Unreal Engine Don't Disturb Your Stepmom [v0.050 Beta] [Lemonhaze Studio]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Although he did manage to fix the bugs but I still found one annoying bug in the last step that even when I finish and pour my ejaculate on my stepsister I still don't understand what's next I continue to fuck her so the row of red fills up and I still fail but in general you can see that he is trying to fix the The big elephant in the room and I'm quite in favor of this game despite the bugs because if it continues like this adding content and fixing bugs it's going to be a great game

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
whats the point of the endless night if it doesnt let you make the sister follow you arround to put her on the previous positions ?
she is just on the bed you can just spin her a little not much , the other places during chapters are more fun.

the game is great , need a little bit more optimization on the graphics and then a free roam mode with the sis following you arround so you need to hide arround idk garden etc too since the Step mom alert is still there it will make sense you can move arround with sister hiding and taking care of the game mechanics that are quite fun as soon you understand it.

btw keep the work dev you are doing great since more than half of the website games are renpy nonsense of copy pastas , this game is fun because of the free roam arround the house , if the animations get polish and more easy to move the characters arround will be great , also the step mom needs some action i guess in the next episodes or so making them jealous each other :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Firely and ronzion`

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
whats the point of the endless night if it doesnt let you make the sister follow you arround to put her on the previous positions ?
she is just on the bed you can just spin her a little not much , the other places during chapters are more fun.

the game is great , need a little bit more optimization on the graphics and then a free roam mode with the sis following you arround so you need to hide arround idk garden etc too since the Step mom alert is still there it will make sense you can move arround with sister hiding and taking care of the game mechanics that are quite fun as soon you understand it.
They plan to have roaming on top of this so far.

Reactions: bartroli

Divine Comedy

Jul 29, 2018
It has potential, I couldn't actually nut cause I was too busy spamming space bar with my left hand and trying to fix her exorcist contortions with my right hand...

• Haha
Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

beryn

May 8, 2017
Scenes are not unlocking after finishing them.
Locked to the 3rd event "12 minutes in Heaven", continued past that yesterday and none of that are unlocked and I really dont feel like playing through all that again.
And now I can't use my arms, so everything after that is unplayable.
Restarting the game doesn't resolve any bugs.
This is a fucking mess.

Last edited:

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
1720714617737.png 1720714617737.png Hi I found the stepmother's room but it's locked I have a feeling something will happen in the next episodes in this room

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes