Unreal Engine DomJOI Office [v0.92] [DomJOIDev]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 5, 2020
It's a great idea, I looked at buttplug.io and it seems to be better implemented than Xtoys. However, I have no funding and therefore no time for further development.

However, I am adding this as a card to Trello:

Thanks for your feedback

Not trying to be rude here, but given that what you're delivering is effectively a non-anime VS with a fraction of the features and content you're not likely to get much in the way of crowdfunding. I'm not saying you should give up or stop working on this, mind you, but you need something to make it really stand out, y'know?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I like how this game is literally a Virtual Succubus ripoff and doesn't shy away from it. This genre needed "competition", for SuccuDev's sake too - or he would be stuck with no reason to improve or accept different ideas, no one to look at.

Reactions: DomJoiDev

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
How deep is this game when it comes to kinks and modes etc compared to Virtual Succubus? I know VS has a bunch of kinks, how many does this game have?

Reactions: DomJoiDev

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DomJOIOffice-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
This version have small bug that I will probably fix tomorrow/day after tomorrow. TheAndOnlyL I plan to add NTR content, I have a few ideas. You can write yours here if you want :).

I am thinking about adding the following:

1. Some kind of insult that is separated from the main game, like VS has insults. I like them, but there are not enough of them ;).
2. Endings with her riding dildo where she commands you to finish while she is riding dildo and telling something about other man or you not being manly enough.

In the future the following could be added:

1. Second "blue guy" model that she rides to orgasm while you watch.
2. Eating creampie or something like that.

As always, the future is up to the founders and mostly up to Patreon/Subscribestar votes in PM, Discord, etc. Right now I'm working on the gameplay core :), so it's not a top priority right now, but it's on my radar!

Also the Linux version will be back on the menu boys!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
still waiting for ntr content
Imagine it beating VS just because it will have it, while VS doesn't? Launching a chain of events, where VS dev will start to implement it as well, and then DomJOIDev will start to think of something else to improve itself in comparison to new Virtual Succubus, being inspired by SuccuDev's unexpected ideas about NTR implementation, for example. That would've been such an evolution loop.

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Umbra.Nox As I enjoyed the Virtual Succubus, take ideas from it, my game has already small advantages:

• I'm a programmer, and I really care about performance. My game is ready in about 2-3 seconds. VS was buggy and slow from day 1.
  • You can add your custom naming scheme. For example, ABDL content was removed from VS [I'm personally not a fan, but I get that there are people who want big titties mommy goth girlfriend]. In our case, you can add "Haha" (mother in Japanese) or "Mommy" if it ever gets removed.
  • The base principle is that you have a single (even if extremely long) page to configure the game. No menu-of-submenu-of-subsubmenu that is hidden in another menu (although we all might be subs :unsure:)
  • I prefer the sensible defaults over overcustomization. The customisation of VS removed the "magic" of the game for me:
    • I know all the tasks beforehand - so I'm never surprised.
    • It's not fun to configure everything.
  • I have an idea for adding custom tasks and other "modding" capabilities to the game. They will probably be in v1.1x or v1.2x.
I admit there are considerable, numerous, multiple things in which my game is far worse than VS. But with financial support and feedback from people like you, we can build something great and enjoyable :sneaky:. I also plan to finish the game at some point (probably like year/max two years) and make a new, better game that would fix most of the current game shortcomings like:

- No character builder
- Custom model for the game

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who keeps this thread and the whole community civilised and supportive.

AHH By the way there is bugfix version with small bugfixes and enhancement that allowed me to build for Linux (after dropping it for v0.92)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote