Nov 12, 2021
Terminal link for 0.005 don't work
Download stops at about 15%
Tried around 5 times
(Interrupted: Network error)
1725557315097.png

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Yes, also in episode 4 when you fix your sister's computer it's a nightmare I believe he will fix it because it kind of ruined the experience for me
That's the same scene being mentioned.

It can technically be bypassed by brute force spamming the spacebar, but at that rate the scene might as well be removed or made skippable because sheesh. A similar issue comes up in the couch chapter, where she no-clips into/onto you, but you have to max her bar out to progress the scene/end the chapter.

edit:by the by, dev, current body editing in the creator has the Torso and Hips sliders as the exact same set, and eyebrows don't color-match with hair color when adjusted, but do not have a color scale of their own.

Last edited:

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
previous version played fine for me, but for this one the positioning is all jacked up - it puts your field of view inside the girl (which is weird in the "blow the nerd" and makes it unplayable in "she want to know") - tried playing around with the graphics settings, but can't get it to work properly - any suggestions?

Reactions: TempTitle

happytrashman

Mar 25, 2018
previous version played fine for me, but for this one the positioning is all jacked up - it puts your field of view inside the girl (which is weird in the "blow the nerd" and makes it unplayable in "she want to know") - tried playing around with the graphics settings, but can't get it to work properly - any suggestions?
You can tilt your character (when naked), there's an icon for the current angle in degrees (should look something like "/_ 79°") of your char down to the right. I had to go into 'settings' -> 'controls' -> 'tilting' to assign buttons for tilting because these seemed to be unassigned as default. When tilting is at max you can look trough walls and MC seems to be flying...

Fun fact for those who haven't found out yet: "B" changes the skin color of MC to black.

Reactions: TempTitle

jimmyMcGell

Jul 16, 2022
how to do I make drink in pool day? I made drink by pouring 2 bottles of whatevers now what do I do with that drink? Its just prompting to make drink

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Interesting concept, but the demo is beyond broken. For some reason the stepsister is charcoal black to me

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys why cum bar does fill up so poorly ? i had to jerk myself to finish with second scene because the bar progress was very slow.
is it a bug ?

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Skin is bugged i think^^ (we can edit the color skin in the Female Editor, so it's fixed, but its weird because it was the first time i started the game)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Skin is bugged i think^^
We know about this, but it's probably not a bug, but simply the uploader completely blacked out the girl's skin in the editor, forgot about it and packed the game.
(Or it's a saves issue).

Anyway, just go into the girl's creator, click the fourth tab (Body) select the Skin tab and lighten up a bit in the bottom left corner

1726193041359.png

Alternatively just click ‘Create new girl’ and she should have the default appearance settings for the game version :whistle:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
There is a bug: the first time we meet our "sister" and have fun with her, we have to go to sleep, but the bed is buggy, by clicking on it the character does not go to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
There is a bug: the first time we meet our "sister" and have fun with her, we have to go to sleep, but the bed is buggy, by clicking on it the character does not go to sleep.
Remember that you have to be undressed to go to bed. The clothes hamper is by the bed

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes