[R>Writer] Done

Mich7

May 9, 2024
Glad you don't believe in the revision process or manners (y)

- Sent a first script with basic english errors. I said to him to fix it.
- Sent a second script, still with errors.
- didn't read and learn about the character he was writing.
- Specified it was revenue share, but asked for a paypal payment.

I don't recommend people working with you. It's bad work, and not professional. Good luck in your future projects, but that's not a good look.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
1720220460902.png
I'm sure you never make mistakes like not mentioning the format to use in script writing. Oh wait.

Mich7

May 9, 2024
I kicked the guy but still managed to take screenshots... Maybe he figured out his mistakes and wanted to make him look good by showing random screenshots lmao.

Here is mine then. It was after you sent me the first script. I also shared you google docs before so you knew I worked with it. I suggest why and you didn't even do it for the second script which EVEN managed to have more errors than the first one...

Screenshot 2024-07-06 010919.png

Man you just did the lowest effort I've seen from a writer, since I worked with others with other accounts, ask for money while I said it was revenue share, and now is pissed about it and even put the effort to show random screenshots to prove a point while being wrong.

I was polite to you all along despites having to tell you what a writer should do at minimum. Really disappointing behavior. Hope you the best though, on other projects.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
As per https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

The Staff and Moderation team at F95zone is taking a hands-off approach to any issues stemming from advertisements posted here unless there is a direct violation of our rules. By making a thread here you take on the responsibility of any payment or work issues related to any hiring from that thread. You are still free to report any issues to a member of the staff or moderation teams. We will evaluate grievances on a case-to-case basis.