Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kaalvin

Dec 24, 2018
Could you please tell me what to do after the dragon island boss, I found a race thingy, but I'm stuck don't know what to do :(
There's someone in a house in the northwest part of skysorda harbour, talk to them and it should open up the path to the lighthouse.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Same here no one knows plz?
You can interact with the sign in the memory room for a list of all the monster girls.As for the secret boss,I couldn't find him/her/it,whatever.People have asked about that boss a few times on this tread and nobody ever answered so I'm just assuming that it was a joke and that there is no secret boss.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
You can interact with the sign in the memory room for a list of all the monster girls.As for the secret boss,I couldn't find him/her/it,whatever.People have asked about that boss a few times on this tread and nobody ever answered so I'm just assuming that it was a joke and that there is no secret boss.
I don't think it was a joke since it was gtomanga themself (The one who shared this game here) who talked about it and he said something about things depending on our choices. I don't get choices there were tho.

lgorjt

Jun 11, 2018
So there's nothing to do after shiro? if there is could you plz tell me what?

Sick16

Dec 26, 2018
So I bet the game but I'm somehow still missing: the dragon girl, the giant worm girl, and a girl who is under the flower girl in the character selection. I'm I missing something?

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
under flower girl is nymph i guess ... in the ice cave dragon girl is in the island at the far end, giant worm ?
i'm missing the on under rita (the secret boss i guess ...)

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Anyone else finding the 1.17 update worse then the ones before? Not only and I crashing just as much, but now instead of crashing after I save like before it crashes before I save, making it significantly worse.

Sick16

Dec 26, 2018
under flower girl is nymph i guess ... in the ice cave dragon girl is in the island at the far end, giant worm ?
i'm missing the on under rita (the secret boss i guess ...)
I know that, I'm saying I fought the dragon girl and giant bug girl but I didn't get them. (Not in my party)
Why?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i love this game even with all those crashing issue xd
here is a full save (i didn't found the "secret boss" )
I used your save and I can load into it, however, I cannot access anything within the memory room with it. Any ideas?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Man I love when a game says, "We should go to the guild hall." Then when you try to go straight to the guild hall. It stops you and says, "It's been a long time since we've been to town, perhaps we should look around first!" No, I didn't want to talk to your NPC's the first few only talked about bananas and how they don't grow in any other kingdom. If I wish to interact with your characters I will. If they're mandatory, they become a chore. Especially when they don't even say anything of value.

"Don't go down there, it's messy." Fuck you game, I want to go down there.

So the game wastes about ten minutes of your time stopping you every two minutes or so with largely most of the dialog being unskippable.

Reactions: heyhwat

delpi0608

May 5, 2017
I v beat the dragon girl but what I m supposed to do after plz help
may be you don't clear the bamboo thicket of illusion , you should unlock it when talk with old grandma into the small house near Skysorda harbor Adv Gulid and you can continue .

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "delpi0608, post: 1420584, member: 24831"] Peut-être que vous ne nettoyez pas le bosquet de bambous de l'illusion, vous devez le déverrouiller lorsque vous parlez à une vieille grand-mère dans la petite maison située près du port de Skysorda, Adv Gulid, et que vous pouvez continuer. .[/CITATION]
ho merci

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes