VN - Ren'Py - Dominious [v0.0.1] [kashishgames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MrDianhelo

This was clearly not ready for release but I guess dev just couldn't wait. The story, the little that is there is mediocre and sleep inducing the characters are cliche, unlikeable and boring as fuck, didnt like a single one of them, all they got is decent looks (made with HS so not really that good) nothing else. In fact everything else is as bad as it gets, dont know where the story is going with these bland as fck characters.
    The only sexual stuff happening doesn't even involve the MC lmaooo, the dialogs are boring making it a hassle to read, scenarios cliche, this really feels very low effort, like that university project you were supposed to make in 3 months but you just rushed it the night before and ends up as a mediocre, badly put together mess.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

pemoj

I don't understand why people love to give 5 star reviews in less than 3 lines to games in their first release that either barely have any content or are... meh. Everything about this game is... meh. There is very little special about this game that stands out or catches your attention. On the contrary, almost everything is the same that you've seen so many times in so many games. The story is the typical half school setting half slice of life that has appeared so many times in so many games. The dialogue... meh. Bland and shallow, full of short sentences or even shorter. An official F95 uploader had to write a patch to fix a critical bug in the only menu of the game. Which indicates that the developer has not tested/played his own game before uploading it. The graphics are decent, no more. Mix of AI and HS 2. Characters have similar faces and bodies, not to say copied/cloned with sometimes slight modifications. The music is acceptable, and from time to time the characters speak, you can hear some human voice “hello”, “wake up”, “ok”... And little more can be said. I don't see anything “truly captivating”, “incredibly immersive”, “well-developed” or anything that makes me “emotionally invested” in an “unforgettable experience”. I just see another run-of-the-mill game that doesn't stand out in any way. This deserves 1 star at best.