Seeking Done

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry for the wall of text but let me get this straight:
You want to play a humiliation game, find one with good reviews and decide to download it using its page on this platform.
In the first Post there is a Message in bright yellow letters telling you to read the Dev notes which read, and i quote:

Unlike my previous game "Vicious circle", where the player could go either on the path of domination or on the path of submission, this game is completely dedicated to female domination, but with more variability in the player's choice of fetishes and the rigidity of what is happening.
  • There is no vanilla relationship in the game
  • The game is entirely devoted to the domination of women over men
  • The relationships that the main characters will eventually come to won't represent an effortless "gaming" dominance in the bedroom
  • In the game, there is a lot of emphasis on all sorts of humiliation of the main character, so if this is unacceptable to you, you should avoid this project
  • I have poor English, so the game is translated from Russian via a web translator, with my grammatical edits, if I notice inaccuracies
  • All the tags specified in the "Planned optional tags" section, you can avoid
There are also a bunch of reviews about the game, one of the longer ones having a picture from the game attached to it, in which the fem MC literally says "I will destroy everything human in him"(him probably being the MC).
You still decide to play it, see something that you dont like and decide that, because you saw something you did not expect, the game has to be removed on the spot.
So you go and post about it in the games thread, going on about how there is "no love" and "a relationship cant be like that".
After failing to find the report function you go and reactivate a thread that had been dead for 4 Years, a thread about deleting malware of your PC not this platform.
Then you make this Thread, located in the wrong category, which brings us to now.

Note:
This is how i can interpret you postings on this platform from reading them, which is hell by the way, because you obviously did not proofread let alone structure you postings ramblings at all (and I say i am sorry about this post). To say it in the words of some one who respondent to your post in the games Thread:
"If its not for you, move on, no need to throw a tantrum like a 15 year old [this site is not for children!]."
My advice for you is to turn off the computer/ put away the phone for a few hours/ days and go touch some grass.

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry for the wall of text but let me get this straight:
You want to play a humiliation game, find one with good reviews and decide to download it using its page on this platform.
In the first Post there is a Message in bright yellow letters telling you to read the Dev notes which read, and i quote:

There are also a bunch of reviews about the game, one of the longer ones having a picture from the game attached to it, in which the fem MC literally says "I will destroy everything human in him"(him probably being the MC).
You still decide to play it, see something that you dont like and decide that, because you saw something you did not expect, the game has to be removed on the spot.
So you go and post about it in the games thread, going on about how there is "no love" and "a relationship cant be like that".
After failing to find the report function you go and reactivate a thread that had been dead for 4 Years, a thread about deleting malware of your PC not this platform.
Then you make this Thread, located in the wrong category, which brings us to now.

Note:
This is how i can interpret you postings on this platform from reading them, which is hell by the way, because you obviously did not proofread let alone structure you postings ramblings at all (and I say i am sorry about this post). To say it in the words of some one who respondent to your post in the games Thread:
"If its not for you, move on, no need to throw a tantrum like a 15 year old [this site is not for children!]."
My advice for you is to turn off the computer/ put away the phone for a few hours/ days and go touch some grass.
There is nowhere mentioned it is humiliation game only no vanila content bin dev notes and yes i downloaded a fem dom game and it turns out it's a toxic relationship content game which is started btw on 2 nd chapter and nowhere i mentioned no love content available and it should be bla bla ...and remaining about 4 yr old thread reopening i got a doubt and i asked and i will again in future if i face any problem so if you thinks you came and done screaming simple facts how i should be ignore game like 15 yr or how should i report no need answer and help. Grow up and ignore the thread smart ass well i took your advice and brought those grass ypu could put those and stop your blabbering ( and I'm also sorry for this post ) lol and obviously I already skipped. So next time i would suggest you to follow your own rules and ignore those thread who asked for help major or minor help like how to report ignore. Thank you

Last edited: