Unreal Engine - DomJOI Office [v0.92] [DomJOIDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sakyazel

v0.92
    POV: A shapely office lady gives you intructions on how to stroke your cock. Tasks of stroking X number of times with certain variations / different intensities or following along a handjob animation with metronome. Sometimes tells you to edge. A session lasts up to 15 mins and ends with an orgasm, at least on my few runs but there is 50 endings, an ending just being a single line instruction as far as i can tell. Additional things can be enabled in the settings menu. Tasks seem to be fairly random with about 5-45sec length usually with the screen fading and a different body positition and or clothing state appearing for the next randomly. Business clothes, a piece of hot lingerie or naked, possibly letting you worship certain body parts.
    I had some fun with making a session more headplay oriented.
    There is clearly more content planned, and i considered giving it a supportive 5 star but that would be too far from its current enjoyment value. Simply adding line variations or an option to throw in 1-1 task of a fetish randomly are too uninspired and predictable.
    To get to that next level I think it should have different type of sessions, longer segments in them that flow well (with domme interruptions and designed around a theme to challenge or frustrate). It should have a consistent clothing state and task progression. Right now the girl doesnt feel very dominant, she needs to tease with words and demands, making it harder for you mid-task or talk of expecting more etc. I did run into a few good lines, it just turns back into robotic with a screen fades and randomness. Id recommend designing a personality for her and sticking with it. Some proper ending is also missing at the moment, cum button randomly throws us into the menu, but i know its just for this version. Im hoping for some lingerie variations and sexual/ teasing animations for the finished game in the future.

All in all I can recommend trying it, JOI is a lot of fun if you have a bit of a submissive side. The basics are there, im looking for better flow so it may ended up a 4 star for me but others might like this approach to tasks as-is. There is definietly a girl and some customization worth checking out.