RPGM - Completed - Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4330438

TL;DR - The game is incomplete, with most scenes just being text (what art is there is good tho). The combat is also not great. Easy pass unless you love the kinks +sph (small penis humiliation) and mind control-ish, which appear but were not tagged.

I would give it a 3/3.5 if finished, maybe even a 4. But the tag is inaccurate, this game is no where near done, and seems to be totally abandoned. Shame, I'm pretty sure they got kinkymation, or someone with a similarly pleasant artstyle to do most of the art. Sadly, there are only 6 images and 5 scenes actually done, the rest are all placeholder with text. The text is fairly well made, and is good if you like femdom, with some sph or mind control-y elements in some scenes. I don't normally like playing villian characters but I was willing to give it a go for this game, but sadly I let my hopes up for the sm style romp promised by the tag. I am coming at this post mortem and I am really purplexed as to what happened. Like I said, the text is done, so unless this is a literal case of fraud (which seems so odd given the fact that again, the dev wrote all this out when content ended like 2 hours in) then I must assume the cash went dry or something happened regarding their personal life.

Either way, I can only recommend this game if you really like the above content (you can also grow a dick btw) and you don't mind slogging through combat (or cheating, as much as I hate to say it. I really dont know why this game is so sloggy) and seeing "placeholder" a bunch.
  2. G
    5.00 star(s)

gg123

This game has a great main character and good art. This is the first game that I encountered where the character could be futa and go around dominating and humiliating other characters. The concept is, in a way, original and it's quite saucy! Lots of room for organic development in this game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deathdawg

this game needs a lot of work, not just in the typos or the cg's but more in the combat area. If you have a companion fall in a battle they do not heal to 1 point and there is no way to raise them after or even during the battle. The first real boss you fight, the blonde guy, is a bit overpowered the very first time you fight him. There is no way to level to his level as he is always op and will more often than not kill one of the companions, for me it was Leia or Mile that always died and there is nothing that can be bought to raise them in a fight or after. I used a save editor to find an item in teh game to raise and found something but it ALWAYS gives it to Asus even if you select a companion. Functions like that need to get a serious look and rework, skills are not described well Asus's Lesser Sync doesn't tell you what it does other than the icon it places on you so there is no info on what stats if any that it helps or it it forces or tempts enemies to rape/fondle Asus, blionding powder RARELY hits on lesser trash mobs....By the Nine Hells rework your skills and balance things a bit more