Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your Stepmom [v0.050 Beta] [Lemonhaze Studio]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Next Update is out now its like a beta thingy he said this you have to select beta in the properties of steam so you can play 1722209286843.png

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to get the game from Patreon or something? Its blocked in my region on steam.
you said it also in the discord server, can't you get it here? cuz other then steam and here i don't know if you can in anywhere else

lustedmoogle

Sep 20, 2021
On reflection, this seems to be exactly the sort of game that should exist, but apparently hasn't until now? With the internet's love of step-memes I'm surprised there isn't more hype for it.

The idea is solid. A 'stealth' game with actual character control and not just scenes (something still somewhat rare).

Really just needs some refinement and polish + a few more scenarios.

Reactions: Afyyyy

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
On reflection, this seems to be exactly the sort of game that should exist, but apparently hasn't until now? With the internet's love of step-memes I'm surprised there isn't more hype for it.

The idea is solid. A 'stealth' game with actual character control and not just scenes (something still somewhat rare).

Really just needs some refinement and polish + a few more scenarios.
The Developer is working everyday on the game he said on Monday which was yesterday there will be a new guy working for him to make animations and he said there will be new animations almost every week + there was a pool day chapter that was on the testing branch where You could undress stepmom also lol and next is about stepmommy

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes