3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

[developer] 7 hours ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[developer] 17 Jul @ 10:26pm

[developer] 17 Jul @ 5:31am

[developer] 16 Jul @ 12:34am

• Red Heart
Reactions: adem2024 and kkicho

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So I ask again. How do you get your dick hard? I could fuck the stepsis in literallly only one position (can't remember which) and in everything else the character's dick is flaccid. It'll get hard when she sucks it but nowhere else. Still, if I "rub" my character against her the orgasm meter will raise but nothing else.

Is this a bug or am I just a dumbass missing something?

And for the record, I did use spacebar. It did nothing except the one time I managed to fuck her.

To explain what I mean:
1721713967396.png

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
So I ask again. How do you get your dick hard? I could fuck the stepsis in literallly only one position (can't remember which) and in everything else the character's dick is flaccid. It'll get hard when she sucks it but nowhere else. Still, if I "rub" my character against her the orgasm meter will raise but nothing else.

And for the record, I did use spacebar. It did nothing except the one time I managed to fuck her.

To explain what I mean:
View attachment 3858719
You are supposed to bend over

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017

To explain what I mean:
View attachment 3858719
i have something in mind that you should try Hear me out " you maybe edited your Character and took her clothes while doing the editing try to go to character creation and make her wear clothes then when you go ingame Take her clothes off with your hands like you normally do and then if its still not hard then your Character became Gay , jokes aside .i think she have invisible clothes and from what i know if she have clothes you can't get hard cuz the dick don't see the hole to push towards means it gets hard Mouth is open so a hole so dick work .. Try what i told you

Reactions: Mandingonator

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
i have something in mind that you should try Hear me out " you maybe edited your Character and took her clothes while doing the editing try to go to character creation and make her wear clothes then when you go ingame Take her clothes off with your hands like you normally do and then if its still not hard then your Character became Gay , jokes aside .i think she have invisible clothes and from what i know if she have clothes you can't get hard cuz the dick don't see the hole to push towards means it gets hard Mouth is open so a hole so dick work .. Try what i told you
Yeah, it was that. Thank you!

Reactions: Afyyyy
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes