Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your Stepmom [v0.050 Beta] [Lemonhaze Studio]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I come back from my sister's room, it's the first H scene with her, I'm already undressed
Apparently when she asks if you want to go a second round, you're supposed to decline and go to bed to advance the chapter. For some reason, going a second time bugs out the bed and you can't go to sleep.

Reactions: Tomoushie

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Is there any other game like this, fuck and not get caught type of games?
1727080695702.png

The purpose of the game is to sexually harass a high school girl at first she will be hard on you and won't so much let you do what you want but the more you please her she will allow you to do as you wish but you will still have to look at the eye [which symbolizes the people] blue is cool yellow is warming up and purple is playing It's over and after you do 100 percent a free game will open for you so you can do whatever you want without fear

Screenshots from the game
1727081132710.jpeg

https://f95zone.to/threads/round-and-round-molester-train-final-dispair.126854/

Reactions: Otyuds

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
We know about this, but it's probably not a bug, but simply the uploader completely blacked out the girl's skin in the editor, forgot about it and packed the game.
(Or it's a saves issue).

Anyway, just go into the girl's creator, click the fourth tab (Body) select the Skin tab and lighten up a bit in the bottom left corner

View attachment 4027515

Alternatively just click ‘Create new girl’ and she should have the default appearance settings for the game version :whistle:
If you go back to edit and edit skin and reload it fixes it.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes