[Donors] Forum Emoji Submissions

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

First of all we wanted to thank you all for the ongoing support over the years. We have grown a lot and we couldn’t have done that without your support. So thank you all!

We wanted to open up a little benefit for donors who have donated $50 or more. So we are allowing those donors to submit emojis for the forum! We've set a relatively high limit so we're not inundated with emojis, regardless of if you donate $1 or $1000 we appreciate all the donation support. It keeps the lights on here.

The requirements are below:
  • Dimensions: 32x32px
  • File types: PNG/GIF
  • Max filesize: 50kB
Submission guidelines:
  1. Needs to look good when scaled down to 22x22px
  2. Gifs are allowed as long as they're not distracting
  3. Nothing offensive or against our rules
  4. One emote per person
  5. You cannot change your emote once accepted
Staff reserve the right to reject an inappropriate emote.

If you'd like to submit an emoji, open a ticket here: https://f95zone.to/tickets/categories/emote-submission.6/create Attaching your image and desired text shortcut (eg, kappa, 4head, etc).

Again thank you all for your ongoing support!

-F95 Zone Staff-

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Sounds awesome Thrownaway13 - think I qualify?
But where do I find some appropriate Beaver Emoji's to consider?
Most places I looked at - seem like scam sites?
Any suggestions.

Cheers

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Some useful resources:

Emojis:
Icons:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oooooh then we certainly cannot miss this one: 1.png (shortcut: /omegalul)

Dimensions: 31 × 32
Extension: .png
Size: 4kb

YQakgwb.gif

SOURCE:

EDIT: Wrong thread, submitted in a ticket ;)

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Awesome!!!
However, I'll go with whatever emoji you guys want...
I'm not an emoji person :p

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Not to be rude, but is there an ETA on this?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I've posted mine months ago, still no reply, still open :unsure:

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've posted mine months ago, still no reply, still open :unsure:
I was just pretty excited, I thought it would be the perfect addition. Honestly I figured I'd say something on the off chance something is wrong. I figure they are probably just very busy rn :C

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I was just pretty excited, I thought it would be the perfect addition. Honestly I figured I'd say something on the off chance something is wrong. I figure they are probably just very busy rn :C
I don't know mate, they were quick to answer with pretty much everything else. When I asked for help on how to donate for example :D

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Apologies for the delay in implementing this, it is still planned, but most of the requested emojis don't look that great when scaled down to Xenforo's current limitations of 22px*22px.

Once the site revamp is live we'll have a bit more control over this, and we'll be adding them then, stay tuned. In the mean time, feel free to request your custom emojis, requests are being saved and they'll be implemented as soon as we can do so.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies for the delay in implementing this, it is still planned, but most of the requested emojis don't look that great when scaled down to Xenforo's current limitations of 22px*22px.

Once the site revamp is live we'll have a bit more control over this, and we'll be adding them then, stay tuned. In the mean time, feel free to request your custom emojis, requests are being saved and they'll be implemented as soon as we can do so.
22px*22px you say? Sent in a file consisting of 50 emotes from the vast amounts of server I'm in as well as having them all being resized to 22x22 already. 1583865250132.png