Collection Pinup Don_Ko Collection [2018-08-16] [Don_Ko]

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017

Overview:
All Don_Ko's patreon content including exclusive Hi-res files for all artworks.
Thread Created: 2018-08-16
Artist: Don_Ko
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
2018: - - (Folder) - - -

Bimbo Pear September Hi-res.png Ice-cream cow lingerie Hi-res.png Tribal Krystal Pregnant Hi-res.png GadgetPatreonHires.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 207364

:HeyGuys:, Thought I'd give compressing this a go :)

Used lossy compression at 95%. There is no quality loss as far as I can tell. You need 7z/winrar to extract the images and the to view them (alternatively you could drag & drop the image you'd like to view into chrome).

This includes 2016, 2017 and 2018. Original size is 2GB extracted, my compressed version is 287MB extracted
Download Links

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
:HeyGuys:, Thought I'd give compressing this a go :)

Used lossy compression at 95%. There is no quality loss as far as I can tell. You need 7z/winrar to extract the images and the to view them (alternatively you could drag & drop the image you'd like to view into chrome).

This includes 2016, 2017 and 2018. Original size is 2GB extracted, my compressed version is 287MB extracted
Download Links
Thanks!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Phew, good thing I searched the artist for a little bit. There are a lot of hermaphrodite (aka futanari, dickgirl, shemale) images by the artist. I realize it's very popular in pinup art sets; but, respectfully speaking, that is not for me. I mean, a few images here and there, probably wouldn't be too bad, but from what I saw there are just too many to overlook. However! The artist does nice work as evidenced in the futanari-free preview images as shown in this thread. Kudos, on that front! You got to give credit where it's due. As such, however, it is a little misleading and I think the tags should denote the inclusion of hermaphrodites. But hey, if that's your jam, then by all means look over the artist's work. Don_ko certainly put time and effort in making interesting thicc art. Cheers! :]