they use an attack that targets your fetish you will fail automatically, which can result in unskippable scenes that takes a couple of minutes. Hot at first, but after the fifth same enemy it becomes tiresome.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Megalonio

Don't sleep on this game, it's carefully crafted, has a lot of graphics, and the gameplay isn't boring.
    This game stands out from a lot of others in my opinion, and you can notice that in the first minutes of gameplay.
    You won't be stuck with a story for 30 minutes before enjoying a single CG image, no.
    Every enemy attack is animated with MULTIPLE frames, and they have all sorts of them, to suit your preferences, AND it's not just for show, it actually matters in the fight, by giving you debuffs or lowering your levels.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

This game is amazing with its depiction of the contents. I wish there were scat(optional) contents....it may not be for everyone but I'd have loved that content. A criticism for this game would be that during fights, the scenes are enjoyable first time but since you've to fight same enemies multiple times, their same moves become repetitive and time consuming and downright boring at times. If there was a way to skip scenes if you saw them once or make the scenes go by 8x speed, the game would have a 9/10 potential.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

203woa21

Absolutely the best game I've played on the subject. This game ticks almost all of the boxes for me: it has femdom content, gts content, even water sports but most importantly most of it is in POV! The only thing I look for in a game is how many scenes in pov it has and, let me tell you one thing, this game has a LOT of them. The only thing I could suggest to make the experience even better is focusing a little more on this niche, as I think that it's what makes this game stand out of the mass, as well as the awesome graphics.

This is the first game that got me hooked from the very start until the end, as well as being one of the few games with a decent english! I can't stress enough about all the qualities of this game and if you are a femdom fan and you don't mind size content, I think that this game is a must-play for you. The playability and overall game experience definitely beats even games with stunning graphics, like Diminishment by Eskoz. Keep up the good work my man, congrats.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mysorcpwns

Excellent models and sex scenes. Great for femdom enjoyers. Very active dev who responds to feedback daily. The gameplay is not linear, allowing you to travel between multiple areas and spend your time progressing however you like, whether it is leveling up, scavenging resources, or spending time with companions.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dara122

At this stage of development it is a very interesting and remarkable game, the animations are good, the story promises and I am sure that with more content and details to polish it will be an excellent game... I hope the developer can complete it because it is worth it :D
  12. 5.00 star(s)

I am very into this game.

Features of this game are good, making it truly promising:
    Gameplay:
    1. RPG-like Dungeon explorations (however, making the structure rouge-like could be better as current dungeon levels I've played are fixed. PS: who doesn't want to submit to a weak but lovely monster girl that is randomly generated on the floor? XD)
    2. Turn-based battle system. If you do not want to cheat (yes, you can do that by asking a NPC for infinite items and Exp), to fight against a monster girl, physical and magical attacks are there to choose (some skills have CDs so the balance should be good, since I cheated XD); various potions can be collected during explorations.

Horny content:
    1. Fetish system is amazing. After choosing your own fetish at the beginning, for each adversary you met, it seemed the enemy will lure you depending on your fetishes. You then got to choose whether to submit or keep fighting.
    2. Animations of horny attacks contain more frames compared with many other games; this really improves experiences while using my Ms. Hand.
    3. I love foot fetish games, and so far the related content is well-designed (rendering+animations+logs).

Can't wait to meet more monster girls in the dungeon.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Truemourne

I'm really in love with this game .

The concept is great, I love the way the game mechanics are envisioned, the fetish system is amazing and I love almost every single fetish the creator has intended for the game. Truly this could be one of the best games in the genre from what I've seen. I'm giving 5 stars based on the potential alone.

That said, there are some flaws, but a lot of them stem from how early in development the game is so I won't state those.
    There should definitely be a fast port to home bed because walking there every time is tedious
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sina157

Super game
    +beautiful arts with animation
    +helper to play the game easier
    +weakness selection
    +nice female domination content
    +game settings
    +game tutorial
    I recommend this game to who like female domination games
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Pluto_210

Good game! One of the best sex battle systems I've seen in an rpgm game. Feels like I'm actually playing a game while also being treated to some great lewds. Instead of just mindlessly clicking through the battles as quick as I can so that I can get to some random scene.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

CtrlAltDelicious

Review for V2

I played this game about a month back not expecting too much but I have to say I was really impressed with some of the details of this one. For the most part this game is a pretty standard RPGMaker game with femdom and succubus elements. But there's a definite layer of talent behind this project. When I played I was really surprised at the sheer amount of fetishes and the elements of character building which I really liked. Another thing I saw that I really enjoyed was that when enemies drain your levels or make you cum they evolve and their avatar changes mid-combat. I think that's really cool and kind of an incentive if you're trying to lose to an opponent to see extra scenes.

There's only 2 complaints I have about the game that I can think of, and individually they aren't too bad considering the game's only at V2 and isn't anywhere near completion. But the first complaint I have is the full RNG of exploration. I like RNG and I appreciate it, and I think it could definitely work here. The only problem is there's too much RNG in the loot specifically. All treasure chests in the game have completely randomized items, so in the first area where you fight the imps, you have like 5-6 chests you opened with completely random equipment. I think for this part it would definitely benefit to just make the loot preset so you aren't overwhelmed in the gauntlet that's to come. Or a better idea would maybe be to delegate chest colors to item types (red chests mean equipment, blue mean quest items, brown means consumable, etc) and have the RNG run through those.

The other complaint I have is one that I think will be fixed as updates roll out, but there's definitely a fair share of glitches in the game. The game isn't always overtly clear with where you're supposed to go/what to do, and a lot of times you can walk into the wrong area on accident and softlock yourself on accident. I also found that there were times when a certain item I had in my inventory didn't seem to work correctly. But I feel these two minor issues will be worked through/rebalanced/fixed.

Overall I think this game has massive potential and I can't wait to play as the game gets updated. It seems really ambitious and I can see the talent behind this game, if they push through they could make something really special here.

4/5 would make it 5/5 if the bugs were worked out.